My story

Today, i got attacked by a gang of 11 year old Kurdish/Turkish i don't even know anymore sandniggers.
I kicked one of them in the face because i am 203 cm tall and they were like 150-160.
I'm feeling good right now, i feel like i'm going to be up all night i'm so happy.
Nothing felt so good in my life, EVER.
The other kids ran away screaming while smoking cigarettes btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttcHxtlzxC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

good lad

hope he lost all his teeth

cheers

>203 cm tall
how many freedom units is this?

Congrats Hans, you done good. Wish I could send you a proper pair of boots.

i don't know he fell on his ass and at that exact moment i knew what my mission was.
Bully sandniggers out of my country.

Yep.
There is no better feel than to bash some shitskin.

Especially those fucking roaches and kurds, who are just roaches in denial.

I had boots on, not like this one sadly.
Hope it did hurt him and told his parents.

The only thing you did wrong was not punting any of their heads off the ground like a soccer ball. Hope you gave that little faggot brain damage for life lmao.

I could go to jail literally for saying the holocaust never happened.
Don't want to risk shit like that lol.

yeah they usually malnoutrished incest marriage damaged manlets, but they compensate this with acting in big number packs. even an eleven year old guts you with on knife stab and even if they are 25 years old (which makes them 17 here) the worst they have to fear is 5 years luxury prison and automatic duldungsstatus and an eternal life in germany.

so good job anyway OP but watchout. und werd sportschütze. die kleinen strolche werden groß werden und sich verzehnfachen

6.6 master race vs 5.5 turk manlets

you cant give muslims brain damage, they already have that maxed out

Checked
Kekd
Agreed

Ja, you probably hurt him pretty good. Anyhow the Danner Ft. Lewis boots are the best boots ever for this kind of thing. Expensive but worth it.

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

Good shit user, brown children are vile creatures

>he didn't curbstomp him and then paint a swastika with his blood
absolutely disgracefully

The Germans are beginning to fight back. Don't demoralize them. Soon there will be sandnigger blood flowing into the gutters, just wait.

You feel good about beating up a kid? You sound like an enormous pussy.

hahahahahahahahaha good on you. i don't care what race the kid was, i firmly believe kids NEED an asswhooping if they physically fuck with an adult

Shut the fuck up leaf

Nice

You should have curb stomped one to death

but they shouldn't fight solo, that is pointless and allows the state to prosecute them as violent freaks.
the only solution is always to organize into large groups that the sandniggers will fear and the state will respect.
also, if there is a mass brawl, if there are many participants, the prosecutor can not pinpoint a criminal act on any particular person.

why it it always a leaf

He thinks a self defense boot to face equates to unabated assault

>Today, i got attacked by a gang of 11 year old Kurdish/Turkish i don't even know anymore sandniggers
I just knew this would be under a german flag reading from catalog

Yes,i bet you would give them all of your money and even give them a saucy blowjob fucking canadian trudeau nigger.

That's correct, but also there should be 'lone wolf' attacks, and other dirty deeds done dirt cheap to demoralize and degrade the enemy.

become a living kraut moonman. im serious.

They should read the book WASP. Pic related.

before even clicking on the thread i knew it would be a german poster

based Hans, make your great grampa proud and kick as much shitskins as you can

Reported to Merkel
Your supposed to fuck them not stomp them

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ttcHxtlzxC4

It's your nation Germanon, don't let these swine from the turd world claim your birthright. Glad they got their fucking teeth kicked in, congrats!

>kicks kid in face
>brags about it online
find where they live remember their dwellings then find a way to trigger their parents into irrationality.

The sandniggers only understand the language of strength.
Strength does not have to be used, it only needs to be shown.
What men need to do is to organize into large units of 1000 men and demonstrate their ability to do things in an organized fashion, like marching down the street of a Muslim infested district.

The point is that if 1000 men can coordinate to e.g. juggle tennis balls, then they can also coordinate to do 'other' things and the other side KNOWS THAT. And that is the point!

Good point. It's this attempt to organize which frightens the Jew, hence all their "anti-racist" organizations and infiltration.

You did a good job OP. If you get attacked you should always respond with unadulterated violence, doesn't matter who attacks you

kek

>find where they live
Or just burn their house down, that seems like it might be fun too

We would be arrested because we would be labelled as racists, even if we were only around 25-30 people somewhere.

what about playing football? bring a ball with you.

This. You shouldn't feel good unless you actually finish the job

They're brown kids, so it's perfectly justified. They were going to grow up as piece of shit welfare slaves like their west-hating fathers anyway

liar more like you got your ass kicked by 11 year old shit skins

A

Hm. Wasn't there some famous German guy who ended up in jail because he attempted a government coup along the same method?

The trick is to intimidate while doing activities that can not be called intimidation.
Wuwei.

Day of the rake NOW.

>I'm feeling good right now, i feel like i'm going to be up all night i'm so happy.

Feels good to be a man, doesn't it? If every german knew that feeling, you'd be free of the EU by next year

BREAKING NEWS INNOCENT REFUGEE CHILDREN KICKED IN FACE BY AN EVIL WHITE MAN.
Good Job Hail victory

11 year old kids? smoking cigs?
you could of thrown him by his feet like wwe!
that's too easy! you're like Braun Strowman compare to those kids!

lmao have you tried getting laid, kevin?
schas piefken eida lmao

yeah 11 year old little girls dress like sluts, "boys" look the same, smoke cigs and do drugs at 11.
Good thing i rarely have to be in the actual german """"""community"""""""""".

Hehe, my best buddy had similar encounter in Rotterdam , another non-white infested place in Europe.

Migrants are so used to cuckish Western European whites, that even manlet muds feel brave n sheeeet. Once a strong white man threatens them, they runs like jackals do when the lion looks their way.

Sadly the vast majority of young Western European men are still cucks.