Muslim French Maghrebian

Muslim French Maghrebian.

Ask me anything about France/Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/egypt/at-least-305-killed-in-suspected-isis-attack-on-mosque-in-egypt-s-sinai-1.5626821
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mounir_Mahjoubi
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aïd_al-Adha
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576335/
nature.com/articles/jhg2010120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you frogs import the goats needed so all Muslims can fuck goatsfive times a day or does France have enough already?

You're not french

what do you think about el goblino?

Muslim don't fuck animals. It's just a bad joke used by americans against us because of the recent terrorist attacks.

If you want, im muslim before everything else.

Funny and accurate meme.

When I say funny it's because it's ironic. A man coming from a 56% white country telling an ethnically european that he isn't white. Ha.

Nik mok yal aatay

I understand the beginning "fuck your mother" but not yal aatay. (tea ?)

Im sadly not fluent in arabic.

Get out of my country filthy muzzie. You deserve 10 times the bullet you are a disgrace to humanity. Get out.

Article 10 de la Déclaration des droits de l'homme et du citoyen de 1789 : « Nul ne doit être inquiété pour ses opinions, même religieuses, pourvu que leur manifestation ne trouble pas l'ordre public établi par la loi ».

229 years ago !
That's why I love France. And i'm glad the maghreb is following france's path in social progress.

It means faggot. If you don't speak Arabic then what the fuck would you know about islam. I'm an ex muslim and I don't presume to teach people about islam

would you be ready to team with whites christians to destroy (((them)))?

Yes.
>t. Algerian

Ca veut dire pédé.

>what the fuck would you know about islam.

You're absolutely right. But french muslim community is big so I learned a lot going to the mosque. Also both my parents are fluent and explained me a lot of things.

White christians are rare in France... That country is probably 60/70% atheist i think.

I still blue pilled about the jews, but I would gladly join any french citizen in a fight against a danger.

great

>White christians are rare in France
definitely and sadly
but I'm pretty sure most of those atheists would go back to religion after we've fucked up the (((propaganda)))

L'equipe nationale junior mte3na ?

>pourvu que leur manifestation ne trouble pas l'ordre public
Bonne blague...

No they wouldn't. It's too late for that in France. Unless you undo the French Revolution

>you undo the French Revolution
that's basically the plan
but ofc I don't believe it'd happen in a small amount of time. maybe one or two generations

>pourvu que leur manifestation ne trouble pas l'ordre public
doenst that exclude islam?

desu that could exclude 90% of any religion
this is the whole problem with the french right or evn the whole modern right
you can make it mean whatever you want depending on the situation

There is currently 8 millions of muslim (practicing or by name) , yeah the terrorist attack were fucked up but no one is seriously supporting it.
They were mainly politically motivated, their were here to fuck shit up and create fear in the whole world. They don't care about religion they are just using it.

ISIS bombed 300 muslims quitting a mosquee in egypt. haaretz.com/middle-east-news/egypt/at-least-305-killed-in-suspected-isis-attack-on-mosque-in-egypt-s-sinai-1.5626821

When ISIS will be defeated it will be peace again.

>8 millions of muslim
desu it's the same for white christians
I'd say than less 100% of maghrebians are real muslims
it's more about identity and france hate for most of them

Where is George Taylor when you need him...

>muslim before everything else
Sunni mahometan

assalamu alaykum brother

It is narrated in the hadith that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until you fight the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him – except the gharqad (a kind of thorny tree).’

Soon inshallah...

Do you like Jews

How do you feel about the President that is obliterating Muslims eating pork?

Even if we exclude the terror attacks, muslims are a plague and constitute the large majority of the prison population.
Besides, I don't buy your #notallmuslim shit, ISIS exists because islam exists, period.

>desu it's the same for white christians
>I'd say than less 100% of maghrebians are real muslims

True.

> france hate

The france hate is an interesting subject but it doesn't come from the religion, at all, really.

