youtube.com/watch?v=z1oza6jybOA
youtube.com/watch?v=SwDm6oxJVSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

That's the zipper

God wanted to fuck with Finnish autism.

jews

An ocean dicking

That's the Scotia tectonic plate. Volcanos and shit.

atlanta nigga

that's the ice wall starting to grow into earth proper
the end of the world will come when the ice wall has consumed all of our beautiful flat earth

cock block

Antarctic circumpolar oceanic current

what the fuck am i looking at cunt

I had to stare at this for a good 20 seconds to 'see' what I was looking at

geology

Silt deposits mung

Argentines still salty about the falklands

weet ik wel, ben toch een stomme australier ;o

some ayy lmaos crashed their ship there and fucked out with the geographics

Second impact

The are the ripples left behind after your mum went for a swim

The scar left on thebearth during the finno-korean hyper war

>giving the answer away this easily

:(

Moses

Jörmungandr

The Basilisk under Hogwarts, which is hyper-real, which means that it's more real than reality, lays there resting. What you see is the outline of it's head.

Dis.

Argentina is extending the continent to reclaim the falklands, these things will soon come to the surface and become part of the argentinian reich

water current moved some shit around?

time and geology you brainlet

this is what torus-earthers believe

FBBB

Needs a dripping dick Poland edit.

Looks like massive ice-wall broke and flushed away land to make that pile in the bottom. Also why the tops of the and and the ice is pointing right, it all funneled to the right.

shouldn't you be getting raped by russia right now?

Flat faggots and sphere cucks btfo

Uhhhh, we are one to talk what with another election this year.

>lighter water
continental plate
>darker water
oceanic plate

the islands are all volcanic ones created on the boundaries of these different plates (hence them being a something of a line)

back to pleddit phonefag
>we
fucking christ

That's where the Hueish Khanate created a superweapon and accidentally wiped their capital city off the map.

Q predicted this

Asian driver

fuggggggggggg

The holy land of Wakanda. Since the blacks became too powerful, the evil white man had to sink it to the bottom of the ocean

Too think for sediments. Those are basalt flows going down the continental shelf. The cause of the flow? Anybody's guess. But it suspiciously looks like a land bridge was cut in half.

Broken land bridge.

Smart leaf. Extremely strong currents flow through that gap

Yeah, it looks like a land bridge was cut in half. Probably by a asteroid that ended dinosaurs.

>a submarine got lost
>commies given free helicopter rides
>M A L V I N A S
>penguins

all you need to know

That asteroid hit off the coast of Mexico bro. This could be another one though!

Are the Sandwich Islands made up of the terminus of a glacial moraine? I’m only familiar with North America during the last few ice ages

Uhhh no sweetie... Back to /trash/ with you.

faggot

not that, nigger you do know those plates are connected under the ocean right. Fucing jew go shill somewhere else

i think its cause by millions of years of currents

Godly penetration.

You're asking dangerous questions

>mfw Sup Forums isn't having a collective epiphany right now
This board is functionally retarded.

So, no one knows. Got it.

It's a tectonic plate dumbass.

Well, anyway it's from Pangea breaking apart my problem is that I refuse to believe this happened in hundreds of millions of years. I think it's more like hundreds of billions, possibly even trillions of years of erosion.

I know. I just can't believe how many people went into full panic shitpost instead of giving an answer.

So where is glorious Denmark in all this?

Can someone please explain what a person is supposed to to understand from viewing this. I don't get it

stared at that for a straight minute until I saw the donut

FLAT EARTHERS BTFO

our piece of antartic land and also a piece of argentina i think? , get out

I can't be mad at this

I know, right? We see who's laughing when CERN flips the poles and the hollow torus earth is truly revealed.

rightful British ice, lad

the andes and rockies used to seperate the pacific ocean from the mass of land now covered by the atlantic until that land dam in your pic broke and flooded a place we once called Atlantis and created the Atlantic ocean

Wait really?
Does this mean I'm high IQ if I saw it straight away?

It's God's dick
He has peyronie's disease

malvinas argentinas

more likely you weren't focusing at the donut hole when you started the animation

Acoc
A cock
Grow up

don't worry about it

zoom in, its a bad google stitch job to put a flat map on a globe

mercy me

did i...
just learn something on Sup Forums??

wellll obviously the desert strips are always seeing sunlight, and the hole is where the equatorial belt is. there are two of every place, but that's okay because there are two dimensions

south america is punching antarcticas dick

A JELLY DOUGHNUT???

Underneath. Danes are sub earthians.

We have the best 4D, don't we folks?

>it's real

How can these brainlets not understand how 4D hypersphere earth makes flat and globe earth agree with each other

The only thing left is to understand where the sun is at, but then we're talking about Timecube and these kids aren't ready for that.

stars rotate but they don't move in the sky.

chegged

Man the shilling is bad. I feel like I'm on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

>What the FUCK happened here?
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

Fuck, still don't get it. I'll just die retarded. It's probably best for everyone that way

Broken land bridge. Dinosaurs came from south America and spread around the world. But the giant creatures remained on Antarctica.

read up on Walt Brown's Hydro-Plate Theory... it explains the geography of the earth perfectly.

To a dimwit.

plate tectonics.

At one time Antarctica and South America wrapped around south Africa.

I had a geologically professor in college who had a three rocks he collected from the two peninsulas plus South Africa in his classroom and the rocks were identical to eachother.

maybe "to get retarded" you need to slow yourself down. fortunately as you absorb mass this will happen naturally. poop is a myth because gravity would stick it to your ass

Pangaea existed, but not like that:
youtube.com/watch?v=z1oza6jybOA
youtube.com/watch?v=SwDm6oxJVSg