WE

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrio.com/2018/02/06/nefertiti-today-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-I2GMpRBJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ

KANGS

N

Niggers are so stupid that their arguement is just believe being white makes one unable to survive in a hot environment. I guess Australin shit posters are fucked whenever they go outside

KWAAAAANS

Hold on there chap!
>*sips milk*
So what you are inferring is...
>*builds civilization*
That we
>*furthers science*
WERE KINGS AND QUEENS AND SUCH?!?

Underrated.

kek

SHEEEEIIIT

You'd have to be a retard to believe an African queen is white.

Dumbasses

It's in africa though
Also sunburn would prevent any white man to be living there

Exactly. Whites can't survive in the desert

Do all you nigs suck each others lbc's? Muh wypipo can't survive in the hurr durr. Fucking niggers.

I have Algerian and Moroccan friends: some of them look closer to Mediterranean people. Also, modern Coptic Christians in Egypt are the closest to ancient Egyptian people...and they look not that dark, compared to other African people. I am not saying all Egyptians were "white", but probably were closer to what you would find today in Southern Europe.

She’s obviously mediteranian. People didn’t magically turn black after walking over a border.

black in skin tone perhaps, but in terms of facial features ? fuck no, when those nogs on twitter say black, they almost always mean black as in sub saharan black I.E a negroid facial features. fuck off with your nonsense

>olive skin
>north african
>sub saharan
all are african with melanin

They're 'african' inasmuch as they're on the african continent.
But they have as much in common with niggers as your average greek does.

Doesn't matter. They have black in their DNA

It's obvious the high caste ancient egyptians were arabic-like, white skinned, like today's egyptian, but it's obvious they're tanned, egyptians can go pale.
There were ancient egyptian wall paintings of whiter skin egyptians figthing the dark skinned blacks(ethiopians). The modern day Egyptian looks just like the wall paintings.

It's cringey seeing black people tell the egyptians of today they had nothing to do with their ancestors who clearly looked like
them. The modern day egyptians are probably the most beautiful out of the middle eastern / african area.

All of this SJW shit will eventually get too much and maybe overtake authorized scholarly opinions in the West so in textbooks it will show them all as black.

I

yeah we simply cant have anything in this world
fuck you wh*Teoid

American niggers are the descendants of Sub-Saharan West African slaves that were taken from what would be today's The Gambia/Senegal - countries more than 3,000 miles away from Egypt. Even if it was determined that the Ancient Egyptian's were black, American niggers would still have zero claim to it. Whoever told these niggers that they were Egyptians needs to be gassed.

>yeah we simply cant have anything in this world
because it was never yours to begin with

that's just due to niggers raping their ancestors.
Imagine what they'd have accomplished if not for that tainted blood lowering their IQ.

You can't have anything because you've never created anything. The only things you "have" are things you've stolen.

He's right though, I went out once, was horrible.

"There were ancient egyptian wall paintings of whiter skin egyptians figthing the dark skinned blacks(ethiopians)."

HOL UP HOL UP HOOOOL UP

>checked
Reddit shit

all the spiritual systems go back to africa
buddha has africoid features
we're the original man aboriginal everywhere

>whites being unable to look upon the holy light of ra is why they began building houses and civilization while niggers never advanced beyond huts
Wow... it's all coming together!

Sorry, my mistake.
You've created a massive social delusion in the black community. So I guess you have that going for you.
Also, stop trying to steal other culture's spiritual creations. Just...stop stealing, you fucking niggers.

Don't really know if I'd call Meds white.

But they certainly aren't black either. How did this meme that sub-Saharan Africans are descended from them start? All it seems to be based on is that "hurr durr Egypt is in Africa."

>Rachel dolezal on ancestry.com right now praying

WUZN'T?!

She wasn't "white."

my roomate is from egypt and Jeus christ he has those distinct cliche egyptian semi-slit eyes. I'd post a pic but that's invasive. Reminder that "arabs" outside the khaleeji gulf are just assyrian/Judaea/syriac/aegyptos/kurdish rape babies that speak bastardized arabic.

hahahahahahaha wow

>yeah we simply cant have anything in this world

Implying that someone is stopping you!
KEK!
Tell us again how well all those black ran nations are doing, well except wakanda because we're hiding that shit from you!

we were konigs

Yep this. Thank you for posting.

It's going to be the same shit when Europe completely gets blacked within 300 years time. Isaac Newton will be painted
as a black man, well that's if Europe is still fully civilized by then.

Just look at the modern Ethiopians of today, they're still stuck in time, now look at the black ghettos of America, similar right?
But they have all of the creations of white ppl to make their lives comfy. If they did build those pyramids and had advanced math
knowledge which clearly shows in the ancient Egyptians, they would of got out of their shithole.

Look at India, they were completely robbed. They don't play the SJW card, but put their heads down and work hard. Now they're
surpassing my country's economy.

Don't known if youre shitposting or not nigger, but egyptians werent black, they probably had a syrian skin tone, you can see the way they draw jews niggers and white people on their hieroglyph.
Probably had black slaves, because your people can only be civilized when forced to by a greater people. Cleopatra was from Maceadonia, She was phillip the seconds wife

Buddha?
As I understand Tibetans are the people with the least mix in history.
Or otherwise they evolved which leaves us in a worse position.

It's called a house.
Why? Also just because Egyptians aren't black doesn't mean they're white.

