The state of journalism. Pic related

The state of journalism. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/library?PageNum_rs=1
c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live
wsj.com/amp/articles/texts-from-2016-show-fbi-employees-preparing-obama-briefing-on-russia-1518036629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are soooo fucking scared ...

Ah... so it’s completely (((legit))) to leak info to CNN but if Congressional Oversight Committee or FOIA requests info, that’s a dealbreaker? Got it. Tick tock.

Our media is desperate. They're "debunking" what is printed in clear black and white in Appendix C - Documents, here: hsgac.senate.gov/library?PageNum_rs=1

And they're running bullshit shill stories about how Russia "hacked our voting machines" to further distract. It's un-fuckingbelievable.

Obama knew about Hillary's private e-mail account and was in communication with her (pic related, and all from the document I linked). The pic attached is the Comey memo referring to "another senior government official" and the texts where that dumbshit Strozk told his girlfriend they replaced President with "another senior government official." Download the Appendix C - Documents and just do a ctrl f for "another senior government official" and you will see.

Liberals only read titles user I figured youd get it by now

There's only 1 "senior government official" in the United States? You're an idiot.

Best one was the article about some faggot Trump supposedly called to insult. The source was "three people familiar with the call". I guess making up sources is such a routine job in CNN they no longer have the time to think if they even make any sense.

You are a fucking potato.

There was a reddit post asking how to remove email addresses , you should add that too. Wish I would have taken a pic.

Are you scared?

Oh shit. That'd be nice to have. Strzok's girlfriend didn't even know how to archive.

Clearly nothing will happen until we kill all the journalists.
Pol you know what to do

Can this become a meme?
Edit their articles in paint like a middle school English teacher, spread around edits/send edits to their twitter.

Do this Sup Forums, please

Uhh.....excuse me. What is thiis?
Checked

just google or search engine "stonetear reddit"

This.

I'd like to add his texts where he call Gowdy "a dick" and he says how BAD this is. These texts were sent when Gowdy was specifically asking if the SENDERS had been interviewed, investigated, etc. Video is below. Go 42 minutes in to get Gowdy.

c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live

Date. Time. Number of articles, terms used. All of this is parsable, searchable, and very, very clear.

>A person familiar with Strzok's thinking
they're literally making shit up and publishing it as fact

That's not even the first time they've done this. The headline is a straight lie, and the content doesn't matter because people will just skim it, go "yeah that sounds good - justifies my feelings", and go about their day secure in the knowledge that the government isn't trying to oust a democratically elected president.

Someone tweet that to nassim Taleb
He'll have a field day with em

Maybe they asked Strzok.

Critique the fuck out of all their articles.
"Where is the cited source" "Your source links must be current and working" "You can't imply a result without definite evidence" "This is a run-on sentence" "Don't use so much formatting to insinuate attitude from objective statistics"

C-
See me after class.

>source familiar with his thinking
That reminds me of someone else who was leaking

Nice try but it was debunked by the WSJ not CNN.

wsj.com/amp/articles/texts-from-2016-show-fbi-employees-preparing-obama-briefing-on-russia-1518036629

>A person familiar with Strzok's thinking

So this is the power of journalism

That's exactly what I had pictured.

wait, what? What is the source for this?

>a person familiar with X's thinking
They're still using that?