Is Degeneracy really that bad?

Isn't the purpose of life having fun? Isn't it better for the demography of a country if people are told to stop caring and just have sex / drink alcohol?

Carnaval (Brazil's sex, booze and samba party) is approaching and I want Sup Forums to give me one (1) good reason why I shouldn't just dress like a woman, dance, drink and bang all night.

Western civilization won't be saved because you decided to remain bitter and shitpost instead of having fun. Nihilism is really the only smart way of life you can choose. We are all going to die and our existance will be meaningless, so we should at least die with a smile on our faces.

The destruction of everything we hold dear is imminent. It is pointless to be angry about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/7-infections-you-could-catch-from-rio-de-janeiro-dirty-water-2016-olympics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty selfish angle, senpai

>The destruction of everything we hold dear is imminent. It is pointless to be angry about it.
I'm not angry about it, it's all part of the plan. Our next life is coming - Jesus is coming.

>Isn't the purpose of life having fun?
No.

The purpose of life is defined by evolution. All species that cant keep up or slack usually go extinct. This means that the only purpose of life is to ensure the survival of your own species.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Yes OP, Degeneracy is fucking bad, life isn't about having fun, life is about accomlishing something together for the sake of your collective WITH your collective whether it'd be your nation, your family, your religion, your race, it doesn't matter, you live only once and either you will accomplish something or you will fail and stay worthless piece of shit you always were or you will do something about it and at least try to be something greater for the sake of your collective present and the future collectives that will be descendant from your collective

What you here are suggesting is continuation of current destructive trends and just giving in to jews and fucking internationalists instead of opposing what you know to be bad.

You should have some respect for yourself OP, for the sake of your surroundings and yourself.

The purpose of life is to create a meaningful purpise, not to have fun.

I'm pretty sure the Papacy was in a much more apocalyptic situation during the Antipope, the Schism, the Protestant Reformation...

There are no signs that the world is gonna end, dude.

You are just gonna die a virgin. Just ignore all this and go have fun.

What is the point of a community?

As a brazilian, there is no community. Gerson's Law says a brazilian is always trying to get advantage at the cost of others. The 1 billion different types of people around me are not a community, they are the enemy.

Where did you get this retarded idea? At one point in human history was life about FUN AND GOOD TIMES? I swear some of you grow up sheltered as fuck and that's why you oversimplify life so blatantly.

>dress like a woman and bang all night
Are you implying you fuck guys all night? Very subtle faggot hint there.

>What is the point of a community?

To have a country that is not like Brazil.

It's brazil, they fuck anything that moves

We are all connected. Degeneracy is detrimental for one's mind and soul. What affects negatively a single individual's consciousness, affects negatively the state of humankind's collective consciousness.

No. It can spiral out of control really quick. next thing you know it, people will say that incest is okay, pedophilia, doing loads of drugs etc... People will try to push the line since many have no self control.

no
>in all fields

Please some moar with even moar ass.

Evolution defines no "purpose". The ultimate fate of the Universe is heat death. Everything will perish in the end. Evolution leads into nothingness.
So just live and be happy.

I actually want to visit. I hear the women are very open and like white guys.

You're a fucking piece of shit and you're the problem with this country. I bet you're a fucking favela monkey, fuck you

"No!"

Pretty much this. The idea of a community is to have your safe area expand far around you, to feel free to move and exchange the pleasantries of life with your fellow man. Hard to do that when your fellow man doesn't share common culture. Or at worst, doesn't even speak your language, or sees you as a competitor. Chaos.

Fuck you, Poland.

I hate you for being right.

Having fun isn’t the point of life because life doesn’t have a point. It is therefore just as valid to say that being angry and bitter is the point of life. The point of life is entirely subjective, therefore people have every reason to criticize your degeneracy if it suits their interests and goals.

In Brazil:
Favela people fuck like bunnies
Middle class girls will kiss but don't fuck

It comes as a shock to many Brazilian when they go abroad to see how much fucking goes on. Casual hook ups are not a thing. You have to bring a girl on 3 or 4 dates before you get into their pants

Jesus isn’t coming anywhere. You are telling yourself a lie to feel better. That is the epitome of weakness.

Isnt it a bit dangerous in Brazil Shlomo?
Feel free to be a degenerate animal with no value at all, just do it in the woods away from the humans please.

Deferring gratification for a more prosperous future is what high iq people do. White people had to be good at this to survive harsh winters. Africans.... not so much... self discipline is more rewarding and is needed to live a moral life.

During Carnaval, I also have sex with men.

It is common in Brazil, actually. But I'm not gay because I don't pursue relationship.

And being white murican you will fuck the top tier 90% white 10% nig that give em killer bodies. Have been partying with some of those, and boy, they are the best ive seen. Seriously.

