Did you forget about her already Sup Forums?

Did you forget about her already Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFkGO2TSr6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

She reminds me of certain red haired girl.

yeah

Oh right, OST is out. Guess I missed the thread.

Literally who? She doesn't look very happy.

The happiest girl in the world?

>tfw sukasuka threads are gonna disappear from Sup Forums soon
It hurts.

Ithea > Ren

Reminder that Neph is best companion. Everyone else is not important.

She forgot about herself, so why should I bother remembering?

Ganbare
youtube.com/watch?v=zFkGO2TSr6k

Reminder that she'll be stuck in that hole until we get season 2.

Chill.

We're trying not be stuck in eternal depression.

Man, what a happy ending.

yes but not best wife

When did you realize that Always in my Heart is the song of the year?

She forgot about her fucking self

Never. Because Scarborough Fair is.

I ain't fallin for this

She'll be always in my heart.

But seriously, I understand the desire to create daily threads so to keep the series fresh in memory. Unfortunately, everything that needed to be discussed happened in the previous weeks. Apart from the ost, and the latest translated chapter, we're out of content, there's no longer a need. We're repeating the same things over and over. It's time to let the threads die, at least until the next translated chapter.

Meanwhile, the latest chapter was pretty decent, lots of build up in preperation for Will's final fight and we got to see the best pet reunite with him for just a bit.

>“If I were to die in five days, would you be a little nicer to me?”
Geez Elq stop trying to copy the happiest girl in the world, no matter what Will is taken. You can't die, and even with Kutori's memories, you won't be able to make him remember. Still, it's good to see Will caring for another little girl and I'm glad they both get along pretty well.

>“Willem,” the girl called again. “Willem, Willem, Willem!” With each repetition, more emotion seeped into her voice. The girl ran forward, straight through the darkness towards Willem. “I finally found you.” She threw her warm body into his chest. “I thought I wouldn’t be able to keep my promise. I was scared.”
Ren don't give me a heart attack, I don't want you to leave. Goddamit, why can't Will save them? Why must they suffer?

No.

I don't have a image or webm sad enough to express how track 3 and 4 make me feel.

I feel like this anime will be on depression anime lists for quite a few years to come.

>read the ln ending
Yeah

I want to go to Scarborough Fair together with her. Kutori was a top tier waifu. Fuck. Now I'm depressed again. Shouldn't have clicked into this thread.

I try every day.

The face of happiness

>Unfortunately, everything that needed to be discussed happened in the previous weeks.

Well I wasn't there. So I welcome these threads. Also I haven't seen any information with regards to Ran and Nopth after the events of SukaSuka.

Also I'm curious as to way Ren never was seen again. Seems like she hasn't appeared yet in SukaMoka.

I really liked how you could see them slowly get closer to each other over the season.

I wish fantasy and isekai had more of a focus on properly developed romance instead of throwing character archetypes at a harem master. It's just a shame they didn't have a happy end.

>I wasn't there
Consider yourself lucky, it was pure suffering in those threads for a good week straight

The exact moment I lost it

>This line

I have hope guys. HOPE.

Do you think they'll go anime original on this if they ever do feel generous?

I could only imagine the depressing moments in those threads. Hoping there would be a silver lining to these two.

I'm kinda sad that the author decided to change the focus of the story and placed Willem in a stasis state. It seems to me though he'll eventually be showing up in SukaMoka given that SukaSuka ended with a 10 year time skip.

>Hoping there would be a silver lining to these two.

I avoided threads until the end to avoid spoilers and I showed up after the final episode hoping for exactly that. The only thing I got were excerpts of the LN version of Ctholly's death where she forgets who Willem is at the end and an excerpt of Nygglatho seeing Ctholly's mangled body.

>The only thing I got were excerpts of the LN version of Ctholly's death where she forgets who Willem is at the end

I'll just wait till the translations are out. I'll read through everything.

I'm wondering if anime's final moments stayed true to the source since from what I've heard, they really entrusted the screenplay to the author.

They spared us if anything, in LN her body was ripped to pieces

Damn. I wonder if this line was in the LN as well. It pains me that the anime ended in such a fashion that we know we'll probably never get a second season.

forgettable girl from a forgettable show

It's not impossible since LN sales sky rocketed after ep 12
I think it ended fine, started with her death, ended with her birth, still the happiest girl in the world

Glimmer of hope then. Willem and Kutori deserve some peace.

There's no chance of Kutori coming back, she's dead
I believe she gets reincarnated in SukaMoka but her memories and who she was are gone forever

>There's no chance of Kutori coming back, she's dead
>I believe she gets reincarnated in SukaMoka but her memories and who she was are gone forever

Well I guess you're right but at this point if she still retains her feelings and is exactly Kutori's soul and no longer a fragment of Elq's then who knows.

We might see some bitter sweet reunion in the future.

>Lakhesh Nyx Seniorious

Wasn't there something a negative requirement about being the wielder of Seniorious?

If she goes through encroachment again she'll have her memories back and be Kutori again.
As long as it's Kutori that takes over anyway.

Before Kutori got the sword, it's first wielder was a girl who got her family killed and her kingdom turned to ashes.
Fuxking suffering fetish sword. Poor Lakhesh is going to have a hard life.

>As long as it's Kutori that takes over anyway.

I don't think Kutori herself will take over. She's too much of a kind person to let it happen.

The only way I can see is that Kutori's reincarnated self will fall in love with Willem again but Willem will struggle to reciprocate it.

Is she worth watching?

>Poor Lakhesh is going to have a hard life.
She did indeed.

