Boruto

OT3 end is best end and you can't disprove it.

post bort salad hentai

First for Momoshiki and Kinshiki

>ghost arc ends
>we suddenly see her face for the first time

Who?

>first appearance of Vegeta is him eating meat
>first appearance of Momoshiki is him eating fruit
What did they mean by this?

Mitsuki dislikes this.

Mitsuki and the fandom want Inchou.

>Ripping of Tre of life
>Now this
BROLY WHEN?

Sarada shit character

Shipfaggots go away.

The best part of Boruto has been the development of characters who never got a chance in Naruto. The new Shino is awesome, and I hope we get to see more of characters like Sai, or 10/10

So what will be Toneri's role?

onahole

Kodachi is a hell of a good writer desu.

Maybe i said this because of Kishi's shit writing?

>once Nappa loses Vegeta kills him
>once Kinshiki loses Momoshiki kills him
huh

>didn't watch the last
>didn't pay attention to the kaguya knock off ayliens in the boruto movie
>apparently now they're relevant
Okay, is there anything I should know? I don't want to watch The Last.

Yea it's pretty sweet what they've done with Shino. Honestly my opinion originally was this would be a soulless cashgrab and while there's plenty of chances to fuck up in future the first 14eps have been enjoyable.

>Boruto "defeated" Momoshiki, giving him the hand-tattoo
>more alien fuckers will come to earth, this time Kawaki will be somehow involved in taking them down, giving him the other hand tattoo
>Kawaki is an edgy kid like Sasuke and turns evil, while Boruto is le good shounen protagonist
>timeskip shenenigans
>Sarada gets MS, Kawaki somehow managed to kill Sasuke
>Sarada gets Sasukes eyes for EMS and Rinnegan
>Kawaki vs Naruto
>Naruto dies a heroic death like Jiraiya, Kurama is now free
>Literally Pain arc gets repeated
>Kawaki attacks Konoha and destroys it
>Prologue shit scene
>Boruto vs Kawaki
>Kurama gatters the other Bijus and they all come to aid Boruto
>happy end
>Sarada x Boruto OTP canon

Stay tuned for the new manga Goruto.

>this new ending

So Sakura isn't really her mother?

Well, they're the ones who started the ninja world so yes, they are relevant.

It's not the last the ayyys are in its naruto:Boruto next gen movie they're in. I recommend just watching it. It's alright but an added interest is how different Boruto is in the series compared to the movie. It's almost as if the movie isn't even canon.

Yeah, sorry.

Don't bother, it looks like they will repeat the Boruto Movie in the anime soon anyway.

Those last few panels with salad. What a ride that was. 10/10.

I don't think that Momoshiki will end up marrying Sakura

It's going to have to be different unless there's a directors note saying Boruto decided to be a cunt for a few days. Anyway enjoy.

There is nothing much that you need to know about The Last other than there is a guy descended from the ayys that lives on the moon and that Naruto and Hinata hook up

They can add Sumire and the rest without changing anything from the movie. Just have her get knocked out in the first round and Metal, Denki and Iwabe get knocked out in the second. Namida or Wasabi can fall into the ink, disqualifying their team, and we already know Lee fucks up and lets Shinki steal his flag.

Yeah of course they will strech, mix and match some things to make it have some kind of cliffhangers for the anime version. It's gonna be a real fucking slog.

>Stay tuned for the new manga Goruto.
More like Hagoromo

You don't need to watch the Boruto movie, they'll explain the aliens in the anime since they're going to redo it all anyways.

Moon man Toneri is from the Last. Basically he's the last remaining descendant of Kaguya's other son that isn't the Sage and tried to crash the moon into the world, and also NTR Naruto. After some Talk no Jutsu and realizing he misinterpreted his ancestor's wish to protect the world, he decides to stay on the moon to atone

>Sumire
>getting knocked in the first round
pick one

How will they explain Bort turning into an unlikable dick (at first), Mitsuki not knowing shit about Bort's home life and Naruto turning into a shit dad?

That shit is not even cute.

By doing it differently? And Naruto in the movie is the same as he is in the anime

If any of your team falls into the ink you lose.

Get on my level.

Bort has no reason whatsoever to whine about Naruto as a father if he is like he is in the anime.