Evolution leads to find new plates, evolution leads to recreate a sun, evolution leads to become god.

This is the truth, and show your flag asshole.

pepeca bate na pica com vontade meu piru na sua boca derrete igual chocolate

go and fuck

Hahaha wow Brazil sounds like the land of sin and degeneracy. I thought America was bad.

no

Not really dangerous if you live outside large cities.

degeneracy is a means to control people

>"I fuck men"
>Not gay

really now

Troll detected.

>I have sex with men but I'm not gay because I don't pursue relationship
The memes about brazil were right holy shit, I hope you meet your reward for participating in these "Festivals"

It's not just selfish, it's unfulfilling.

Where the fuck do you live?

I can get in a girl's pants after 3 hours of conversation, easily. During Carnaval, it's even less.

Damn bro. i need to travel more :(

Precisely. You can be quite content without endlessly chasing tail and even that loses its appeal once your T levels go down with age.

Not the same as I explained to another user. Casual hookups are not a thing outside of favela bitches. You have to date the more educated ones for some time before you get to fuck them

When I studied in the USA, I was fucking shocked how easy it is to hook up.

Cause you party with favela dwellers

Just make sure to go to the right places.
Go to Curitiba or Florianopolis. Southern cities with lots of hotties all over. If you get any Brazilian pal to introduce you, you will be in heaven.

Dom Pedro II is disappointed with you.
That's why our Country belongs to (((them))).

Dude, just get the girls drunk and you are set.

It's not that hard if you are in a social environment.

I've been, Brazilians are awesome people and extremely nice. Just watch out for the criminals. The women will fuck you just because you're American but they aren't the highest quality women, they are just looking for greencards or a sugardaddy. If you're just looking for sex it works out well though.

I can see where you're coming from. The Brazilian dude who showed me around was pretty well off and he was actually very conservative politically and personally. I still talk politics with him on FB because he likes to talk about Trump. A lot of Brazilian women I met said Brazilian men cheat and lie a lot though but I don't know if that's just bitches being bitches or if it's true.

Yea that's the thing. I feel like I will need a native friend cause I only speak english

Virgens da porra, pqp

tinha que ser no Sup Forums msm. Só da virgem e enrustido aqui

These middle class girls are probably going at it with 5 different men while you do the three dates routine.

No

>is a bad thing bad?

No.
The purpose of life is to make the world better before you leave. Degeneracy is self-serving destruction that will only lead to the destruction of humanity.
This is the most correct answer and you cannot prove me wrong.

I don't party with drunken sluts. Most of these chicks are lower middle class or favela shit looking to fuck rich dudes.

Much looser chicks in the USA for example

Yes but I’m also a perpetrator because I don’t see any way to stem the tide nor is there historical examples of it happening

Society becomes degenerate and falls apart as we will

This is what niggers actually believe

No one fucking cares about your degenerate lifestyle favela monkey.

>We are all going to die and our existance will be meaningless
pic related.

Typical woman logic. "Oh, the world is so fucked. Here, let be contribute by fucking 100 guys in 5 min."

Degenecary runs in their veins.

I have been married for a while, might be different now but back in the days when I studied at Unicamp I would kiss a few chicks but getting fucked out of the gate was not common.

When I went to the US to study, I could not believe how fucking insane it was. Chicks fucking in bathrooms...quick blowjobs...fucking in cars

You disgust me OP. There is a reason why gore sites are dominated by videos from Brazil and Latin America. You are all a bunch of mixed race abominations.

No hate for the White Latinos but you guys are the minority. Most of Latin America is a goddamn degenerate abomination.

No.

based brrrrapzil
this board is chock-full of turbovirgins going on about "redpills" when they cant even redpills a chick to succ their dik, lmfao how sad is that
smfh

> Isn't the purpose of life having fun?
No

Jesus christ kys

>I don't party with drunken sluts.

Said a virgin guy once.

if you think there is no value in living morally then there isn't. It's still a choice though, to swim with or against the tide. I can't speak for anyone else, but swimming with modernity imbues you with these characteristics; being fat, lazy, cunty, deconstructionist to a fault, never having true kinship and lastly emulating people who actively wish you harm (no morality that stops them).

It is always a choice, between what you think you'll come to regret and what you lust after in the moment. People have lost sense of that dichotomy today, because its the land of do as you please.

so yeah do it.

It's all good and fun to party at times, but at other times we have to be serious.

No, you fucking savage. The purpose of life is to pass on and ensure the survival of your genes. If you cannot ensure the survival of your genes, then you should focus on your blood-related genes, and so on until you run out of relatives in which case survival of your species should be the focus.
Degeneracy is harmful towards the future of all that matters in life.

Seconding this, evolution is life's path to becoming God, masters of the Universe.

