Believers BTFO

Say it with me: “There are no Angels, Demons, Satan or God”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=qLUzs9g-FDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My ass disproves your niggers chekem

checked

Kek'ed and check'ed, also odd that they have a statue outside of Shiva destroyer of worlds and this is a ceremony related to the CERN project.

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Nothing can disprove the existence of god, why bother clicking the article?

>your ass disproves I’m a nigger?

Accurate.

Also check.

If you're using a large hydron Collider to study whether or not ghosts are real it brings into question whether or not LHC is not just a bunch of pseudoscience.

how they know that for sure, what the fuck

Brian Cox is a twat.

>Brian Cox

yeaaa he can fuck off

This is anti-Semitic and islamphobic

"If God does not exist, everything is permissible"

Literally risking the entire planet to disprove God. Either atheists really are scum of the earth or they are just satanic, take your pic.

btw, disproving God is impossible retard

So is proving it's existence. You can't disprove the existence of Santa Claus either, but adults with a functional brain just know he's not real, like the thousands of God's humans created.

How the fuck would it disprove different dimensions?

I hope the LHC opens up a black hole and sucks Brian Cox into the 10th level of Hell.

>unironically believes that satanism exists outside of edgy 13-year old larpers

good goy

>Believing manchild Anglo-jew scientist

what does this have to do with the lhc?

OK, so you admit that atheists risking destroying the planet to disprove God makes them scum of the earth then. good to know

I think that's a load of bullshit to keep the public off the trail of CERN being used to detect energy related things.

How exactly has it done that?

The essence of the Christian doctrine is actually true. The problem with Christfags on this board is that they take pretty much the entire bible literally and don't consider that it could be an elaborate series of metaphors to help our dumb monkey brains attempt to comprehend The Truth. God is real, but he isn't a supreme being existing outside of the Universe with an authoritarian agenda. This world is one "Tathata". 10,000 functions, 1 suchness. And we're all ONE SUCHNESS.

Jesus wasn't THE son of God. He was A son of God, like we all are. He was a man who was spiritually advanced for his time, who was able to perform miracles (like we're all able to). He gave the Christian doctrine by "dumbing down" ancient Buddhist/Hindu wisdom so that the kikes could understand it.

>Santa Claus and God are congruent
The concept of Santa does not necessitate the existence of Santa.

Because the LHC did sweet fuck all.

>Brian "I Wish I Was Carl Sagan, Better Smoke More Weed" Cox

There is definitely something fucky afoot

what's your take on the afterlife? i hear this Jesus/Buddhist narrative a lot/"he wasn't THE son of a God but rather just aaaaa son of God, lol" and would like to know if what you're saying is the following: "The Kingdom of God is right here. There is no afterlife." or something to that effect.

>You can't disprove the existence of Santa Claus either
Yes. Let's equate a temporal, mortal man who handed out gifts to the poor with the Eternal Actual. Since that makes fucking sense.

But does it disprove the existence of multidimensional entities phasing into our world that some humans have the ability to pick up on?

>Falling for the reptilian scam of christianity

Thanks for the image. Its always funny to hear smug atheists try and take apart Aquinas even though its never been done

>Say it with me: “There are no Angels, Demons, Satan or God”
There's aren't, are you living in the dark ages or something ?

>atheists risking destroying the planet
delusional

That's what ghosts, demons, satan, god and angels would want us to believe!

you can go read CERNs own publications, the admit that they run a small risk creating large black holes. Its still a risk. But you know what, fuck it, everything always goes just how we expect it to right?

I've seen some valid criticism of the argument, but none that have convinced me that isn't fundamentally sound. It remains the greatest argument for God. Most people who criticize the five ways have no clue what they are actually arguing for, instead branching off into crackpot theories like multi-verse theory and MUH TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN even though slide 9 details exactly why it can't be an infinitely long chain.

What's most curious is that the five ways aren't even arguing for the Christian God, but rather an Eternal Actual being. Aquinas himself goes to great lengths to show that the Christian God can only be reached through faith (though guided by reason). At the very least, it proves that the only logical conclusion to hold is theistic agnosticism.

So it encompasses the spiritual world, thus disproving its existence. Interdasting.

Leftists just want to absolve themselves of the desire to fuck children.

>fags try to disprove Kek
>Kek gives insta-proof to believers.
Atheshits, when will they learn?

>this man-made structure is so awesome there must be no god

i call bullshit.

Our consciousness will be transported in a deep sub-sub atomic quantum way. Then, beyond the brane (reality limits) of this dimension, will those entities and realms be real. When we trip into hyperspace, we are only given a visual representation (AKA film like projection) of them in the most comprehensive way (they try to mitigate the surreal interaction). It's almost like a organic VR headset.

t.guy who witnessed a entity a day ago

Threadly reminder the EU parliament building is unironically this, and they're proud of it.

Oh there is a demon in there it's basically transcribing itself within our Quantum field and these idiots aren't realizing that the demon is lust desire and deaths, it leads to the tribulation this sentence is backward nonsense and the death sentence

>pic
Guys btw what do you think about this bitch?

Christcuck cowering in fear that his infantile beliefs are going to be exposed for the homosexual neurosis they really are ?

pray for this luciferian POS. oh, but she's just an "artist" and a friend of hollywood and washington.

>Christ was dumbing down Buddhist traditions for the Semites.
How does one simplify traditions and ideals 400 years before the exist?

Cuckstains permanently btfo. Finally Science has brought us the truth.

>this entire thread
You know you can literally its lights with the naked eye?
The "risk" is that small black holes would be created, which would dissipate extremely quickly due to Hawking radiation, not to mention that higher energy events occur in the atmosphere all the time due to cosmic radiation so even if it was possible it would have happened long ago.
Stop doing drugs.