It come from frustrated maghrebians and subsaharians africans because basically they are :

Young male
Live in shitty suburb
Poor
No or limited education
Big disconnect between religion (they are "muslims" but they do everything against it so they feel bad)

And also the biggest problem is that they don't feel french.
Why ? It's again a complex issue, I can't say I have the answer but it's probably like neo nazis: when you have nothing going well in your life use your origins/skin color as your will of live.

Their education is a factor(as I said in poor families parents speak their native language at home which doesn't help ) and the overexageration of racism : it exist and it's real, we all know it but It can fuck people up even if they never experienced it.(A white guy refused you a job offer? What a racist !)

They also don't realize that they would have been in an even more worst situation in their parent's country.

It was also a very bad idea to pack them in big cities (Lille /Roubaix / Paris / Marseille ) those alone probably represent 50% of citizens with africans origins , and they form very big communities which is bad for the integration.

The solution on the long term is time IMO, after a few generations most of them will kinda "forget" most of their african identity (they will not really care about it anymore) and probably assume their atheism ( the old, very religious, will be dead by then)

And keep in mind that im really focusing on the bad part of those people, I don't know where you live or which kind of people your talking to but you will have no problem with them (muslilm or not) if they don't meet the criteria said higher.

No, you are a soulless shitskin before everything else.
Only second you are an undesirable parasite.

Then finally you are muslim (and only pretending i bet)

but since you are here to stay what about making a white-arab alliance to eradicate the filthy jews ?

>Besides, I don't buy your #notallmuslim shit, ISIS exists because islam exists, period.

ISIS exists because USA/Israel zionists exists, period*

ftfy monsieur bluepill

How confident are you that your fellow brownskins will take you as their own once the lightskins are gone?

I can't wait until Muslims and non-Jews unite to purge the yahud for good.

I don't like/hate them, i'm pretty sure they are fine people. I just don't like what israel is doing in palestine.

> muslim constitute the large majority of the prison population.
Africans =/=Muslim

You need to understand that first. Exact same issue with black people in USA. Do you think they are in prison because they are muslim ? or because they are africans ? or because they are poor ?

> ISIS exists because islam exists,

Yes ? Doesn't mean it isn't polically motivated. You can disagree with me it doesn't mean what i'm saying is false.

If you want to remove islam in France go on, take a gun and go shoot muslims in the street. (still 8 millions to go btw)

OR

You want to solve the issue ? You can't just be hating on something that is part of your country and that will never go away, it will just make your life miserable.
I know it's easy to say "fucking muslim/africans ruining my country" but it's not true and to understand why, you need to ask yourself the good questions.

Will there be a Muslim prime minister of France?

>No or limited education
Bullshit. I grew up in 93 and had the exact same education as Mohamed and Mamadou. The difference is that they actively didn't want to study and prefered to make a career in the hood, because "fuck the system". 90% of them are legit retards and have absolutely no will to escape from their commieblocks.

There's something about fucking, killing and eating horses in there somewhere, but I'm tired so make your own shit up!

Will you fight when the frogs finally decide to start slaughtering you in the most brutal way imaginable.
It's inevitable before you say too cucked, it's why you are there. WW3.

you are clearly a baby bluepilled to the core, please lurk 10 more years and LEARN about the JQ asap

Why don't you go back to the Maghreb? Arab/North African/Muslim values are incompatible with French values, all you people do is cause trouble and make life Hell for the French, so if you hate it them and they hate you, why don't you just go home?

Everybody knows that nafris are in facts kiknogs who grew up in the USA and have ben send to Europe by the CIA and the MOSSAD

What do you think is the best option to unfuck whatever semi-continuous riot that's going on in the paris zones?

Why are shitskins so fucking ugly even when they're fit?

>its a "muslim are based xD because they hate jews too" thread

are you any % ethnically European?

>You can't just be hating on something that is part of your country
I don't even hate them, it's a waste of time, and they are certainly not part of my country since they do anything to live apart. Italians, Spanish, Polacks etc are part of my country, they named their kids properly, they didn't run communautarist bouibouis and behaved like Frenchmen in less than a generation.