Why didn't Kishi give more fights to Sakura like this one? People loved the direction she was going in and then he dropped her off a cliff.

Maybe Naruto does something that really pisses him off.

Fuck off shipfags.

Lots of retconning. Which already happened in the manga version of it.
Also, something will happen before the Movie Arc starts to make Boruto be fucking pissed at Naruto.

What a cool baby

>eye drops
Bort confirmed Coolest Guy 2.0

Naruto must be so proud

To be fair the entire series jumped off that cliff. It is said that there exist two men who actually watches every episode. But I don't believe it.

It's not like many of the other young characters aside from Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru got good fights anyway

Boruto meeting Jiraiyas ghost when

>something will happen before the Movie Arc starts to make Boruto be fucking pissed at Naruto
Probably misses out on his graduation.

>Idiot narutard still like milking series

They even dress the same

Who here thinks Boruto's going to monumentally screw up the current mission in the manga?

I think a good way of separating Boruto from his Father in terms of characterization is if Boruto is thrown away from Konoha with his friends in exile.

He's not a waifufag yet.

What is the chance of best boy recovering and beating Boruto next month?

>oldfag prefers to enter threads to complain rather than just filter out Boruto threads

I know, but Sakura was a member of Team 7. She did a ton of cool stuff in the movies.

I hope we get more Rock Lee, and he has surpassed Guy.

No time for small fries, gotta have more Uchiha.

Hopefully none, this guy is the most boring antagonist I've seen in a while.

Naruto would be so damn proud.

I'm more interested in Boruto learning about Neji. Why would Boruto care about Jiraya?

>Who here thinks Boruto's going to monumentally screw up the current mission in the manga?
This. Well, it won't really be his fault, but Shojoji will pull a fast one on them, Tentou will sacrifice himself to save Boruto and the curse seal will finally awaken. It's meant to parallel the Land of Waves, but Boruto makes all the wrong decisions.

They're not exactly setting him up to have a perfect, happy life.

He'll recover, attack Boruto, kill Tentou, and then get killed by Boruto.

I like weird unorthodox villains. He's more interesting to me than Zabuza ever was.

You might as well bring out how 10-10 is totally rad in your fanfiction. Nobody cares.

I wonder what Ikemoto will do to her design?
bare back with hot pants and thigh high boots?

>pants

WE'RE GOING FULL SHANOA

I care.

Weird and unorthodox is good sure, but only when the basics of caracterization are respected. This guy has no motivation and no personality.

I have never seen a couple as cute as these two.
They were made for each other

Kishimoto really fucked up the character designs of the new kids for no reason.
Chocho is the only good one, and maybe even Inojin.
>Shikadai is literally Shikamaru with Temari eyes
If he at least would have a different hairstyle it would be fine.
>Metal Lee
Why must there be a third clone now? At least he doesnt have the retard Mii eyes, but still. Give him a different haircut or clothes at least.
>Boruto
Yet another Minato and Naruto clone. I have no idea how to fix him tho, black hair would be dumb since Sarada already has black hair.
>Sarada
pic related.
Leave her design be but just give her Sakuras green eyes which can turn into the Sharingan.
Why must all Uchihas have black eyes?

The guy is better than most Naruto villains.

Goth loli is cute. Lets hope she gets her own arc.

This is basically a burqa to Ikemoto lbrfam
I want shipperfags to leave

Yep

Shikadai leaving his hair open like Shikamaru in this pic would have been cool.

he just needs to adjust the boots to show more legs and it's a done deal.

Shipfag gtfo, fucking cancer.

She would look 10x better with green eyes indeed.

He's fat and his technique involves eating people. Sorry but even Kabuto is better than this guy.

NO SALAD! back in the box.

looks better with dark eyes desu

Don't act as if the Boruto threads weren't all about this since last two weeks.

>neji in charge of fatshaming
I shouldn't be laughing but I am

Black hair and fair eyes are really hot desu
that's why Shikadai is better looking than his dad

w...what is Lee doing with Tenten and Ino?

This. The less she looks like pinkshit, the better.

Is she going to stay in the background for the entire series?

what do they mean by this

why nobody told me about this orgy?

There is an episode coming up about Sarada delivering a doll to a classmate I wonder if its her.

Sakura looks like she's rubbing her clit against the bath's jet stream.

Its an edit.