Boku no Hero Academia

Are Tsuyu and Ochako going to get a fair crack at a fight? Because I think we might be going straight to Mirio soon.

monoma!

their abilities seem too janky for a full-on fight. Unless Ochako wants to try out her shitty martial arts on the big guy I doubt they will get more than a chapter unless they defeat him and meet more enemies when they rush inside.
what's his fucking problem

Best

so let me get this straigth mina and kirishima were friends or aleast acquaintances but they stoped talking to each other in highschool? it was because of the promise?

How is the anime adaptation?

No this was the only time they talked. This translation is weird might want to wait for vis.

They were never friends.

> this was the only time they talked.
if thats the case why arent they friends?
>both have frendly personality
>they want to be heroes
>they come from the same middle shool
they even were in the same chavaltry team for fuck sake

Last thread got archived few seconds after I've posted this, I've done a better lineart and stuff for the perfect bnha waifu of that user who wanted:

>Kendou persona.
>Nejire's hair.
>Mina pink skin and horns.
>Ochako cheecks.
>Tsuyu tongue.
>Momo Momo's
>Jirou earjacks.
>Mt. Lady A$$
>Midnight beauty mark.
>Toga eyes, fangs and smile.

before*

They talk to each other but it's very casual and kiri kept trying to be bakugous friend over everyone elses.

I want to hypnotise him to immediately begin fingering himself when he hears the word 'sun', Amajiki!!

in trying to create the perfect waifu you have made a monster.

I want to whisper sensually to Amajikifag!

what did you expect

I don't know why people think they have to panels and panels of interaction to be on good terms.

Its not like Mina gets a ton of panel time anyway. And when she does its mostly with the girls.

0/10, she's not invisible

all might is.... cute

3 fucking threads

I've tried my best.

lmao i cant believe you actually drew it

Can I ship bakugou and uraraka now?

>Jirou earjacks
her jacks are just gross strings of skin. You should give your abomination jirou's eyes instead since it already has Toga's fangs and smile

this one was up first faggotron

They are more casual friends. Just because they came from the same school doesn't mean they have to be friends. They both obviously found people who they liked to hang out more, Kirishima Bakugou and sometimes Kaminari and Sero and Mina the girls and sometiems Aoyama and Kaminari

why they look civilized?

I want to protect Amajikifag!

>Aoyama

She doesn't really hang out with him either. She just trolled him a few times.

Thanks, I think? I am never quite sure how to respond or if I am supposed to respond but nevertheless I am thankful to you for being kind. However, I am sorry if this sounds rude to you.

>making a new tread wen theres one already up
>civilized

I'm really worried about the outside fight.

Like, it's gonna feel really out of place when we finally go back there, and all those girls need to have their own BIG DAMN HERO moments.

If Black Hat went to help Bane then maybe it'd be a good enough fight for all 4, but with just the one guy I don't see them all getting the spotlight they deserve.

Are you retarded

Jirou's jacks are hot

Because it's the only time we see them and all of kirishima's lns have been with bakugou. I mean they are certainly going for the fujo bucks. If hori really wanted the sales I mean he could just go all the way but I hope he's not that desperate to put blatant pandering just for sales.

but mina know about kiri self stern problems, she could bring them up wen they were planing to rescue bakugou
>this is just a bout your fucking emotional problems kirishima

No she didn't. He didn't tell anybody his problems.

Amajiki-fag I fear that you will go overboard and reach a point of no return.
Like you'll end up wanting to slityour husbando's throat and fuck it while it's still warm.

Its not "fujo bucks". The girls in general hang out with each other more often. Even Ochako isn't with Iida and Deku as often as she used to be.

Bakugou is a main character so naturally we see more Kirishima when hes around him. Now that Kirishima is starting to get some of his own development without always being attached to Bakguou Hori can explore some more stuff.

people gotta sperg out over muh sadist yandere-alike waifu
seriously, toga is shit and I can't wait for her to get the fate coming to her

this is a demon alright

I admit its weird that now that we know Mina knows about his self-esteem problems, she didn't do say anything or even was focused in that chapter. Maybe Hori still wasn't sure what her role would have been in Kirishima's flashback? I don't know,

I want to kill All Might!

So, is nobody gonna talk about how Kirishima was cleaned off all the blood he had last chapter in this one?

Clearly Fitgum licked it off.

All Might and Endeavour are like 20 years older than Eraserhead and Mic, I have no idea why so many people draw them as fellow teens / UA students.

