KILL ME NOW!!!

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/pelosi_my_grandsons_birthday_wish_was_to_have_brown_skin_the_face_of_the_future_of_our_country.html

>Pelosi: My Grandson's Birthday Wish Was To Have Brown Skin, Brown Eyes; "Face Of The Future Of Our Country"

I’m heartbroken Sup Forums. My 14 year old blonde haired, blue eyed GODDESS of a daughter came home sobbing yesterday from school, she heard Pelosi the cunt’s speech about the “future of America” and asked me to dye her hair and buy her contacts because she didn’t want to not fit in because of what she can’t control. I’m shaking with anger. I want every pro-immigration person EVERYWHERE dead, by my hand.
What can I do???

kill yourself

She's sounds pretty retarded for 14 m8? Maybe buy her a hat or something? She'd probably try to eat it though, so maybe not.

That’s awful. Maybe it’s because she was harassed all day by liberal retarded Freshman who believe Pelosi is right you fucken cunt??

first of all, stop lusting after your daughter, second,
also fpbp

Kill yourself, with a note on why you did it. You'll be a martyr, and you'll be remembered forever as a great man. Kids in future generations will hear about your suicide, which saved the white race.

I’m a female fuck face. I’m not lusting over her you fat keyboard warrior retard

See

You'll be remembered as a great woman. Think about what this will mean for women in the movement! You'll be a symbol for proudly blonde haired, blue eyed women everywhere! They will see statues of you in town squares, and remember your refusal to stand idly by while you watched your people be destroyed.

Not killing myself nigger. Then her pain gets multiplied and she has no one to fight for her. I’m glad everyone ITT thinks this is a joke, clearly none of you virgins has kids or you’d see how troubling this actually is.

start a movement to revoke women’s suffrage. Only a woman can do it at this point. White men would never have had let this happen

Coming from a woman I don’t think I’d be taken seriously retard

>Look at me I'm female!!!
Log out and neck yourself

Well it’s either CLARIFY my gender for retards above or get accused of wanting to fuck my child. Which would you prefer cunt?

No, no, you don't understand the power of social media. Post your suicide online. We can propagate your martyrdom by making WebM's of it. I recommend something dramatic for the video, though, like hanging yourself, or shooting yourself with a shotgun, or downing yourself and slitting your wrists in the bath tub, or using one of those suffocation boxes. Though something bloody would be really effective, because as the blood dyes your blonde hair it will create a really strong visual.

You need to sit her down and talk. Explain Envy to her. "They hate you because they aint' you".

There is the solution, you know.

Check. Still not going to anhero

No seriously kys

>What can I do???

It's never too late for abortion. This applies not just to your imaginary daughter but also yourself.

Jesus Leaf, why is it you’re the only one here who isn’t fucking retarded?

Honestly, this statement by Pelosi makes me proud. America is done with being white. The future is a beautiful brown. Hopefully OP will leave America soon for Finland or somewhere similar.

>Hopefully OP will leave America soon for Finland or somewhere similar.

Muttistanis not welcome.

To be fair, they all think you're LARPing.
Tell her that if she dyes her hair she will streisand herself and only gain more attention. If you're on this site for parenting advice you fucked up somewhere.

I’m looking looking for advice. I’m looking for anyone else who’s been through this, ideas of how to combat this or just to draw attention to how SERIOUS this is. Idk anyone gets the REAL gravity this mind fuck is having on the children. The real victims here.

Don't allow your daughter to take the weight of victimhood here. It can be traumatizing.

By martyring yourself, you will take the weight of victimhood off her shoulders, and you will turn yourself into an icon in the process. Really, it's selfish of you not to kill yourself.

Also I want the retarded liberals on this site to see the effect their bullshit is having on AMERICAN children. They say they’re the party of love etc, is this Love? I think not

It's because those liberals are too blind to see the impacts of their actions. If your death becomes a warning sign of the potential death of the west, they will finally take action. Your face will be on t-shirts.

I can't even tell you how much I empathize with the statement of "dead by my hand". It gets worse everyday.

They’d rejoice faggot.

brown skin looks dirty

>I am a female
More like a retarded bot, unplug yourself

Where is your husband and why is he not handling this?

No, they wouldn't. You would be remembered as a tortured woman who had to watch her children suffer. Your death would be a rallying cry.

Who knew Rihanna had such a soft, shitty, masculine body.

He died in the Afghanistan war in 2003 retard. Thanks for playing though

>threat titled "KILL ME NOW!!!"
>get angry when someone suggests that you'd do it yourself

Shitty LARP. You need to take notes on the names and locations of all the immigration advocates in your local community. Start by looking up Democratic politicians. Some Republicans are in on the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scam too. Start a wall of shame for the anti white politicians and encourage other people to do so. Or get ready to submit to brown everything. Your choice.

LARP???? Why do you fucks swear this is a fucking LARP?

I'm not being mean but you're not being very polite to anyone who might try and help you.

I weep for you and all young who are forced to grow up in this clown world. Your daughter is the envy of the world and these treasonous politicians are selling out our kids future for their initiate gain. Take her out of school for a few days visit grandparents and look at old photos of any of them. Hold her back a year if you can't move.

You know, you can kill 2 birds with one stone if you just broadcast your suicide right now. You'd martyr yourself, you'd prove to everybody here that you're legit, and you'd take the burden of victimhood of your daughter's shoulders.