Muslims do not assimilate, literally everyone else but kikes and muslims have assimilated in a few generations, muslims and kikes will be nothing but muslim scum until they are all dead

Why so much hate ? I legit don't understand.
Muslim ? Probably not, or he/she will keep it secret. But with africans root ? Probably, we already have that guy. fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mounir_Mahjoubi

As I said, it's a very bad idea to pack them in cities.
And that picture is happening during a celebration happening only once a year. fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aïd_al-Adha

muh race war blablabla....

I don't hate them, I love that country sadly it's filled with french (i'm joking)

I thought about going back but that's retarded because :
Family
I can be muslim in France (it's harder but as I said big muslim communities so it's all good)
I'm not fluent in arabic, I would have and hard time communicating.
And life is way better here.

>palestine
Yet another nafri who needs to learn the reason why Saudi Arabia itself don't give a crap about nuking or not nuking this area

- Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews.
- Zionists were well aware that the Palestinians are the original decedents of the ancient Hebrews.
- Palestinians whether Christian or Muslim are of Jewish origin
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

>The france hate is an interesting subject but it doesn't come from the religion, at all, really.
I agree
it's lmore the opposite in fact
they hate france and try to be somehow muslims so they have nothing in common with the country that they were told to be christian

No. Not a race war. A holy war, it's going to happen it's been planned, do you know why muslims are given lesser sentences? Do you know why child rape gangs are protected by the government and police?
Do you know why muslims are let off with child rape by supreme courts and appeal courts?

To elicit a reaction from the populace when the time comes, the uncomprehendably wealthy bankers and international traders in their cult want a war in every country in the west.

Now will you fight or not? It's a simple question

I don't live in Paris but I never heard of non-go zone except on CNN.

My dad is very white and "flat hair", not sure if he has european dna, maybe.

It's easier to assimilate when you're the same skin color and have the same religion.

Not sure what was france's plan with "regroupement famillial" but I can't say that it was a very good idea.

>french
Technically you are not french, no matter how crazy the french people are, we'll always say its of european descent. Thats like saying a turkroach is german because he was born their. He may be of german nationality but not actually german. Unless you meant citizenship all along?

>I'm not fluent in arabic
You must be fluent in Berber then

>My dad is very white and "flat hair"
Sure

You can't be french and muslim have the decency to read our story . You are a spawn used by the republic to destroy us

>As I said, it's a very bad idea to pack them in cities
>as I said big muslim communities so it's all good
You're a poison of the worst kind: the unaware one.

there's a saying in france that says french by recieved blood or spilled blood
you can be french if your parents are frnech or if you fought for france
that sounds like a bad idea but believe me the people who relly spilled their blood for the land without being white are few enough so it's not a problem

>I don't live in Paris but I never heard of non-go zone except on CNN.

If not a no go zone, then whatever the fuck is going on with shit like pic related.

this is what happens when they get out of their nogo zones....

this this and this again.

it's all planned since centuries

I said "french maghrebian" which is correct. Not ethnically french but french citizen.

>You can't be french and muslim have the decency to read our story

How about you ? Article 10 de la Déclaration des droits de l'homme et du citoyen de 1789.

Heh, what you want.
It's a bad idea but it's here.

It's a protest.

I really don't care about that. I have black features so whatever.

>Not ethnically french but french citizen.
no.
read the britbong user message you are merely a tool to trigger the WW3

do you have nice thicc circumcised dick?

Yeah I speak it.

Yes.

>It's easier to assimilate when you're the same skin color and have the same religion.
Nice excuse to not doing a single step. I know Ivorians perfectly integrated on the spot, your only problem is precisely your religion, funny isn't it.

