mega.nz/#!aYlVXbpJ!S1_wificsakTgUeKdc42NNSG1FnsDfzky7BgDs9RuPo

Speedwatch (contains subs in cc)
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8T_Ippxdw

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/938017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kiss-shot best girl

I want to kiss lewd cat!

Hitagi was pure before she met Araragi though.
And used goods are fine when used by Araragi. He is based.

Those subs suck, when's Commie?

>Hitagi was pure before she met Araragi though.
>And used goods are fine when used by Araragi. He is based.
>Who is Kaiki?

On glad it flopped.

>Let's pick this up... never

Kaiki is the biggest cuck in monogatari.

>the last few seconds

I did not see that fucking coming, holy shit.

>Implying commiesubs aren't terrible,

>monogatari was one of the biggest things on Sup Forums every time a new season started, with the weekly episode threads maxing out quickly despite the show's format

>kizu announcement threads went all week

but
>the actual discussion for the movies is very small, usually complaining about bad subs and inconsistency in animation and art direction

what happened? is it the fact that it's 3 films very slowly released and subbed over the course of two years? Did shaft stop caring?

Everybody already read the novel.

>When you realize that this is the first person to ever get inside Kiss-Shot in 600 years
gold

>>the actual discussion for the movies is very small, usually complaining about bad subs and inconsistency in animation and art direction
This is a very generous summary, last thread devolved in shit slinging by waifufags

can anyone comment on sub quality?

Just a bunch of Shinobuhaters who have not read the novels claim she had many dicks inside her. Literally, what the fuck? And if that gets proven wrong they go:
>Muh Seishiro

>by waifufags
By cuckolds, that is. Waifufags just bravely protect their waifu's chastity from the likes of you.

Why did her hair turn dark for a while?

They aren't bad.

>tfw I'm into blu-rays
>tfw gatari blu-rays cost $60 and only have around 3 episodes on them

Welp, won't be getting into this anime anytime soon

I mean, I read the fan translation of Kizu nearly 3 years ago and I'm still very much on board for watching.

I haven't seen the films yet. I've been patiently waiting for proper subbed BDs.
My biggest concern is how they'll animate the fight between Guillotine Cutter and Araragi.

I guess they are just normalfags dating some used goods, that's why the purity of anime girls bugs them so much.

nice blog, subscribed

>aren't bad
but they aren't good either?

maybe the question is, is it worth waiting for something better?

>they'll
But they already did.
Nobody cares.

I know they did, I mean, from the perspective of someone that hasn't seen the films yet, I don't expect a lot of good action.

fuck off with your blogging

Kek
>Every dies around her
>Everyone tries killing her
>Worshiped as a god for a small time
>Becomes a stuttering mess when Araragi just compliments her.
>Has an innocent idea about kissing
She is pure and they can't deal with it, just ignore.

So Hanekawa is the biggest slut in the series. She was ready to go past mere breast fondling.

Nadeko tried to date rape Araragi

>being ok with having sex with people you like makes you a slut
never change Sup Forums

Is she a slut if she only wants to do it with one guy in particular?

She knows him for 2 weeks.

Yes yes the people having a real relationship must be very jealous of those who spend their time zealously defending or denying the virginity of an anime girl.

Why does Araragi say that he only lusts after Cat's body, when she's been such a huge help during the spring break?

You'd be surprised about the lengths people go to feel better about themselves and their relationships. Some people are also weak-willed an can't find the courage (maybe wrong word) to leave a relationship they're unhappy with, so they lash out externally and apply negative interpretations to everything they find.

Shinobu being romatically pure is all but guaranteed.

Because he idolizes her too much. You have to be on relatively equal footing to have a functioning relationship, and if all araragi does it worship her as perfect when she's not, they can't have that equal footing.

Confirmed damage control. Did I hit that nerve there? How's your girlfriend? Loose holes?

Hitagi is probably the worst. She turned Kanbaru into a pervert which means no doubt that Kanbaru was a good girl before she met Hitagi.

Though if we're saying who would fuck the most guys. Shinobu hands down would fuck the most dudes in her lifetime.

>denying the virginity of an anime girl.
Keep being butthurt user. I don't know why it's so hard to accept. It's not defending when the fucking canon material in the series fucking proves otherwise faggot.

