Tfw Sup Forums is beccoming liberal again

>Tfw Sup Forums is beccoming liberal again

*classically liberal

Sup Forums is contrarian

>again

You must be new here...

it's fucKing amazing. I can't wait to oppress all these white bois. FUCK LOGIC!

i do

Sup Forums will always go against the grain

I see a few liberal bots. It seems more solidly conservative to me.

>shariablue gets kicked off plebbit
>goes to 4 chan to stir up some whitebois
>has neither the stomach nor bantz to hang
your little faggot incursion is just about over. hope you enjoyed your stay. ciao!

These threads always have 2 possible motivations. 1, trolling or 2, leftists trying to fight back. Either way it works in our favour. A leftist/potential leftist/fence sitter sees a talking point that interests them in the catalog. They enter the thread, and see that talking point destroyed with logic. It is funny to me a lot of these /leftypol/ commie failures don't realise this. You are losing and you know it. #WrongSideOfHistory

>mfw newfaggots can't even into greentext
>in all fields

>tfw some dutch faggot is making shit up again

Renember the bush days? Or Chanology? Probably not, considering you came here during the election.

Aw, I never realized how cute cows were.
Still delicious.

lol. Sup Forums was never liberal and it certainly is not becoming more liberal. Been here for over 10 years

and yet you cant spot obvious shitty bait
>t. been here since ADTRW cross over in 2004

>Cuckservatives calling anyone reddit or new
This site ranged from left-leaning to apolitical until you faggots came in and ruined everything.

You niggers hold no power here.

>being opposed to neocons makes you liberal
lol
stop gaslighting. only T_D newfags are susceptible enough to fall for that. pol was never liberal.
4/10, since you didn't resort to using a memeflag

>pol was never liberal.
I didn't say that. I said Sup Forums was liberal, the only right wing board was /news/ and they would get shitposted into oblivion if they went anywhere else.

>tfw OP is a nigger faggot

Some things never change

Yes, that's why we used to mail free Qurans to Jews and dox niggers who kicked cats.

>implying the current left has anything to do with what it was 15 years ago

This.
The worst thing you can get here for unpopular/radical opinions are getting called a faggot, maybe a few brainlet wojak images and similar.
You can still voice your opinions and get away with it.

>tfw it was real
>tfw it happened only 3 generations ago

Het is tijd om de muis neer te leggen homo.

Liberal: open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

What happens when liberalism becomes traditional? Liberals rebel against it and make it mean something else.

Define not getting away. Ban? Lol.

there are plenty of other boards that lean conservative, maybe if you tried more than Sup Forums and Sup Forums you would know that