HOLY SHIT!!! TRUMP FASCISTS BTFO BY NAVY SEAL!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! TRUMP FASCISTS BTFO BY NAVY SEAL!!!

Blue Wave in 3...2...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally.

Never....!

By Rebecca ((Savransky))

>so up your own ass that you actually publically claim responsibility for killing bin laden
>but a parade to show off where the vast majority of our tax dollars go is too self serving

What a hyprocite

I don't get it. Are people blasting Trump over a parade? Why does anyone give a fuck?

finland is third world? we have a military parade every year on our independence day.

And it comes from a Navy Seal, reknowed for their erudition and knowledge of politics.

I don't see the need to have a parade, but I also don't see the need to object to it

seconded.

Must be a slow day for the SEALS if they need to remind us that they're SUPER ELITE FORCES that killed UBL. Coming to a bookseller near you: the autobiography of the Navy SEAL who was a roomate of the guy who killed Bin Laden

showing-off isn't the reason, its because cadet bone spurs got cucked hard by tammy duckworth

also hyping the military is literally the first,second,and third thing any leader does to prevent a coup against them

bottom of the chain grunt thinks he knows better than the CIC? kek, shut up faggot

France, too.
It's funny when the Left display its crass ignorance of the rest of the world. And it's logical, since they are the uneducated redneck that used to be right-wingers.

i thought all the members of seal team six died in a plane crash didn't they?

If I killed Bin Laden I'd tattoo that shit on my forehead. If I killed a nog like St. ZimZam who battled the daemon Treyvongo, I would drive around town in a parade float covered with Arizona tea and skittles.

I thought that guy was killed a random helicopter crash shortly after the Osama bin laden lie was told?

Well since Bin Laden was CIA this is probably some deep state pablum.
Into the trash it goes!

How are ZANUs parades?

wtf i hate parades now

just lost a little respect for rob o'neill, but i'd be mad too if i couldn't parade an aircraft carrier through the streets while the army will be showing off tanks n sheeiittt

Isn't it like super duper top secret to say who killed Bin Laden?

lol, you are so fucking stupid, nobody and I repeat nobody cares about what the fuck Finland does

do you really think some guy making a generalization of parades being third world bullshit cares about your tiny parade?

He’s well known for it. Constantly on Fox News & is a Trump supporter. He wrote a book about it

>killed bin laden

Kek. Sure.

> kills bin laden
> has no proofs

peace? dindu?

>he killed Bin Laden

Why do they look like dancers in a rap video?

Didnt they all die in a helicopter rpg attack?

I like this one a bit better
youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU

More like who killed Tim Osman.

>being THIS mad at a muslim shithole

>STILL NO BODY PHOTOS
>2018

>One of 115 Navy SEALs who claim to have killed Bin Laden, and one of 242 remaining members of SEAL Team Six who survived the helicopter crash that killed the entire SEAL team six team of 24 members, says something political
Why is the story on what he said and not that he is alive to say it?

how can it be seal team six when there's over 115 people?

>Coming to a bookseller near you: the autobiography of the Navy SEAL who was a roomate of the guy who killed Bin Laden

we should petition trump to release the photos. just to shit on obama and muslims if nothing else

>America doesn’t have military para-

It’s sad to see a soldier so uneducated on the history of his own nation. Utterly shameful.

>Coming to a bookseller near you: the autobiography of the Navy SEAL who was a roomate of the guy who killed Bin Laden
fucking kek

dam burgers
(((they))) force you to discuss some shit
gott damit

the absolute state of american special forces, equaly likely to be a 5ft2 angry man who doesn't care about his own life as apperaing on talk shows talking about operations.

The parade is a better use of military spending than sending troops to go destabilize an entire region of the planet. It serves the function of projecting power, which is what the military of a country should do. That in turn will hopefully deter conflict by making us not appear weak like obama wanted us to.

nope
he's well known for bragging about it

You said it better

>MUH NAVY SEAL ZOMG!!!!
I literally do not care. I'm Air Force anyway.

Dude is an actor. He never killed Bin Laden. "Bin Laden" is also a made up character

>I don't get it. Are people blasting Trump over a parade? Why does anyone give a fuck?

Because it's propaganda that appeals to nationalists and the crowds of people at the parade would give the public insight into how large our movement really is.

