DEPORTATION

As of today I have had 3 Mexicans deported. A short sort on each.
1st. June 17, 2017 I found out a neighbor who has a wife and 3 kids was illegal. Called ICE with address l, first and last name and within a week he was removed from the home and deported. His family had to move (don't know where) because they couldn't afford it.
Now a nice white couple moved in just a week ago.

2nd. December 11, 2017. A nice guy at work along with his younger brother were friends of mine. They lived together with their girlfriends. The older one had a young boy (I think age 6). Find out they are both illegal after one too many beers at a cookout and again called ICE and after 3 weeks of waiting were deported. Not sure what happened to the kid or the girlfriend's though. It feels damn good and I have no remorse!

You are literally saving the future for generations to come.
Crime cannot pay.

Doing God's work, user. If I knew of any I'd do the same.

Winning!

>deported in 3 weeks

Nobody get deported in 3 weeks, it takes months to years unless you consent and willingly leave

bump

Obvious bait but good job user.

Thank you user! Most of them are extremely boastful about it thinking their immune from the law but what they don't know is that all you have to do I call ICE with first and last name and they HAVE to follow up. Give it time. I'll be honest though. Masturbation, shooting guns, rim jobs from my quiet hot fiancee doesn't compare to the satisfication of getting these pricks out of my country!

Fake news, beaner.
Many wetbacks have standing deportation orders.

What happens to them after ICE picks them up is no concern to me. All I know is that they are gone and I count that as a win!

This seems a little too on point, wouldn't be surprised if this is a reporter trying to set up an easy story about how remorseless the '''alt right''' is.

Why specify they were good nice people?

No bait dude. It's not hard to call ICE with info. They HAVE to follow up on a tip! I didn't think it would actually work when I called on my old neighbor but it sure as shit did.

I'm just an American citizen that works at a printing shop as a indigo press/graphic design artist. I love guns, I support veterans, and stand up for the pledge of allegiance.

And to clarify on why I was friends with the two brothers who were Mexicans. Because I thought they were legal, were very respectful the flag and our country. Didn't run their shit country in my face and enjoyed bud light. Spoke perfect English too. If you come here legally, abide by our laws pay your taxes and understand what fucking country your in i have no problem with you. If you must speak Spanish do so in your own fucking home that you worked and paid taxes for. But if your illigal, all bets are off and you are my enemy. Hell I'd even deport my own mother if I thought she was illegal (she's not. I'm white as fuck)

>low level bait

And I specified to show you the law has no friends. Illigal is illegal. It has no favorites and neither do I. And they were not decent people. They broke the law, got free healthcare and skipped on taxes.

No bait here's my 9mm

Here is a book cover 10x12 I did a few months ago on a kluge press before I was promoted

And last but not least my pride and joy

I don't buy this. Unless of course you do not live in California, but living in this apartment here in the barrio in LA, I would estimate that more than half do not have papers and are legit illegals. Calling or letting ice know the addresses would have done nothing. ICE already knows where the illegals are, I find it hard to believe that giving them an address has that kind of reaction, especially since there are entire streets here with illegals. I'm not saying I can't be wrong, but yea, I doubt if I gave them the address they would do something about it.

I live in North Carolina. Like I said before. I did not think that it would work either but I gave it a shot and it did!

congratulations you just doxxed yourself

too late OP it's saved now. faggo.

you know these posts don't go away after you delete them right?

i'm literally searching for you right now based off this info and publicly available information and i will be calling your boss to let him know what you've done

Kek repost that shit.
This guy was acting all tough now he's being a chickenshit about it

>being this much of a fucking cuck
His boss will probably promote him, if he has common sense.

sorry op you dun goofed

his boss is probably also a mexican since i'm pretty sure he's near the border (arizona or nevada) i will figure it out shortly

I thought the same thing, until I had my GF friends bitch mother deported with an user ice tip.

I did this. A friend's little sister was dating a douchebag dreamer kid. Reported him to ICE and said he was hitting her. She was crying about him being taken away on kikebook a few weeks later. Feelsgoodman

please be real

This whole thread reads like a leftist fan fiction.
“They were all good people but I reported them anyways, now let me go on about how good they were before I did so!”
Nobody would go on about how someone is a good person if they are getting them deported. This is a 99% likely to be a false flag to paint right wing people as immoral to other prospective recruits. For any newer users reading this, observe this tactic and learn to recognize it, it is one of the Jew’s favorite tricks.

No sympathy can be given to the enemy.

4/10 larp

I called ICE once. Nearby in Houston there was a business that was bussing illegals to the north at night under cover of darkness. What did ICE do? Someone at ICE gave the fuckers my name and address. I know this because the fuckers stopped in front of my house a few days later, cussing me out in Spanish.
I tried to report it but no one would listen except some guy at the airport. Obamas administration stacked criminals in government from top to bottom.
This is the reason why our Democratic Party will cease to exist within 7 years. Once the criminal element has been rooted out, there will be little left.

giving you're info to ice...cmon bro

>It feels damn good and I have no remorse!

Exactly how it should feel. Good on you, if true.

Yeaaah, I know. Fucking stupid

And yet we'll still outnumber you in 20 years.

