Drumpfkins, Nazis, and racists absolutely BTFO the fuck out

Drumpfkins, Nazis, and racists absolutely BTFO the fuck out.

Not an argument.

It's actually 99% now

shitty bro

You're right. Sorry about that.

What website?

laughable propaganda website

cool story meme flag shill

Imdb, but it's obviously brigaded

Black Panther doesn't have any degenerate themes in it. I've seen it.

Isn't Nazism illegal in your country?

LOL

I wonder how shit it actually is, I've seen an advert and it just looks like the stereotypical Hollywood drivel they churn out with shit attacking and too much cgi. Although this is about niggers dreaming they were white so it'll inevitably be even more embarrassing

glorifying Monarchy
glorifying Ethnostates
glorifying masculinity

seems like a movie that shouldn't be able to fly, i wonder why it does

WE

WUZ

>ethnostate walled off from the rest of the world
no, this is right up Sup Forumss alley.

SHILLS

they're going to ban negative reviews too, under the guise of stopping trolls

>absolutely BTFO the fuck out.

BTFO the fuck out

kek

Dont worry, that one dissenting review will be deleted for being racist soon enough.

The main character doesn't want an ethnostate. Inclusiveness is the main theme of the movie.

lol anything with niggers is automatically a masterpiece now apparently

>rotten tomatoes virtue signals and says they'll delete """hateful""" reviews of We Wuz Kangz: The Movie
>all negative reviews are purged
Are you really surprised that this niggerfest is top-rated? What's hilarious is that Black Panther is actually alt-right propaganda. Wakanda is an isolationist, authoritarian ethnostate - faggots like you would be screeching autistically if Wakanda's inhabitants were white.

*Deletes negative reviews*

Yeah, Rotten Tomatoes is going to ban a legitimate movie critic for disagreeing with the majority.
Give me a fucking break.
Of course they'll delete dime-a-dozen user reviews saying "NIGGER" or "WE WUZ KANGZ", you fucking mong.

Aw shit you hear that? We got blown the fuck out the fuck out. We won't ever recover.
sage

that goes against the whole damn Black Panther and Wakanda backstory, wtf

fuck Disney and Fuck Marvel if that is true.

>Isn't Nazism illegal in your country?
Nope!

Get with the program all those things are ok for black people

Again, racism and ethnostate and sit is ok for blacks.

pol infiltrated by retards

>Yeah, Rotten Tomatoes is going to ban a legitimate movie critic for disagreeing with the majority.

Do you have reading comprehension issues? They will remove any negativity under the pretense its "racist". RT isn't the bitch of the critics, RT is a bitch of Disney.

Ed Power from Ireland gave it a rotten rating.

Basically saying that you can't have a story about learning from past mistakes by kicking bad people's ass AHAHAHAHAH

Based Ireland

They won't remove "any negativity", they'll remove retards spamming "fuck niggerz xD". You're delusional.