clutchmagonline.com/2014/11/white-people-think-black-people-superhuman-powers/
bato.to/reader#21bcc083e6e4c3e0_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Musashi: No need.
>M: The circumstances are such that...
>M: It has been passed to you.
>M: I cannot take it.

>Hanayama: I'm giving it to you.
>Kozaki: Don't underestimate that samurai!

>Talking Heads: He caught it!?
>TH: He threw it...
>TH: From that distance!?
>TH: No way!

>M: You considered my well-being.
>M: Then, it is simple for me to take it back.

>TH: He's bleeding... He's bleeding a lot.
>TH: Just how much has he been cut...?

>Tokugawa: Utsumi-kun.
>T: What are you thinking...?
>Utsumi: I'm thinking...
>U: "Was this a good idea?" But...
>U: Somehow...
>U: I'm thankful...

>M: Hey, Hanayama-uji.

>M: In its owner's hand...
>M: This is a powerful piece.
>M: You expressed your understanding.
>M: And,
>M; I...

>M: ...can't take that hit again.

>M: Hmm.

End chapter.

Also, this.

What the fuck, Mushashi can't cut him? Fucking bullshit.

Is this genuinely "nothing personnel kid" the chapter?

Why are they wasting their time on this conga line of "Past characters get BTFO and job"

>Baki threads

None of us care about Musashi's nonsense, so we're just passing the time until he's dead or gone and something more interesting happens. I was half-asleep translating this.

I miss Baki. ;_;

The Bakman is looming in the shadows, have faith loyal translator-san

Alternatively he's still in his room with the TV on

I haven't followed Baki consistently in months, how is it still wanking off Musashi after the loss to Motobe? Is there still no sign at all of Baki himself doing something relevant? I feel there's a certain irony in how boring and stale the series has felt lately given the way Dou started.

>how is it still wanking off Musashi after the loss to Motobe?
There's about two and a half volumes of Musashi fighting police officers for no clear reason.

Baki has been seen since, but not in any significant way. The conclusion he reached the last time we saw him was "lol this training was a waste of time, I want to fight Musashi in my normal state". Meaning that he can show up (or not) at any point.

>two and a half volumes
Christ. I guess there are only so many members of the main cast around to job to the guy, so why not throw the cops at him? Maybe I'll just keep putting the series off until Baki finally steps back into the plot, surely something interesting will happen at that point.

Yeah, it's one long, slow nightmare for those of us actively following the series. Even the Japanese fans have stopped caring about the plot and developments and power levels, and just mindlessly shitpost every time a new chapter comes out.

Strong is beautiful

Selena?
youtube.com/watch?v=cIA8yAQuE20

this art is so bad holy shit, it's like early PS1 CGI

So after Hanayama, who's next on Musashi's chopping block?

Cops #38-79

you really can talk

Americans generally dislike a strong character without dark skin, so don't expect much feedback.

There was this one study that showed Americans literally believe dark skin gives you superpowers... a very weird people.

O B S E S S E D

clutchmagonline.com/2014/11/white-people-think-black-people-superhuman-powers/

>Based on the results of the research that was conducted, whites have a weird tendency to think that Blacks are capable of performing outside the realm of human capabilities. Black people are also apparently composed of “superhuman skin that is thick enough to withstand the pain of burning hot coals”. And it doesn’t end there. There is also a supernatural element that gives Blacks the strength to function like super heroes – so if God Forbid someone is stuck under a tank, a Black person is more likely to be able to lift the bugger up and save the day. Whites also assigned Blacks the ability to “read a person’s mind by touching the person’s head”.

So, Americans have no problem with Pickle crippling everyone and Yujiro beating everyone because they have darker skin. Musashi is pale, so they hate him. Americans have always been racist as fuck.

I guess I could use this thread to ask some things instead of making a new one :
I recently read Baki, the Grappler (first series) and I noticed that its not completely scanned and there is an anime.
Anyone that watched the old anime can say if I can get the rest of the story there? the translated manga is up to the point where the son of the big ape is in the tournament, attacking baki

also can anyone tell me what the fuck was the point with this story, what relevance does it have? (the story of yumegi)

bato.to/reader#21bcc083e6e4c3e0_2

and finally how the fuck did the art went from original to what the hell is wrong with the faces in this last one?

Short answer: Yeah, sorry.

>can I get the rest of the story there?
Yes. There are some extremely minute things that you'll miss, and the animation is very poor at times, but it's the only way to complete the original series at the moment. That being said: it is not necessary to complete the original series in order to move on to the second, third and fourth series. The last arc of the first series simply serves to introduce the cast of the rest of Baki.

>what the fuck was the point with this story, what relevance does it have? (the story of yumegi)
It's not part of Baki. It's an excerpt chapter from one of the author's earlier works. I believe that it was included with the volume in which the related chapters appear, which is why it was scanlated as part of Baki instead of as an independent work. The manga, Make-Upper, is 3 volumes long and is not scanlated.

>how the fuck did the art went from original to what the hell is wrong with the faces
You need English lessons, but I'll answer you. See the picture - it's 25 years of evolution of art.
If you read through the series straight instead of getting culture-shocked by looking at the first chapter of Grappler and the latest chapter of Dou, it will seem much more natural of a progression.

thanks a lot !

I still think that the faces look a bit weird though

fufufu it looks like hanayama-kun has bitten off more than he can chew

it is alright
leave musashi to us

Musashi went easy on memetobe since he didn't sense any killing intent, the only one to beat musashi is yujiro after he gets rekt and reflects on it.

>forgetting Hanada, The One Who Stands At The End Of The World

>Musashi went easy on memetobe
stop reading Kevin's scanlations and/or being Kevin

They want to hype up the samurai so baki looks cooler when he wins but they're laying it on too thick.

the squats and vitamins man

That's Jack, too. And Motobe beat Jack. And Hanada is canonically stronger than Motobe. So, he is the only one who can stop Musashi now. We just have to wait for him to grace us with his presence.

Dont mind me just posting a picture of a caring, sane couple expecting their firstborn who is sure to receive a lot of love throughout his life

I give it a browse when you kind anons put it on the front page. But I'm not a fan of it and I won't be a fan of it. Still interesting to see where it's heading, it is a very unique piece, I must say. Last time I saw it on Sup Forums, it was the chapter with Trump.

>tfw the only reason you still follow Baki is to see just how bad it can get

yaaawn