We should meme up a 6 million strong crowd for the parade.

>gerber knife
>similar to m-16
this was literally made by a 14 year old COD player

t. norgay sodomite

I think it's a waste of time unless it's to celebrate some specific event. But it's hardly the controversy the left is trying to make it out to be. You guys flip out over everything so it's nothing new.

I always thought that it was weird the USA didn't have military parades when the morons worship the troops.

Russia, France, Finland, China, and 1940's USA are third world nations according ex navy seal Robert.

It is funny to see this coming from Germany’s hat. You are the Canada of Europe.

>gerber knife

It was Arizona watermelon, FYI. Try a Trayvon Martini yet?

It shoots a 30 magazine clip in 1/2 a second

ITT, only two other people who remembered the seal team on that mission all died within two years, with about three quarters of them going down in a helicopter and the remainder dying individually in "high-risk" ops.

I'm disappointed.

yes, he believes you are third worlders.

>smoke grenades
>to create smoke screens

>5.56
>also used by the SAS similar tot he US m-16
haha holy, who made this?

hero to zero in a blink of an eye.

Since when has Norway defended the American ignorance? You think they'll notice your existence now?

For anybody who isn't current/ex military, there are parades every year for every reason you can possibly think of. Every unit has them. It sucks to be in any of them.

That's the female contingency of the ZRP. Never seen one of them actually doing shit.

This pic is the Presidential Guard.

Seems like a petty issue to focus on, frankly.

Bin Laden died from kidney failure. Nice try schlomo

Why are faggots so against this? I think it would be cool...

Lmao that nigger faggot did not kill bin laden. Lying about killing terrorists is 3rd world bullshit

special operations soldier here, can say that SEALs are undoubtedly the dumbest motherfuckers in our community. Also this guy's obviously full of shit

I did two enlistments and never participated or saw a military parade in my entire career

We're becoming a third-world country because third-world people, the Jews, are making it so. Isn't it only fitting? Perhaps this coward should do something to stop the traitors in this country.

>implying they actually killed bin Laden

>bin Laden wasn't basically The Mandarin for the C.I.A
Try again faggots.

ah cool I love when they trot out the seal team 6 holocaust survivors that are still alive.

>marching around for donald dick

what a dopey fucking clown

this guy shot Bin Laden?

thats no way to treat a west point graduate

>i thought all the members of seal team six died in a plane crash didn't they?
shhhh wink wink

Can someone please explain the point of this frivolity. Is it just a recruitment drive?

I went to school with a guy from Afghanistan and he told me nobody where he grew up had heard about al qaida before 911 and they all believed bin laden was a cia agent

He's with adam lanza & stephen paddock in heaven with da angels

sweden talking about anything special forces related

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

Because facism is bad. Everyone knows it's nativist propaganda, not celebration of American partiotism.

...what the hell is the matter with this guy?

I think he did a good job, i am not pro Trump but still he or she (it could be a she) did a great job.

>yes good goy, keep believing that OBAMA and HILLARY killed bin laden and then dumped his body in the ocean hours later
believing anything this guy has to say

Any and every achievement under Obama should be treated with skepticism right now.

The fact that this guy is a Trump hater and there's no real proof he killed Osama.... something stinks here.

they all Obama's little mentally ill tranny seal team

I'll have you know he graduated top of his class.

Navy seals are subhuman retards.

that dude is a faggot cause SF guys wouldnt be parading in it. Also he is a faggot for suggesting that shit. Fuck him, wtf does he know.

(((Navy Seal)))

well meme'd

The fuck are they putting in the water over there?

Vi suger NATO kuk hvert år og provoserer Russland, på vegne av amerikanske joder, med ovelser som ofte tar stridsvogner igjennom landsbyer og boligområder.
Hadde noe slikt skjedd i Amerika hadde de nok lopt etter hagla si.
Pluss at ingen land i verden feirer nasjonaldagen på lik måte som oss.

The Democrats are trying to spin it as a military parade to honor Trump. They're pushing the Trump is a dictator line again and this plays into it.

>implying that America isn't becoming third world and should therefore be appalled by third world bullshit
I mean the SEAL is right, but the proper response to most liberal criticism if you really think about it is "So?"