>Article 10 de la Déclaration des droits de l'homme et du citoyen de 1789.
I wouldn't ba as categorical as him about religion but considering the déclaration des droits de l'homme as anything but a good promise to make the people follow is ridiculous, it was never pplied unless they had some interest to

neocons love israel tho

Nafris are africans before all
There's no way for them to be considered as european in a way or another

that's exactly what the pic is about

France didn't begin in 1789 but in 496 with a baptism but like other said you are just a tools used by (((them))) it's sad because some of you truely are fond of France and will be dragged in the war

they used to be as white as every mediteranean people
blame arabs nd their conquests

fuck actually i like nafris (sexuallly, not as a migrant) but these look disgusting. What's wrong with them? Are they egypt?

damn boy, pls come to Polan and conquer my tight boipucci with your mighty Berber D

>It's a protest.
Call it whatever the fuck you want. Riot, protest, no go zone. It's not immediately obvious what they're protesting about, although the shitty news reports make them sound like a muslim equivalent of BLM.

Is there nothing to be done here? Is this shit OK with you?

Interesting read. Not sure what to think about it, it's seems just...weird.
I didn't expected those kind of questions.

Maghrebians don't really look like that expect some south moroccan who are very dark skinned.

Yeah I took the first picture I could, they are not very good looking I agree.

Tu ne seras jamais Français.

As much as I agree with that pic I find it strange that he was talking about ,nazism is 1871

>Interesting read.

download and read thoses books, you will understand their plans

Are you kabyle?

You need to fucking lurk more before posting faggot, there are far more factors at play for why we want every nation to belong to it's own people and no one else than just that we don't like you.
Here's a speech by our version of Hitler also vilified and thrown in prison.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

It's also strange that an austrian painter learned all about the international banking syndicate in completely perfect and intricate detail as well as knew how to institute massive banking reforms and incredibly effective government and military programs.
Who gave him the info? Who gave him the funding?

tu sais de quand date la lettre d'albert pike que tu viens de lire ? 1871

ca troue le cul hein ? il faut que tu apprenes la vérité, c'est grace à l'ignorance qu'ils nous pousseront à nous entretuer

>blame arabs
Easy to blame few arabs
Harder to blame their sub-saharan african troops

- the Arabization phenomenon was mainly an acculturation process
- a characteristic subgroup of the Arabian Peninsula as H6b (13%) was not found in our Algerian sample
- it has been reported that the sub-Saharan African gene flow to Tunisia shows a strong sex bias
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576335/

- As stated in previous anthropological studies,11, 19 three CD4 Alu/STR haplotypes (100(+), 85(−) and 115(−)) present a clear sub-Saharan African origin.
- Sub-Saharan African gene flow in Tunisians was tested through LEADMIX simulations under different parental groups.
- The presence of noticeable sub-Saharan African traces in present-day Tunisians is in agreement with mtDNA data23 reporting a higher number of sub-Saharan L lineages in Tunisia (48%) as compared with Morocco (25%)
nature.com/articles/jhg2010120

Without islam nafris would be considered as what they are : mulattoes just like brazilian people

No
(some) berbers are white

>It's also strange that an austrian painter learned all about the international banking syndicate
that makes sense
but how can he call their name 50 years before the start? did they fix the name in adva,ce?

tant que je peux vivre dans ce magnifique pays et faire de beaux enfants métisses ça me va.

yeah but it was islam and therefore arabs who brought strangers in maghreb making it darker

Is it true that your women go for black men?

>enfants métisses
la on va pas être copains...

Tu n'es pas français sale singe des sables.
Tu peux lisser tes cheveux et même tourner le dos à ton sang de nègre.
Tu es un animal pour toujours.

I should think so. They probably designed the perfect system to run a country and make a great military and financial power to discredit it forever with black propaganda.
Why is Hitler the most evil person in history when so many have committed such worse crimes, even Stalin committed worse crimes and yet communism is a mainstream ideology peddled to our youth and communists run for office in our countries

spbp

hahaha that pic is so old. It's not really common, algerians stay with others algerians.

je taquine, je verrai plus tard mais les européennes on un certain charme :P

Tu es très BADASS !