Operation Mueller Killer

Ok Sup Forums here’s my plan. We make up a bunch of fake stories about Robert Mueller being a pedophile. We can spread the stories and other accusations across the internet. If we do it enough, I will catch the attention of the mainstream and people will eventually begin to believe it. Let’s meme this cocksucker into the ground.

Mueller is /ourguy/

u scared little trumpkin?

JIDF GET OUT

tick tock drumpflings

tick

tock

Why not just meme the truth about his involvement in 9/11 and Uranium one?

include this in the screenshot when you use this to discredit his REAL pedophilia saying that silly Sup Forums made it all up.
Mueller really is a pedo

>low effort
Fuck off.

Great idea, Boris! :^)

if we are going to accuse someone of being a pedo, why not one of the people who have left tons of evidence, like hillary, obama, etc?

If we go after mueller and mueller goes in a direction we don't expect (goes after hillary, obama, etc) then the MSM will use our memes to discredit the investigation.

We lack the insight to really know what's going on (13,000 sealed indictments are piling up and we have no idea why or who is behind them), so we shouldn't engage in a campaign like that at this point.

Fuck off shill, Mueller hasn't got shit.

No! Don't do it. He's... he's... OUR GUY :DDDD

Mueller is a stupid faggot. You wont even remember his name after this made up Russian garbage is finally finished. Not even worth the effort.

>made up Russian garbage
Who is Felix Sater?

get v& on faggot

2 krokodil syringes have been deposited into your account

There's only two possible outcomes of the mueller investigation at this point.
>No real evidence is found, and the investigation is closed because it was opened on shaky evidence in the first place
>Mueller really has been flipped, and is working against the deep state
Let the left enjoy their cognitive dissonance while they can. The mental implosion when either of these cases is revealed will be glorious, JIDF.

Just reported you to the FBI faggot

Only deluded democrats (like you) even pay attention to Mueller. This is clearly a false flag thread. Anyone with a brain just treats it like a psycho DNC conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

Drumpfkins getting a bit scared, ey? Mueller's gonna bust his ass soon and he'll end up in the same prison with the very MS-13 that he's been busy demonizing. Comeuppance is a beytch! Red treason never pays off

This administration will be done for in the next 6 months, it's practically guaranteed

>OP is assmad because his daddy donnie will go to jail for collusion

>Gronald Brumpf is finished trumpkins. I swear hell be gone. Mu-Mueller is bringing down Daddy Cheetoh this time. I mean it this time Drumpf is done..... WE MUST IMPREACH RONALD BRUMPF AT ALL COSTS!!!!

LOL