What does this thread have to do with politics?

Not that user but early Christianity by way of the various Gnostic sects had a concept of reincarnation. Personally I am of the opinion of some type of reincarnation cycle exists that terminates in the eventual restoration of the individual soul with the fullness of god. Although this is not the god as a big daddy in the sky like the bible would have you believe.

wicked hag that practices the dark occult art

That's retarded. You can't disprove non-physical things with physics experiments

>There are no Angels, Demons, Satan or God
meanwhile demons appear on the scatter of the LHR in cern

youtube.com/watch?v=qLUzs9g-FDw

That's the idea fuckwit.

Plenty of Orthodox have eviscerated Aquinas. It's a common pastime.

>Expecting science to explain the paranormal

>Christian doctrine is a metaphore I can project everything on it that I believe in anyway
>so ofcourse (my version) I think Christian doctrine is true, hehe, big suprise huh?
>everyone who disagrees is a christfag that takes everything literally

>Jesus wasn't THE son of God. He was A son of God, like we all are.
Thrice wrong, you are not God. This kind of arrogance is severely objected to in all religions and Buddhism as well. Empty your cup first.

Zeitgeist types do not understand is that there is an actual spiritual reality. And for all the babbling about oneness and being a spark of God it's so obviously clear that they do not believe in anything they say. If they would, then they would know there is an objective spiritual reality and law that can be recognized by everyone separately.

Jesus preached that same Law (He was the Law made into flesh), and there was no need to travel to the east to learn about Buddhism first. Buddha observed that same reality and came to similar conclusions in parallel. Two people can solve a mathematical problem separately with objective set rules. Two people can describe the sun similarly without having met, ever. Mindblowing huh?

The idea that one can rise from the dead but not choose his disciples more carefully is a special kind of stupid. This is a trap for smart idiots.

After seeing your pic I had to draw this for some reason

Being human does not make us children of God. So how can we tell whether a person is a child of God or not? John answers this and other questions in his first letter to the churches in Asia Minor. Those who are born of God are children of God, and the world will reject them like they did the Son of God. Furthermore, those who are righteous like the Son of God show that they are children of God, and the sacrifice of Jesus takes away their sins. As for the rest? According to John, their lives reflect the character of the devil, proving that he is their father instead of God.

Har-har.

>still can't replicate the human brain
Yah good luck disproving the human soul when you can't trade consciousness with AI robotics.

(checked)
Based Canuck

>Hey lets put a ghost statue at the front door to tell people ghosts don't exist.
>*You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God preaching*

this

Yes, agreed

>Nothing can disprove the existence of god
Nothing can PROVE the existence of god

literally dude last night I realized the same thing but I visualized it instead of contemplated it, the infinity stone is real Quantum immortality and being conscience in it fuckingawesome

I know no one likes the truth

>The problem with Christians is they aren't Hindus.

Nigga, you serious?

>believing the twisted words of nomadic sandniggers from millenia ago

>You are not god
Yes I am, as nothing objectively exists outside of my head. Sit down and be humble, christcuck.

Buddha is a false god and buddhism is a pagan religion - both designed to detract and distract from the one true God.

Yes and? Bragging about being able to supposedly prove a negative makes you an idiot and is unscientific thinking.

I'd much rather believe them than diabetes.

Nice meme flag. Do you switch to another tab on your phone whenever the black kid in class looks over your shoulder?

>the one true God.

I'm an atheist myself. But trying to prove false the unfalsifiable (like gods or spirits) is a pointless endeavor. The whole point of the "supernatural" is that it is not within the confines of the natural. You cannot possibly prove it wrong no matter how hard you try.

Nothing can disprove the existence of these things. They exist outside of our universe. Do these low IQ atheists honestly believe they would abide by the laws of our universe? Do you really think you as humans can come even close to understanding what a God really is?

God is all around you.

Disproving the SUPERnatural with the natural sciences. Ok.

What did they mean by this?
Human belief in gods stems from the unknown purpose of our conciousness and where it came from, unless they've uncovered the purpose and orgin of conciousness they haven't disproved shit.

Don't call people low IQ when you're perpetuating the absolutely retarded "hurrr god exists outside time" which is a backpedal to try and explain how free will could exist if God is omnipotent. Try backing up your arguments with doctrine instead of headcanon.

>implying the international space station does anything useful

>brian cox

consider suicide nigger

>God is all around you.
and inside too

>They exist outside of our universe
>God is all around you.

lel

In regards to the 5 ways? Of whom are you referring to? We're talking about Aquinas five ways, not his theological arguments.

you're just stupid

So they are saying other dimensions do not exist?
lol sure

>T. LDS faggot

>people on Sup Forums still believe in ghosts and demons
>a board that prides itself on huge redpills and knowing the secret behind everything, still thinks demons are running around possessing people
>the same people who believe in racial stats, IQ differences, presence of jews in media also believe spraying water and reading bible verses will cure people of schizophrenia and epilepsy
>there are actual Sup Forumstards browsing right NOW who believe in this dumb shit

>We exist
>Something had to bring us into existence
>Something can not be part of the creation itself
>Hence nonmaterial created the material

If there is a nonmaterial creator God, which is more plausible than saying nothing came from nothing, then there is a world of imateriality.

>Literally risking the entire planet to disprove God.

Its no risk because god exist

If you had any real world experience you would know ghosts/demons do exist.

to any ghosts and/or spirits out there, fuck you come and haunt me bitch I want your ass here faggot fucking ghost

aren't you busy promoting the 2nd amendment

oh, you got me!