Who is this guy?

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Kike puppet.

He's fighting everything the jews are using to destroy white masculinity, but since he doesn't "name the jew" and completely derail his entire mission to satisfy a bunch of manchildren addicted to the internet, Sup Forums thinks he's their enemy.

THE ONLY PROBLEM IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW IS ZIONISM.

>Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Maple syrup salesman.

This is exactly why your little corner of the right-wing will never go anywhere. That picture illustrates the problem. Your stupid purity spirals cut more and more and more out of your acceptable little spheres. Hitler did nothing wrong. Most in the burgeoning right know this, but insisting that's the ONLY issue anyone can ever talk about cripples you entirely. Also, turn off cruise control. It makes you look retarded.

Pretty much. Sup Forums cares more about naming the jew than principal. Most alt-right people are losers who do nothing but larp. Mike enoch. Richard Spencer. When have either of them done anything to help the average white male.

the archetypal 56% shitposts

So is he conservative? I heard him rave about how valid IQ is and stopped listening to him.

Fucking kike faggot. I truly hope your children get cancer, suffer and are molested before you watch them die.

t. a jew

Some autistic faggot

Either found your other posts or found you a new best friend. Please leave Sup Forums forever.

Nah motherfuckers, he tells you specifically not to organize and overthrow Jewry because those complicit in your demise might get hurt by the reaction. Controlled OP, 100%, no doubt about it.

He's the hero Sup Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

He got attacked by cultural marxists (he usually calls them post-modernists) and decided to fight back and he is good at what he does.
He is not Sup Forums, because he has a individualistic ideal, while Sup Forums usually has some collectivism, e.g. white nation state.

Go suck a baby dick, jew.

Im pretty sure jews like sucking baby dick and blood tho...

source

He's a lukewarm redpill designed to protect free speech, undermine cultural marxism and bring right wing values back to the fore in mainstream society.

All the same, that isn't enough for dumbfuck ideological purist stormfags. Hence the shitposting about him.

a truth warrior

how do you live in the world where everyone one is a shill im not insulting you i wanna know