Why are Military Parades a political issue all of a sudden when we've done this plenty of times in the past?

Why are Military Parades a political issue all of a sudden when we've done this plenty of times in the past?

Same reason a movie with a black super hero is a big deal now even though we had Blade in the 90s and no one gave a fuck. The left has been activated by the Jews to lose their minds.

military parades are fucking awesome. It's only an issue now, because it would make america look alpha as fuck when they are trying to make trump look weak

it's mostly the anti-nuke hippies
I get it nukes are kinda scary

It's easier than ever to be a vocal minority.

Because your Prez is a 70 year old man-child

Because anything white people were prideful about in the past is a hurdle to the demoralizing efforts.

Only through culturally demonizing strength can we get the west to indulge in the culture of weakness and victimhood.

Because they're afraid, obviously. Animals cry out in fear when they are scared.

They're only an issue to people like this guy

>I'm late to my cum tasting seminar after my BART train was delayed because an undocumented shopper needed money to pay child support for his trans-latin-sexual wifes son and to purchase some perfectly decriminalized estro-fentanyl for his legitimate unjudgeable non-stigmatized casual drug sampling hobby. He took it from from a privileged white man's backpack which is perfectly legal under the diversity reinclusion tax of 2023. I then had to make a stop at my undocumented pharmacist to get some of that new soylent-infused estro-weed. I hear it lowers my natural toxic masculinity so that I can be more understanding of others. The future IS female after all. After that I forgot that I made too much money this week and I was caught by a neo-sharia undocumented tax reinclusiveness patrol squad. They only made me perform a Google pay transfer of half of this weeks salary because they noticed that I had placed another Google branded islamic inclusiveness patch on my backpack. I hope they still have some of the undocumented cum samples this time because I hear that their culturally supreme and extremely diverse diet leads to the best tasting cum. Ah to be a Californian is the dream!

The backlash against this military parade provides you guys a great opportunity to call the enemy out for what they are:
Anti Americans.

In the same way supporting illegal immigration is a rejection of the oath of allegiance and the oath of citizenship (which should be of maximum importance to American civic nationalism) as well as a declaration of objection to the existence of the American republic, an opposition to Americas military is also an attack upon the very nature of America itself.

Your enemies are, unironically, anti-American. They don't think America should exist, they think American citizenship means nothing and they hate the military. This shit is a show of force against the left. They love parades on THEIR terms, but they suddenly don't like this?
Use this as an opportunity to start calling them unamerican and anti-American.
It has a great ring to it.

SJWs are Anti-American.

Celebrating the military = child?

because trump

literally just because the big orange meanie wants one.

they hate trump and therefore hate anything he likes even if it's a thing they in fact like
pic related

This

Everything Trump does is an issue to the left.

It's weird how all of them seem to act like this.
I've compared them to zombies in the past. A zombie will just keep attacking without thinking. What the fuck is wrong with them? They don't represent anything other than opposition and seem to be too dense to realise everyone can see them for what they are.
It's sometimes so bad that I wonder if magic is fucking involved. Seriously.

Use this "constant opposition" shit to your advantage.

They're displays of power and legitimacy, and both of those are things trumps opponents do not want him to have. It would make them appear powerless for failed resistance and inpatriotic for even trying. So, they oppose it on grounds that it makes him a fascist, which fits their narrative.

I think military parades are below the dignity of any western world country.

We all know we are strong we don't have to show it, unless you you are a monarchy (Sweden, Brits) then the guards must show their strength to the tourists.

In the western world the blind eye of the law and democracy rules. We are all equals and we fight as one.

If we need a symbol i guess Christianity binds us all together, the templar knights and then the crusaders.

We live in a world without bounds, no barriers, the euros the japs the us and the brits.

Has the world ever put together a stronger force fighting for freedom for the citizen and for whats right?

Should have mentioned Shinto and Buddism. Religions fully comparable to Christianism. If i werent a christian buddism would have been my choice.

I know too little about Shintoism to have any ideas about it.

>We all know we are strong
BLACKED

>sweden
>western
thanks ahkmed, we will disregard your opinions as usual

Because Colonel Bone Spurs wants to play military general. It's a joke and waste of money. Most people in the military want no part in some parade, check reddit.

ffs

>lets bomb russia
>but I don't want to see who will be doing it

When I was a kid my mom took me to the victory parade for the first Iraq war and it was AMAZING

>Why are Military Parades a political issue all of a sudden when we've done this plenty of times in the past?

the last military parade was held in honor of our victory in the Gulf War back in 1991, held under the presidency of a President who was a combat veteran.

Before that parades were held in honor of inauguration of Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy (in 1953 and 1961 respectively). One was a combat veteran and the other was one of the most distinguished military officers in the history of mankind plus they were used as a tool to instill fear into Soviets.

In my opinion this is nothing but a propaganda parade solely for the sake of Trump and military brass (not a single JCS brass as far as I can recall has been in active combat role, and Mattis earned his V device fighting Iraqis which isn't really that impressive). It's particularly tasteless that the first parade in decades would be held by a known draft dodger instead of honorable combat veteran. George W. Bush didn't hold a parade despite being a veteran (albeit not a combat vet) and conducting two wars. Obama didn't hold a parade and it would be every bit as tasteless if he did. I think it's disrespectful, politicizes the military and furthers the military worship cult which - again - mostly serves top brass, while actual servicemen and veterans get crumbs

Look for drumpf to commit genocide of North Koreans so he can get his victory parade

What's wrong with right-wing propaganda? Anyways the purpose is to bait the media into criticizing the parade which makes them look anti-american

Your naïveté makes me want to vomit. YOU ARE BEING INVADED, CONQUERED, AND RAPED OUT OF EXISTENCE. Snap out of it. Those things you list are the spoils of strength, victory and stability, all of which the West has neglected to achieve for a while. A good display of overwhelming force would set balance to the world and allow us to continue our societies based on liberal values.

In short, liberalism (essentially an abdication of power by the state) only works domestically. Outside the gates, you must be as ruthless as ever. We should be preparing to get our hands dirty right now.

>Sweden
hahahahahaha

i love these, got any more?

>we fight as one
Yeah let's just wait and see when the shit actually hits the fan. The Swedes will be the first to declare neutrality and sell weapons and materials to everyone.

Sweden, are you one to judge?

>What's wrong with right-wing propaganda?
I can't think of a historic example where US government created or disseminated propaganda targeting its own citizens on this scale Sup Forums. you had propaganda warning people of communist infiltrators and subversion or of japs or germans during WW2, but never against an opposing political party.
>Anyways the purpose is to bait the media into criticizing the parade which makes them look anti-american
i.e. politicizing the military for the sake of sitting president and military brass. the whole pro-military cult started fairly recently which is ridiculous since our present day armed forces are 100% volunteer.
Our WW2 veterans were kicked to the curb, and our Korea and Vietnam veterans were fucked up by both government and the general population (Trump being one of them).
Instead we are glorifying present day public servants who fight towelheads on the other side of the world, for reasons nobody can ascertain and are led by the most armchair collection of career officers in nation's history with a draft dodging president as the CiC.

Because it was us defeating the fucking Nazis and not being Nazis ourselves sweaty :^)

Leftists despise strength and adore weakness.

you make a good argument