The reason why a lot of STEM work is hard is because a lot of people in STEM want to discover ways to make live easier and extend human life.

Meanwhile you OP and niggers do the opposite, which is why you should be eradicated from the planet for wasting its resources for your temporary existence.

Society and the planet has no room for adults who have the same mental and intellectual capacity as children.You are the reason why global warming is a problem, why Detroit became such a mess, why most people look at South Americans as lazy and stupid. It's because you do exactly that.

Nihilism is the result of believing in a Big Bang Cosmology without any meaning.

Question yourself why do you believe anything has any meaning.

Anyway, nihilism in your lifetime only takes you to the deepest shit ever.

Humanity is not made to be degenerate.

Beware of the ((juice))´s lies about how the world works.

Your assumption that the only way to be happy is get drunk and have sex with some thots is wrong. It's certainly fun but there are alternatives that you won't even fathom if you postpone your adulthood. Assembling Lego with your kids and shagging your wife every night is fun too and requires much less effort than partying and chasing tail.

Nothing worse than fucking drunk chicks...terrible fucking blowjobs, might vomit on you...no thanks.

LOL STOP POSTING YOU VIRGIN

Go home Bill Cosby

>brazil

no. i don't want to live in brazil

Ya, cause kekistan is a place outside of your wet dreams

>there's NOTHENG WORSE than cockslapping drunk sluts who get all sloppy all over muh dk
back2reddo

did you live/grow up in britain or something
the way you typed that out is unusual for a non native speaker

You can do all of those things without bothering anyone. Faggots and whores have problems understanding this.

>Whats wrong with degeneracy

>Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
>And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2 Peter 3:3-4

no.

Its not about taking them drunk as fuck. You gotta know the point. The point is when they get touchy and tipsy.

Thats the time to attack. If you don't know that, you need "101 picking up chicks" classes.

Ok, we get it, you are a badass
Drunken virgin slayer...
Cockslap Milfs, love mom & daughter lesbian shows....

You are the new god of pol

This article perfectly sums up Brazil in a nutshell. It's a literal shithole.

cbsnews.com/news/7-infections-you-could-catch-from-rio-de-janeiro-dirty-water-2016-olympics/

Tell that to the romans.

Only if you're a retard with no ambitions, fun is secondary.

You need to wrestle your destiny away from the hands of those who've stolen your birthright privilege.
You have the strenght of a hundred ancestors behind you.
Rise and grow beyond your borders, to a sunrise of glory.

you're the guy who lies about blowjobs, don't deflect now it doesn't matter who I am
virginboy

I have been married for a while.
I never enjoyed chicks that drink, to be honest.

Women and booze = ugly.

But I get your point, you get them before they are sloppy drunk. Most of /pol likes them anesthetized...like sex dolls with a pulse

oh boy, he's been married "for a while" now
fucken ey l mao

Took this from user some time ago
>Whether or not you should care about the future is a subjective analysis of personal priorities.

>If you really want to be a miserable nihilist with no purpose besides immediate gratification that's your business. But it makes you a fucking piece of shit, because you are an accessory and bystander to the destruction of one of most if not the most creative as well as culturally, intellectually, and morally advanced group of human beings on the planet. We're at a point of change for world history, and if whites are extinguished, the world has no hope of expanding beyond the planet earth into space, and the word will become a globally controlled horde of double digit IQ darkie mongrels. All of your history will be wiped out because you wanted to be a fucking nihilist and didn't have the spine to stand up and say no, I won't accept this. And with that history gone, and that group of people gone, the flourishing arts and technology will be gone with it. The world will fall into darkness, and it will be the fault of people like you. The great classics, the Renaissance, the enlightenment, we will be the last to know that history.

Change "white" with whatever rows your boat.

Some consider fun shooting a crap load of people.

Some consider fun as stealing your stuff.

Some consider fun as violating your rectum against your will.

Who the hell are you or society in general that says some friends of mine can't sodomize you, steal your stuff, and kill-thrill your and entire loved ones along with you, because that sounds like fun to some nihilist I know.

So this guy dresses up like a woman, claims to have sex, claims to having been "married".

Please, people in Brazil are living in a literal shithole, and you contribute to it.

Rio or any large Brazilian city is garbage for carnaval. You have to go to places like Olinda. More traditional party, costumes, people party...food, fun...lots of families and less debauchery

>look it up
Earth's axis tilt is between 21-24 degrees; it varies seasonally..

WTF...I don't dress like a woman????

Where the fuck did you get that from? I am not OP

No. Fun serves as an stimulus to the real purpose which is to keep cellular homeostasis.

Degeneracy is like salt, a little on your food is ok and can even enhance the flavor but if you have to much your food becomes inedible. In other words, to steal a phrase from Richard Spencer, traps are the spice of life.