Giving women the right to vote was a mistake

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

>According to Fox 8 News, Haskins Police Department is investigating the situation as a case of child abuse. Both the father and stepmother have been suspended from their jobs as firefighters.

ca.news.yahoo.com/dad-allegedly-cuts-daughters-hair-got-highlights-170202502.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/news-features/how-jewish-women-helped-win-the-vote-1.457429
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giving birth to you was a mistake.
t. your mom

>Job with other men as a firefighter
>Being investigated by, in all likelihood, a predominately male police force
>Women's fault
come on now

>women are capable of making rational decisions goyim

>Cutting off a part of male penis is called hygiene
>Cutting off a part of female hair is called child abuse

The world is insane.

a cousin's neighbor did the same thing to his whore daughter after she got some retarded goth haircut and the girl ended up ODing two days later

>depriving a woman of her right to lie about her hair color

What a monster! Woman need to be able to lie about their genes and appearance!

just regrow it. bitches are stupid.

Highlights aren't as bad as the Tumblr-tier wild pastel colors with which girls are dyeing their hair

So she was a drug addict.

>just regrow it. bitches are stupid.
It takes years to dumbass. Her dad is an ass. Nothing more to it.

>Teaching kids right from wrong makes you an ass

Then we need more asses and less pussies.

What's wrong with highlights?

checked and correct

>Teaching kids right from wrong makes you an ass

Dyeing your hair is 'wrong'.

cute girl now looks like a dyke

they're hideous and trashy as op pic displays

yes, unless you have some innate retardation that allows you to ignore aposematism

spotted the roastie

>Hypersexualization of children is good

Fuck off pedos.

Women often make up the HR department and climb ranks into chief. I know 2 fire chiefs in two different cities, and both are female now.

this is the step mom. From what I can see, the dad and this lady been together since at least 2012

Are those two photos even if the same person? The one on the right looks more like a man

I thought it was her dad until you pointed it out

Projection
Opinion

Damn that's a good point

Quiet whore the men are talking

Doesn't matter. Father didn't want her to start being an attention whore and he was right.

this is just proper parenting, parents set boundaries and the children are to follow them. It establishes respect between you and your child. If the child knows the boundary and crosses it anyway, they must be punished to maintain parental authority. If you let the child violate the boundary without punishment, it undermines their respect for you and shows that you aren't worth obeying since you cave easily.

If it was done with the intent to shame the girl and cause her distress then I can sorta see it being abuse. I'm not sure if I would call it abuse, but it's fucked up enough to make me wonder if actual abuse is going on.

>Krista Thurott
>Thot

Anyway it was a dick move on the father's part, it's not like she got a tramp stamp or something. But hooooly shit that response is completely fucking insane.
Ultimately this is a case of two shitty people using their daughter as a proxy battleground and she's going to grow up to be completely fucked up thanks to them. Nice going, society!

only trash would think otherwise

when you can't do, teach. same shit applies. women can't actually perform tasks that require skill, strength, etc, so they are put into administration positions.

39 weeks ago that girl was 12 years old

hopefully her dad did the same thing for causing his daughters death

And the real story will soon come out about how the daughter did it herself for attention or the mother did it to get sole custody.

>doesn't want daughter to be a slut
>turns her into dyke food instead

he's saving her the extra steps and helping her become a lesbian feminist

Read the comments if you want to rage.

100% agree. Highlights are degenerate

>only trash would tihnk otherwise
opinion

Civilization is being driven full speed into a brick wall by women and nigger culture.

If the trend doesn't reverse in 10-20 years the Chinese will eventually develop a technological superiority to the enslave west.

>Ultimately this is a case of two shitty people using their daughter as a proxy battleground and she's going to grow up to be completely fucked up thanks to them. Nice going, society!

This is probably the truth, dad sounds irrational and mom sounds like a typical bitter ex wife who does shit to piss him off. They probably argued about the highlights before this happened and mom decided to use it as a way to stir shit. My family was the same way, it really sucks to be caught in the middle of that shit though my dad wouldn't have shaved me or my siblings head or taken it out on us.

Hair grows 6" a year. In a year's time her hair would be long enough for a feminine style and in two years' time it would be basically back to normal. Short hair has no detrimental effects and is arguably only better than long hair, so it's not even like she's suffering. He taught he a valuable lesson about being a whore (something more fathers should do).

