Jagaaaaaan

New chapter is out.

The problem with a highlander situation is that you know any cute waifu or husbando introduced is going to die eventually.

Did she deserve it for leading him on?

I'm sure this first go will be a disaster with a bunch dying.

what would be your fractured power, Sup Forums?

But at least new best boy isn't gonna die, right?
He's too pure.

It's not like she is not enjoying it at all.

But she's kinda drugged. Like, it kinda falls under the same rules as alcohol, only he fucking forced it down her throat.

So what?
Your whole body is drugged all the time.
Affection is due to chemical imbalance, triggered by looks, social standing and so on.

He triggered it through injection of his own produced drugs.

seems like mr peace together here might use his abilities to try and take the rest out and get more magical orbs and eliminate any furutre rivals.

I am liking this the more that I read it, but I'm liking it now especialy since it's getting translated a lot faster than it was before.

I don't trust this guy.

You should trust no one with power.

I don't trust anyone drawn by this artist.

I wonder what her powers are. Will she be a victim for Roba-chan?

I want to see everyone's birds.

i like him

>leading him on

His own fault for being a fucking retard who doesn't understand that sexual attraction is a two-way street.

So many news chapters in such little time, I'm really enjoying this series.

I was hoping they would bring them to the meeting

He is probably trying to extend his own life by slowing down the fractured human hunt. We will see what he is really made out of when it's time to decide who gets the spoils.

I hope there will be someone with a fucking huge eagle, a condor and a harpy.

So am i.

Here's hoping they form some sort of fucked up avengers-like team.

Also that librarian girl is cute.

So is Roba supposed to be cute?
Because he looks cute as fuck.

He's small and cute, doesn't look like a lonely pervert at all

I hope there's a gay fractured human who rapes him.

I know I would

Now your post made me wish that the highschool girl power is to grow a massive futa cock to turn men into her obedient slaves.
I want Roba to try to rape her only to get reverse raped instead.

Cute means sissy in RL, so in RL no attractive girls are attracted to sissy guys.

>Librarian girl makes men to fuck each other because she's a filthy fujo

>makes middle-aged fatty to rape Roba

Yeah but girls have terrible taste so who cares?

He looks like a fucking creep.

>t.sissy

Roba made a classic mistake.
Hanging out with a girl =/= dating a girl.

If you wanna get your dick in, don't settle with hanging out. Date her. It's fucking basic human behavior... which Roba of course completely lacks.

I can see it.

>Implying their rapeforce wouldn't combine, fusing them to create the ultimate rapeform.

Roba-chan is cute, CUTE.

>More interesting fractured abilities
>More cute girls
>Series is turning into Gantz+Highlander+Parastyte
>Protag becoming a true reluctant hero
This keeps getting better and better.

Is he /ourguy/?

He's either a power hungry asshole or actually on the level and the first guy to be oneshot when a new type of fractured inevitably appears

Am I the only one on Sup Forums who thinks the author's artstyle is fucking awesome? It's different from everything else I've read, in a kind of twisted surrealist way. I guess it's seinen, and I grew up reading shounenshit, so that could probably explain it... but still. Damn, this is some good, edgy shit.

It's pretty good. The artist is pretty good at making people look ugly yet aesthetically satisfying to see.

>Reluctant protagonist
>Righteousness obsessed gearhead
>Jailbait just there to kill time
>Questionable as fuck jobless 24 year old
>Insecure librarian whose literally Roba-chan fodder
>A garbage collector

And they're going out on a mission with zero prior training as a team. OH BOY.

Clever of the author to make the first fractured they fight the type that can create his own soldiers, each member of the new team will be able to show off their abilities against one of the puppets in a clean 1 on 1 fight.

You mean like real life?

So how many chances Bell will get raped by Roba-chan and Jagasaki going full edge because of it?
80%?

I don't care for these faces, three of them look like junkies about to get their fix. They seem the type to go overboard and hurt civilians without a care in the world, perhaps even intentionally. In fact the gear guy strikes me as the type to justify civilian deaths in the name of 'justice'.

And poor librarian-chan will no doubt be coaxed into getting off on it as well once the dopamine starts to flow. I can already see plenty of arguments between Jagasaki and the rest of the group over shit they might pull, such as purposefully goading people into transforming in order to harvest them.

Classic D&D paradox really, what does the group do if they see a frog jump into an innocent person who hasn't transformed yet?

Bell is not for raping.

There will be a panic scene where Gear guy tries to tell them to calm down and someone else starts the whole "Why should we listen to you?" argument

Thats dumb.
>So what I slipped a date rape drug into her drink, her body was already drugged, since birth.
And you don't know anything about the human body. Grossly simplifying to say "love is just a chemical imbalance" stfu.

It is going to happen all over again...

It is just going to be like the temple mission in Gantz.

Agreed
I think the artstyle is the reason why I'm really digging this manga despite the series not being groundbreaking.

Though the artstyle is clearly a hit or miss, I know people who are weirded out by the way the humans are draw.

So will Roba-chan have any combat power, or just mind-raping chicks?

The gears in his eye was pretty cool

so are we banking on a (anti)heroic sacrifice from roba or a fully fledged path of depraved villainy?
I know he won't ever be a "good" guy but I'm getting the impression that he's going to fight on jagasaki's side somewhere in the future.
kinda like orochimaru. a necessary evil to have on your team rather than against

Frankly, I think Roba will die without anyone really fighting him. Probably gets run over by a car, his head all bashed open, and the frog just crawls out and finds a new host.

A truly tragic villain, who accomplishes absolutely nothing.

NOICE Also I BTFO of this guy and no one congratulated me. Can somebody please engage with me? I like manga and this manga seems real nice!

He looks like a cool lad, sadly I don't trust anyone in this manga.

A very good progression now would be to the team to utterly fuck it up as a team, with maybe one dying probably the librarian , and the team learning from the experience

The whole power seems awesome (although a little impractical)

Give him some time, probably he can go full heavy arms or make a drill.

The first couple chapters gave some Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte vibes.

Guess I'll pick it up.

how long until the
>ur
>a
>faggot

edit?

damn I need that now

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

holy shit yeah that's definately happening

I doubt it'll happen.
Or if it does it won't look good.
That shit is well designed and overlapping with too much stuff for one to easily change the text that much.

>a highlander situation

>implying there will only be one
>implying reviving dead girlfriends even works

Get that shit out of my face only thing what part 2 was good for was based Shun's final showdown with Kamimaro.

That ending was so fucking satisfying to read, even when everything was going so wrong.

So good, too bad the ending sucked.

You're an idiot m8

Is it just supposed to be the same as the tree faggot only this guy grows out gears and mechanical bits?

There's something up with that normie garbageman, I swear.
The whole point of fractured humans is that they're supposed to be unhappy sons of bitches.

He is a mechanical being that is filled with JUSTICE and LAW.

>The whole point of fractured humans is that they're supposed to be unhappy sons of bitches.
Not really, any feeling is valid. The weeding girl turned because of happiness.

2 hard