They’re suggesting I anhero or want to fuck my kid. Plus calling me a LARP??? Would you be nice??

Holy fucking shit, just kill yourself already. I don't care if you're a real mother or a LARPer, but that's literally the only way this thread will be redeemed.

This is the same tactic as climate change and overpopulation. Make everyone a criminal and charge a tax

I’m thinking either private schooling or home schooling ATP

The idea that your kid watched a Polosi video and got so triggered she wants to dye her hair is just unrealistic. If it's true than something has been building for a while, and that was just the catalyst.
You need to find a way to inspire her about herself instead of rejecting it. A life of escapism and self hate awaits her if you're unsuccessful. The root of this issue is Envy and jealousy.

Pelosi and other jews hate your daughter and they hate whites. I'm glad it took you 18 years to figure this out. Now you need to join the movement. The first step is educating others so all whites are on the same page. Begin to spread this either by posting in real life or giving it to folks. Not illegal and will do a lot to wake people up. Pic related

Either is better, teach her to value herself, to be a good future wife and that the young boys around her will worship her and keep her safe and valuable

Somebody tell Pelosi to buy black face paint for the grandson.

If the shoe was on the other foot, meaning a nig wanted to have fair skin, the beast would tell it to love itself and that it is beautiful.

Well she’s very emotional. Her father was KIA when she was an infant. She’s gone to counseling for years but she’s prone to depression. It’s not this one event, it’s several. She’s a Trump supporter, she’s tired of her teachers constantly berating her because of it, she’s also pissed because she’s one of only 3 blondes in her entire graduating class of 400. We live in a small upstate NY town. It’s not like we live in a city. She is pissed because she’s bullied Daily because she’s not whoring, drinking or drugging like most of her classmates.

You sound like a terrible mother. Move or start finding solutions. I read this thread and people were being mean to you but you honestly kind of deserve it for giving so little effort to your life

stfu mohammed

Set her up with poos or she's gonna get blacked on her own lol

Take her out of school it's obviously torture to her being forced to go. You can easily self educate online to pass a G.E.D. Something like yoga or crossfit can be helpful. Smart people leave the education system.

tell her ignore that retard, keep being a dad because there will always be some single guy out there to wage war

This is why it's a White parent's duty to home school your children. Do not send her to any college in America, perhaps a Christian one might be better. Look overseas as every facet of America has been infested with cultural-Marxism.

You definitely still want to fuck your child.

Thinking home schooling or private Christian school. I said it above. I’m a widow and military benefits aren’t great. I’m willing to do whatever it takes though.

its terrible that your daughter has been brainwashed. but there are rules that must be followed even in he darkest hour
open bob and show bitch lasagne

Actually I wanna fuck Navy user but he’s sick, so....

See
Sorry. He sees them, not you.

Best of luck to you. My heart goes out to people trying to raise kids in this social climate. I went to school during 90's and early 2000's. It was degenerate then, I can't even imagine what it's like now.

Check. Thanks. I graduated in ‘98, it wasn’t that bad. I can’t believe how quickly society went to shit

If you take her to someone to talk, make sure it's a psychologist not a psychiatrist. The Rx industry is poison.

Show bob now

She goes weekly. No drugs for her. Thanks Leaf. Time to budget and see if it’s home schooling or private school from here on out.

See

OP, I'm sorry for rudely recommending you to kill yourself. My recommendations and predictions were legitimate an foolproof, but I recognize that you are not up to the task, and I should not ask such things from someone as unenlightened as you.

However, short of that, it's important to reaffirm to your daughter the beauty of the blonde hair and blue eyes of European tradition. I recommend one night, when she's in the shower, walk in on her "accidentally." Be completely nude. Show her your beautiful, milky white breasts and blonde bush, to show her your inheritance. Guide her hand to feel the inside of your pure, pink vagina.Then, as you guide her finger up to the head of your clitoris, show her the power of that organ by stroking hers with your finger at the same time, so she understands her inheritance from European womanhood. Guide her lips onto your nipple, and allow her to suckle, so she remembers what it was like to rely on you as a child. Then tell her gently to lay down on the floor of the shower, and then slowly guide a finger in her vagina, then two, then three (it's very important to get all three in). As you move your three fingers in and out of her vagina, explain that this is her duty in continuing her line, as a carrier of European heritage. Then, to demonstrate the importance of submitting to her husband, turn her over, and guide two fingers into her anus very gently, The soap should be all the lubricant you need to perform this.

You’re fucking disgusting

fpbp

Fine. Clearly Evropa means nothing to you whatsoever. Have fun being a slave to (((them))), you multiracial shill.

Bump

>coming to Sup Forums for What the fuck did you expect.

I didn’t want advice retard. I already said this here...

Thing is, kids greatly benefit from a one on one education, provided by a parent, to both subsidize and correct the information provided by public schools

>mad as hell what do I do?!
be me
Hate pretty much everything about government
Gets government job
expose ineffecencies
Clean up government

I’m def thinking it’s best. I just loathe liberals

You can stop LARPING. That would be a start.

What a sick freak. She's talking about white genocide and fetishizing it.

Thank you. This is why I’m so upset. This is bothering the kids. The real victim. I’m scared for Conservatives.

Leave, normalfag. You're part of what's killed Sup Forums.

Almost guaranteed it's a kike. A vile libidinous mind is one of their common traits, along with a visceral hatred of Europeans.

Been here since 2013, not going anywhere. FUCK YOU