DELET THIS VILLAIN SCUM

Stain jailbreak when? these phony heroes need to be exposed.

No, because it was either an error or Hori decided to make him less bloody in retrospect. It's been noted but there's nothing to discuss about it.

How old is All Might?

That is very nice of you to say user. As such I will say I am grateful to you for saying something like that. Apologies if this seems in anyway half-assed or offensive I am admittedly rather awkward in taking praise, but thanks.

You beat me to it.

the possibility of jailbreak is why all those villains need to be executed desu

Unknown

Similar age or older than Endeavour who has children (Fuyumi) who are in their twenties.

Great minds think alike, user.

>Kirishima has has gained such mastery of his quirk that he can not only harden his skin but force his wounds closed as well.

so is the figth over or does rappa stil have some juice left on him?

endeavor is 45

I think Hori has a legitimately hard time coming up with fights for Ochako

That sounds awesome, actually.

40s

Well, honestly, most of what she has to do is touch her opponent, then the fight, unless her opponent can fly or maneuver in the sky, loses

because girls aren't meant to fight
especially with such a non-fighting oriented quirk

How old is shiggy if he is supposed to be a manchild is he like 9 or in his early twenties or is he already like 30 or something?

Because it's fun

I meamt 19

she could make her self float and figth grand torino style but she migth need rocket boots

This. Eraser was BORN around the time Endeavor started high school.

damn, wrong image

yea fitgum will "heal" him too afterwards now that this fight is over

The dude can harden his eyeballs now, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch

This would be fairly expected. His quirk already deforms his body significantly when used.

Shiggy is in his mid-20s

She would have to ask Mei

he's in his 30s and living in a basement and he doesn't even know how to use chapstick lmao

ACTUALLY he's 9 and three-quarters so THERE
I'd say 17-19

My guess would be he's in his early to mid 20s.

I can't believe Kirishima got himself a daddy this arc

So there goes that idea

>All Might's eyes aren't shadowed/sunken
>Aizawa almost looks happy
>Implying All Might isn't at least 15 years older than Aizawa or Mic

How does one get a smile like this, Sup Forums?

But she hates Mei.

I kind of moved past gore to Amajiki at this point, I think I prefer torturing him mentally to see his cute reactions. Though to be honest I was once going to say I want to have his head chopped off and fuck the hole.

>hating best girl
Into the trash with Ochako.

he can already generate additional mass since his hardened for is bigger than his normal form rather than being more compressed.

he just needs to learn how to generate the mass at the site of his wounds.

You can figure out a range based on when Nana had her baby, then use that to see when his parents would have been old enough to have him.

He also got himself a shy twink senpai.

Well, she has good reasons. I saved this from another user:
>Be Uraraka
>Go overboard preparing for a tourney because it's you first big chance to impress people and help ease the burden on your poor, beloved parents.
>In the tourney meet a girl who you and your friend consider cheating because she gets to use her quirk and all the support gear she can carry.
>A bit later you meet her again when she wants to butt into your team not because she actually care about you and your quirks, but because your the best chance for her to get more attention.
>Your best friend and role model spends the whole match praising her even though your quirk was the only reason her support items (which failed your team halfway through the match) were even useful.
>Next time you see her she's taking advantage of your other best friend's earnest nature so that she can humiliate him in front of millions for her own benefit.
>She ends up giving up without even trying to win.
>Despite all your grueling effort you still end up getting explodo-killed.
>All you get out of it is a bunch of people white knighting for you because they thought you were too weak to compete.
>She probably got dozens of support company execs sucking her robo-cock after barely trying, while you got to cry to your parents about failing them.
>Months later you meet her again.
>She immediately feels up your best friend and now-love interest multiple times.
>Then she tells you how she can't even remember your names even though she only got as far as she did by riding on your backs.

>when Nana had her baby
Which is when?

>you woudnt eat a friend rigth?
not so shy anymore

Not going to finish it, but have this anyway.

She also raped her.

It was a matter of time. With the hero outfit he wears, he was definitely aiming for one. Sadly, Fourth Kind didn't fall for it.

How does he does it?

He thinks he is a big guy.

Or almost raped her before being distracted.

Either way I enjoy how wary the characters are of Mei.

She shouldn't feel down, no one can compete with perfection

That's cute but you need some more Loomis in your life, user.

The fuck is a Loomis?