Did she have that name before?

Or do they get those names only after they wield the Carllon? Tiat, Collon, and Pannibal doesn't seem to have any particular Carillon named after them that were present in the anime.

>Haven't been wrecked this hard since forever

I will admit that the show was nothing too special but the way these two carried the whole show was something

I know but that's really the only chance she's got isn't it? If this new, reincarnated Kutori undergoes Encroachment, maybe the old Kutori can take over this body and return. As far as the established rules go, this is possible theoretically right? If it's the only silver lining in this, I'll turn it into my headcannon. It'll be a welcome break from my week long depression.

DOUSHITARA ANATA NO AI WO KIZAMERUNDAROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not really, apart from the little bit of suffering right at the end her life was pretty great, she got to spend all her time playing with her beloved friends. Pretty great life if you ask me, although a little short.

She's gone forever user, let it go.

>Willem lives on as an immortal and raises fairies
>one day a fairy goes through encroachment and Kutori returns
>they spend time together happily until she dies once again
>Willem lives on, waiting for the next fairy that brings her back

Is Willem a virgin?

That would be pretty dark, user. Willem deliberately speeds up the Encroachment process in the fairies in hopes that one of them will bring back Kutori. Then repeats it all over again to keep bringing her back. The fairies he once considered his own children will become nothing more than expendable sacrifices meant to be Kutori's vessels. But I'll take it over this suffering any day.

I should stop watching anime adaptations of LNs like this. I am tired of those stories whose endings I'll never know about.

See

Kutori made sure to take care of that problem before she died.

Wait what the hell. Did you just imply that she died?

how are the nips reacting to this show

>I should stop watching anime adaptations of LNs like this. I am tired of those stories whose endings I'll never know about.

It's not just LNs. Any adaptations of on-going material.

I bookmarked the site where they are translating it and I'm waiting for updates.

Fuck user, I didn't need those feels.

>Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Any particular reason this was the title?

>Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasu ka?

This one makes more sense now.

>Not really, apart from the little bit of suffering right at the end her life was pretty great,

So it was indeed a fight to the death.
FUCK.

Manga are a problem too but usually stuff that's adapted tends to have ongoing translations. Light Novels often do not, and they're much worst reading as well.

More series need to be adapted to their conclusion. Not that every series deserves the Bakemonogatari treatment, but it'd be nice to see full adaptations every once in a while, rather than just glorified ads to push more book sales.

Which is why I hate the trend of anime as of late. I'd rather have the full fucking package than shifting towards the LN. I know it's good for business but god dammit does it just suck so bad to get the short end of the stick.

Still waiting on my Re:Zero S2 even though I know fully well it won't be left in a satisfying manner seeing as how bloated the whole thing is.

I think in Sukasuka's case it's okay because they adapted a complete arc. The novels continue but it's really a different story from hereon out, Kutori's story has ended. So while you might want to know what happens next, the anime is definitely not just a glorified ad or taster for the LNs, it's a full story in its own right.

I love her. How could I ever forget her. She deserved more happiness than what she got.

>The novels continue but it's really a different story from hereon out, Kutori's story has ended.

From what I've heard, They used 2 volumes on SukaMoka to do world building.

But as of late, they've been diving more to Willem even though he isn't supposed to be there. So something's happening.

>So something's happening

I know this is probably just the author giving us false hope but whatever, I'll believe it. Maybe at least Willem will get some measure of a good ending.

>Lakhesh dies

IS THAT FUCKING WEAPON CURSED Or does it stick to a person WHO IS CURSED?

This isn't funny. I mean if someone draws this stick, you know they're fucked beyond unreasonable doubt.

>Maybe at least Willem will get some measure of a good ending.

Most likely. It's going to be a bitter sweet one. I mean at this point, you have to wonder. Will he like being immortal?

I don't see him as a person with that much desires except for maybe seeing Kutori again.

He should get Suwong or EbonCandle to do some funky magic and bring her back some way or another.

link??

Requesting the lyric of Always in my heart, call you and ever be my love.
My hearing is shit and can't quite catch the english.

I really want the OST of this. Hopefully someone will upload it soon

EbonCandle could've brought him back but not as a Human.

I just wonder, what still constitutes a human. Because he's god damn immortal with aspects of a beast.

She is worth marrying

anidex.info/dl/57683

Holy fuck thanks

Seniorious is the prize you get for being the happiest girl in the world.

Now I feel like an idiot for searching SukaSuka OST on all my trackers and just giving up before trying something else.

Thanks mate.

i dont know why but i dont really feel sad about her (suffering?) death Is it because i didn't got attached to her because i know that girls like her doesnt exist in real life or is it because i just watched sukasuka because i heard theres a lot of suffering (watching main characters to suffer is fun for me)

PS: i read the light novel of it after the episode 1 aired

But that's not Ithea.

>watching main characters to suffer is fun
no edgelords here please

I legitimately have no idea who she is

but im not being edgy user, i really do like it. i discovered it after watching steins;gate, re:zero etc

I think you have a bad case of being a souless bastard.
Don't worry though, as long as you don't start killing people for fun you'll do well.

stop making me sad

Track 9 was soo saddd

I liked this show a lot. Probably my AOTS, now that I think about it. Is a season 2 possible?

Cthulhu gets reborn as Ryleh

The happiest onnanoko

Stop projecting your Alzheimer's OP.

Anime-only pleb question: Is Willem a three-timing manslut and is he gonna stay loyal to Chthulu?

Well, it boosted the LN sales, but that might not be enough.