What's there to rage about? Most of the comments were right. Dad is a wacko control freak and it's probably more of a fight between the daughters divorced parents than anything. Shits weird I could maybe understand if it was dreads maybe, but it's highlights lol.

>trash mother raises trash children
Nothing surprising here desu

>Hypersexualization
>Because of highlights in your hair
You're literally retarded and probably a virgin

>I don't want my daughter to be a whore
>this makes me a "wacko control freak"
Ok roastie

>Kids narking on their parents to the nanny state.

Very good goyim.

>13 year old girls should be getting hair highlights

Either you're an irrational woman or you're a pedo.

thejc.com/news/news-features/how-jewish-women-helped-win-the-vote-1.457429

Theyre just highlights.
She isnt dying her hair crazy-dyke-purple.

This is why most of the average users left Sup Forums.

Such a stupid bitch, should just be a whore

Gottta teach them waste money while they are young. 100 dollar hair highlights are a necessity user! It's important women spend more money on hair and makeup than they spend time in a gym!

>And the real story will soon come out
nobody covers that part.

boy majority of Sup Forums truly are denser than the average huffpost reader

Talks to complete bullshit without source

No I'm just not retarded

This is not wrong, you are entirely in control of your children's hairstyle, don't let any statecuck tell you otherwise

People like you that make compromises like this are how we slip down the slope

>Haskins Police Department is investigating the situation as a case of child abuse

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Roastie blown the fuck out

people like you are why children kill themselves

but you showed them you were in charge

>child visits father and stepmother
>comes back dressed as a whore
>actual mother and stepfather fix it
>stepfather is arrested for rape

>Yahoo Canada

oh, well now it all makes sense.

Why, though. She's cute.

this father is a bully. he didn't cut off her hair because it was wrong to color it, he did it because he could. he didn't teach her a thing except to hate him and to defy him in as many little ways as she can. he has irreparably harmed his relationship with his daughter, and taught her that she can't trust him. he's a bully, plain and simple.

excellent

he knows the price of everything
but the value of nothing

or the girl got a shit haircut, hated it & they make up this big dumb story

HALF MY PENIS IS MISSING AND SOMEONE HAS TO PAY

It's Canada. Don't know why you are confused. Any assertion of patriarchal authority, especially over one's own family must be vigorously suppressed in the nu-West.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn! Oh that's gotta burn. He he he. Giving birth. Cuz it's from yet mom. Damn 4Chanaz so funny.

The Jews they started this cutting penis shit. We need to demand reparations!

So you think the government should step in and send her to live with her mother or child protective services? You are a slug undeserving of life.

>T. Trash

that's a distinct possibility, but either way, what i said is still true.

when did i say that you absolute fucking mongoloid?

I would BLACK that girl so hard
Which will be very easy now since she hates her dad

unless they held her to the ground and cut her hair, its not child abuse.
this is retards.

touche

based dad

fighting degeneracy at its root

I lold

>children kill themselves because strict parenting.
>t. Orphan.

well I found the father & step mother facebook & I really think there is more to the story than just the hair. Biological mom look like she has issues. I mean the dads facebook cover photo is a picture of him and his daughter.

I don't believe this is child abuse, but I think the punishment is retarded.

But Dicks also fuck assholes

>ads facebook cover photo is a picture of him and his daughter.
with or without the highlights?

These types are crazy, women should be encouraged to be feminine, now you shame her for this and she'll most likely fuck a nigger to get back at her dad.

>at its root

go ahead, we'll gas her too. she's already demonstrated her predisposition towards degeneracy.

id love to hear the other side of the story

I would have approved if she dyed it blue or something, highlights are not unusual for teens. He should have just made her dye it back.

lol she has highlights

well if he really did it the way the article says, he should start off by saying 'i know i'm a bully'

I know! Nothing makes sense

This

It's not child abuse, but the dad's a seriously fucked asshole, it's not like she died her hair neon pink or something, this looks very tasteful.

You meme loving fucks.

Only cucks are friends with their daughters real dads treat their little girls like shit because its necessary for a girl to have a strong stern parental figure she cant manipulate.

I see no issue. Daughters are property of their fathers. And ruining a woman's looks is psychologically worse than beating them because a without beauty is 100% worthless.

Too bad there is no video, it would have been lol worthy.

> So you want to look like a dyke, do you? I'll make you look like a dyke, and lets see how you like it.