That would be my guess as well. Because of the reasons given Anyone who's spent time around wero patrons of the illegal immigrant community can smell this one out, especially in a gabachoville like North Carolina.

Of course if OP's playing it straight, then there were probably open ICE cases against them already, and the citizen complaints just prioritized them. Only way this shit happens that fast.

>this is a reporter trying to set up an easy story about how remorseless the '''alt right''' is.

I don’t care. Hey reporter, deportation is better/humane. If it were up to me, I’d build a wall to keep them in and slaughter them all, hiring vigilantes to track them down, paying them $ for bodies. Fighting-aged males would carry a premium value.

>i'm fucking stupid
>democrat memeflag
user, i...

What did he post?

>calling your boss to let him know what you've done

“Hey boss user? Hi this is user-spic: I wanted to call and talk about user in your office. He reported a crime and that hurt my feelz. Plz fire now.”

I work for a company that employs a lot of H1B seasonal workers, but I know from company gossip that a good minority (pun intended) are here illegally. I have no solid proof to give anyone, but I'd be willing to get myself fired (Company dosen't pay shit, could do better at Walmart) to fuck my cheapass bosses over. Will ICE help, and what do i have to do?

Good job user

there is an ice office in Lubbock. Ive called it 3 times since Ive started school. Theyre quick. Im talking

and a bunch of information about where he works and exactly what he does and also that he was recently promoted

You're doing it all wrong. My neighbor is a dreamer, and I've convinced her to trade me sexual favors in exchange for a marriage green card if she ends up needing one. Hot Latina sex has really changed my mind about immigration. They really know how to fuck! Maybe I should cum inside her and make another little Amerimutt?

good job newfag

Keep telling yourself that, spic

I call ICE and border patrol all the time. Whenever I’m driving at night going eastbound on I-8 in San Diego county, I often see “Baja California” or “Sonora” plates, traveling out to rural areas in what appears to be a convoy. I’ve never gotten a follow up, but they are pretty aggressive about investigating.

nigger detected

user is correct, this is just horrible bait

And yet you’ll still won’t be proficient in math, science, computers and other complex systems unable to get real jobs due to automation, still mad at whitey when you get outperformed, thinking racism will keep you down.

All of the productive white people holding onto their wealth will be making provisions to protect their property while you and you’re kin will be starving. There will be so many soft targets to slaughter.

Wrong. I'm a pale, tall, fit dude with blue eyes. There's just something so satisfying about spilling my coveted DNA in another race knowing how much it would trigger the typical Sup Forumsfag.

no
nor willntrumpo
they don't punish the private sector

>bringing dark spawns into this world simply to get internet anons you’ve never met mad

I’ll keep an eye out for your thread.

You're a real hero and a real human bean.

sure buddy. sure.

Obvious bait, or your area ICE agents have nothing better to do. In my experience, the people I report have to have criminal ties or records if they're going to respond to a tip.

is there a way to report fraudulent immigration attempts?
Meaning, I know say of a guy that married a girl but they don't live together, he is gay, etc, etc.

It isn't JUST for that. That just happens to be an added bonus. The idea has gone over well on /r9k/. It feels good to give the losers on that page a surefire way to get laid, while also working against the interests of Stormfags. Feels good, man.

>Says the increasingly nervous taco

All it would take is some dumb bean that works there slipping up on social media, I would believe that would be enough cause to investigate. Especially because the company is the largest of it's type in the region, more than a few smaller, honest companies would love to see them go down.

Illegal alien hate thread
>yeah fuck em
>you habs to go back
>good memes
>liberals rush to their defense- “DEY CUNTRIBUTE, U HABS NO SOWL”

Nigger hate thread
>yah fuk niggers ecksdee!!11!1!
>good memes
>we wuz
>no liberals rushing to their defense

It’s almost as if liberals on pol implicitly acknowledge blacks are a drain on society.

Do you plan on raising the dark crotch dropping or are you going to nigger-out on your offspring?

I'll cross that bridge if I come to it. Maybe just ghost and become an Expat.

God Bless you! Defend your country that was created by European colonists.
Continue doing this till the country will be at least this much white

Are you dumb? If there are a majority of people within a voting district, then anchor babies could vote in someone who benefits them. Why would they vote for something that protects a WASPs assets when they can give themselves a raise via a higher welfare check?

I don’t know. But I have a story.

Back in 06’ when I was in college I was dating a girl who was legally from the US, her parents came here from Morocco. One night we were out at dinner and she told me she was thinking about marrying an illegal from Vietnam, simply to get him citizenship and wanted my thoughts. I was completely opposed to it and she freaked out on me.

>UR HARTLESS
>MY PARENTS WUZ IMMIGRANTZ N SHIET

She broke up with me because I kept telling her it was a stupid idea, especially if she was getting nothing in return except for a better conscience. Oh well.

>Hola, dees ees Jaun, geeveeng yuo call to say your gringo employee is rayseeees. pleez fire heem

This is why the third worlders would get exterminated. Our property will not be turned over via legislation. If they want to take something that doesn’t belong to them, they’ll need get more/superior arms.

>Alo mí hermaños of el pol. Firs of all, plz let me correc yoû. No persońa can be los illegianoś, so plz no deporteś. Muchas nachòs.

it's ok, getting jobs will be automated too