Has anyone else noticed that when black people try to become educated they get into these really strange victim conspiracy theories where they think theyre the children of god. Blaxit is the best idea Sup Forums has come up with, can we bring back Blaxit, theyd eat that shit up

BUT WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS N SHEEEEIT

I don't even get how this is a discussion.
The original settlers of Egypt were Phoenicians coming down from the Persian and Sumer area. Some of them settled in modern Egypt and the others settled the city of Carthage.
Where the fuck did this whole "WE WUZ KANGZ" shit even come from? Don't they know their own history?

She's not white though she looks like (holy shit) the average modern egyptian

#NotMyQueen

Kill yourself you kike you're little nigger pets will be eradicated with you.

you'd have to be a nigger-tier retard to think that the face you posted looks anything but european. niggers are ugly. that is a european (white) facial structure, with a dark skin tone. you idiots play yourselves LUL

>WUZ

>educated
haha funny joke friend

Excellent, user, jolly amusing.

Yeah. It's the fault of Islam too, a majority of Arabs are inbred. It's a cancer that destroyed the Arabs. They were traders and were formalizing
mathematics and science which was a great thing for humanity, but then the Islamic scholars started frowning upon it and eventually all scientific/math
growth stopped and they restored in their barbarism. If there was never an Islam, then I'm sure the Arabs would be the pioneers of the modern world.

If the Buddha story is true, then he would look like pic-related. North Indians are beautiful people. The reason the buddha story came to be was the sramana people,
they are the founders of meditation/yoga/austerity practices which eventually got incorpated into vedaism in the upanishadic era then the brahmains restricted this
knowledge to themselves, then stuff like buddhism came to be, but there is heavy debate, but it's a logical way to put this all together, and no, they certainly weren't
African.

But nubians did built that piramids, as slaves, that is.

Just about everyone is wrong when it comes to man's origins. What we today call humans emerged in the amazonas. It spread in 3 directions: 1 group went south, crossed over to antarctica and over to africa and australia. They developed into the negroes. group 2 went northwest, crossing from alaska and into asia. They developed into the asians. Group 3 went north-east, crossing greenland and into europe. The developed into the white man.

It's obvious.

Implying not inferring you PIECE OF SHIT

'N I'ma show you our history
It ain't no mystery
Just listen and you'll understand

'N I'ma show you what they cannot hide
What they can't deny
That Egypt was a black land

No pyramids in niggerland.

you are partially true, but rather than "Arabs" (inhabitants of the arabian peninsula) it was Greeks, Armenians, Assyrians, Arameans and Syriacs, but then Arabs came with their Islam and forced assimilated everyone, shame, if only Greeks and Persians hadn't spent decades fighting each-other, they would have probably one-shotted the muslims

ITT, things niggers actually did build. You guys gave a shit ton of gold to whitey and jew in the 13th century we traded resources for them. They used those resources to build this. The height in some areas is about 16 meters (52 feet). Is this the greatest thing nigs have achieved without the help of a greater people?

That horse has a boner. It's good to enjoy your work.

Why did Ancient Egyptians invent Sunscreen?

> Because they're not Niggers.

Yaqub why did you create this race

She looks pretty black to me....

In all seriousness though ancient Egyptians were not Arab, not niggers, not Europeans. They were a lost race and modern parallel doesn’t exist. 2,000 years of Arab invasion and then almost a thousand of Ottoman rule bred out the original racial stock. The same thing happened to the original Romans, who were bred out by other European peoples and now do not really exist anymore. This is now happening to European people as a whole, unfortunately.

thegrio.com/2018/02/06/nefertiti-today-show/

Check out these comments, they are so full of themselves

"I think us African Americans are doing just fine influencing the world with our culture and talent. Do you like rap music? How about jazz? Rock and roll? What have you guys contributed IN THE MODERN WORLD that is so amazing? I’ll wait."

This comment is from a jiggaboo to an actual copt

Nice lil story about niggers

FACTS

the 2-point font really makes it worth the read.

Heres another Mosque built in the same style in 1421, this time in ghana its smaller, but were seeing that black people can spread ideas on building across generations, and great distances. These buildings are also for religious worship, so it looks like were seeing niggers, taking small steps towards becoming a civilized, and cultured. Moving away from the bushes, and into sand castles

>niggers are full of themselves

Yeah m8 I lived around them my whole life, it’s how they attract trashy white women. No human being is more confident than a nigger. A nigger can be stupid, unwashed, and dirt poor, but still more arrogant than anyone around.

The were Levantines, Egypt was like the America of the ancient world. In a few 1000 years, nobody will remember the influences of Europe, America outshines them, just like Egypt did to its ancestral peers.

Tally ho.

Notice the embellishments on top, somewhat artistic no?

haha what a faggot

Saw this on Reddit today

"On the inner sole [of these sandals] are figures of Negro and Asiatic captives bound with stems of lotus and papyrus. Above and below are four bows which, together with the captives, represent the nine traditional enemies of Egypt whom the king symbolically trod underfoot when wearing the sandals."

Tutankhamun: His tomb and Its Treasures, Edwards, 1977.

when they mean white what tipe of white yamna whg or anatolian somebody knows?

>This is now happening to European people as a whole, unfortunately.

Nothing of value will be lost.

>savage

>She looks pretty black to me....
Wow you are fucking dumb kang.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-I2GMpRBJ0

Nefertiti was called the sun god
how in the hell a white woman could be that?

I really, really like this post.

ELVIS

Checked.

probably was anatolian farmer type of white so no so white probably like today sardinians