"Fists and kicks against the refugees": the fascists of Generation Identitaria prepare the fight

>Fists, kicks, warheads. Martial arts, hours spent in the gym, with the symbol of Spartans hanging on the walls. Training, because sooner or later there will be "confrontation, even physical". The enemy? "The packs of refugees, what some call scum and in fact some of them are this".

> In their manifesto - which they call "declaration of war" - immigration is defined as "imposed hybrid". "We have stopped believing that Kader could be our brother, the planet our village and humanity our family", they explain in the video-poster. Then continue: "Our only inheritance is our land, our blood, our identity". The immigration program is more radical than Forza Nuova and Casapound. It provides for "the abolition of any type of family reunification" and the creation of a "high commission for remigration", ie the expulsion of all migrants from our country.

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/07/news/pugni-calci-contro-profughi-generazione-identitaria-1.318002

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Saviano
intervisteromane.net/interviste pronte 3/corrado_augias.htm
informare.over-blog.it/article-quello-che-non-si-deve-sapere-su-augias-il-moralizzatore-122382183.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit will never not crack me the hell up.

This Picture is beautiful and Italy is based as always. I'm here in Bosnia trying to get our costal line back from the south up to the north. SPQR

I love how /ourgirl/ complete defuse that butthurt roastie "joke".

I probably could't pick you out from a line of syrians
You look middle eastern

(((giornalisti))) italiani
>Maurizio Molinari, direttore di La Stampa
>Mario Calabresi, direttore di La Repubblica

I'm white as fuck

Il meticcio demoniaco

OY VEY
just a coincidence

You look without a land and without history. Oh wait thats not a "look" its a fact.

Reminder to not give (you)s to jewish mutts divide-and-conquer shills

just delete

Filii me, could you please explain the current state of Italy? Last I heard all migrants were running into cities, made the Gypsy in Rome look like humans, and the mafia is kicking all of them north.

Exactly like you said. But now some people are starting to kill niggers randomly

race war started last week

google Luca Traiani

>One of these days there will be a story about someone shooting an italian thinking he's a refugee
kek

Oh yeah, someone sent me this yesterday but it was buried under American jokes about Italians
Beautiful, just what I'd expect from Italy

One of these day there will be a story about a stupid canadcucc killed by mafia because he was joking about the browness of italians

how do a get a spaghetti gf?

bump

you go back to 1950s, before they were burgerized into cultureless sluts

(((Pure coincidence))) goy

Is that Destiny in drag?

>augias is a jew

>saviano "di madre sefardita"
what a stupid list

correct it then

la creatura....

nah I have a job

I don't have time to blame da joos for my (not) failed life

Nope, too tall to be destiny.

but you have enough time to come here and defend (((them))) using a memeflag, this really activated the ol' almonds

>come here
I'm OP

I hate jews but I don't need lies and pngs to know they are bad

You picked wrong flag then, fella, you are not ready for it yet.

lies, uh?

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Saviano
>Nasce a Napoli, figlio del medico di Frattamaggiore Luigi Saviano e di Miriam Haftar, ebrea di origine sefardita

intervisteromane.net/interviste pronte 3/corrado_augias.htm
>Lei non รจ cattolico. Cosa ne pensa di papa Francesco?
>No! Sono di origine ebraica

Also, he was a commie infiltrator back then
informare.over-blog.it/article-quello-che-non-si-deve-sapere-su-augias-il-moralizzatore-122382183.html
I wonder (((why))) you didn't know that.

La maggior parte degli ebrei citati in lista non contano letteralmente un cazzo.

Scusa intendevo citare te.

Delete this

They are disproportionately present in influential fields like journalism, academia, finance and politics, as usual.
We've been all over this jewish influence topic for years here, now memeflags come here and say "lol it's not important"
Bitch, please.

Viva Italia
Viva Il Duce!
Viva Fascismo!