HANEKAWA IS PERFECT

This. Even she constantly tells him that if he saw her for who she really is, he'd be disappointed.

It's also her fault, too. She could've had him from the start, but never follows through. Hitagi's been through enough shit to know that when you come across something worth having, you take it.

k a i k i s p e r m
a
i
k
i

s
p
e
r
m

>user living under a rock for 5 years
Araragi has Inferiority Complex, a damn severe one.

Well, first get married or AT LEAST confirm you're in a relationship for long enough before letting someone penetrate your holes, become one with you or suck a dick or something. I understand that your value of sex and relationships is non-existent, but at least try to learn some decency. That's why western societies are so degenerate.

anyone have megas for the first two soundtracks?

>Shinobu being romatically pure is all but guaranteed.
Faggots like these ignore canon and just put in their own headcanons when the actual fucking novel says otherwise. And then they have the nerve to say that we are defending.

Fuck you, Hanekawa is pure !

First film had one good scene in the very beginning.
Third film had a good scene with Araragi vs Kiss Shot.
Rest of the trilogy is shit, sadly,

Proofs please

Autism

Kaiki thick sperm in Crab pussy is canon tho.

Sure, In your head.

Kaiki is too pure for sex.

Reminder that cat only wants to fuck araragi because of that sweet vampire bod.

This. I guess she couldn't resist. Hitagi is a well-known slut.
>sucks her boyfriend's cock after a small time of their relationship
>calls Kaiki for some quick hookup
>is ready to "meet him again" like """in old times"""
>is fine with being used goods, breaks up with Ragi three times, probably rides some American gaijin cocks in the meantime

They both will always find a excuse.

Kaiki was her first, she belongs to him after all, it's a japanese thing.

interesting thumbnail

hot

No, that is Araragi and Shinobu always finding an excuse to not fuck each others brain out. Owari made it pretty clear and then Araragi comes up with another bullshit reason
>Muh can't forgive (yet)

I know it's frowned upon to ask, but where can I get started with this series? I remember there being a short TV series among other things, but I can't remember the titles.

i can't tell if this is shitposting or ironic shitposting

Now I'm not going to say spoiler that shit because any other day I would appreciate what you are posting user but god-damn it, the one time I leave my room and the landlord invites herself in only to see this on the screen.

hard truths

Sorry your society only lets you have sex after marriage in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation user.

is this the last one? I was waiting for the whole thing to be out before I watched it.

Kaiki redditors have become as cancerous as snakefags

Owari S2 in August.

Shinobumonogatari this month.

Thanks user.

Not that user but Sup Forumsfag is right. Society has become fucking degenerate.

sounds like autistic head canon to me

>sorry
I'm not some sex-hungry teen, my dear user, I don't care. I, however, feel sorry for you, since it seems like your future wife might be taking some BBC in the meantime.

At some point during writing Kizumonogatari Araragi had a male friend and he was the one eaten by Kisshot. (revealed in Kizu guidebook)

No wonder she turned into a cat demon after all of those blue balls that he gave her. Jesus, he could at least have had the decency to rail her once.

I wish they used more piano than ambient synths in the ost desu.

galax.moe/monogatari/

Actions > words

bitches are like that all the time

>"""mistaken"""
Sure, Hitagi, sure. He isn't a simple crush, he's your first true love. Embrace it, he took your first time after all.

Fuck off Herkz

Did they change that in the movie?

only if you are a crabfag, luckily Sup Forums and japan already got better taste

Shitposters ruined the thread.

>but you were only my cum bucket

i'm all for bat but god fucking damn it

cat looks great without glasses

way better then fucking crab

Reminder Arararagi goes better with literally every single other girl in the series except Yozuru and Gaen.

He should have just fucked cat after Kizu.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What the fuck is wrong with the author of this series? He's a fucking hack

Do they actually say anything more about this in the LN? Or is this exxageration/speculation/inference

It was nice that they didn't give Araragi a shadow during the entire thing.

>old time sake
Good job showing how much of a newfag you are

New, 10-bit raw: nyaa.si/view/938017

>except Yozuru and Gaen.

That is where you are wrong. A series in which Araragi becomes a man worthy of Yozuru is a series I want to watch.
Gaen and Koyomin already has chemistry. Like Rubidium and Water.

Cute.