What do you guys think of trannys/traps?

and what should be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
strawpoll.me/15032475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What do you think of traps
I think traps are cute
>What should be done
Cuddles

Cuddles sound pretty nice. thanks for your input.

#PIMOZIDE

explain please; first time here.

:D
Now lay down on the couch so we can talk about globalists

no amount of hormones can make you a woman, your biology is hardcoded and it can be easily discerned by a trained eye. You can tell just from the skull if it's a man. Men have (more ) square jaws and more defined brow ridges, you can see it in all of those pictures with faces

Where's Christine Chandler

fucking leaf

can we talk about things i understand :3
yea thats why some have surgery
?

Sure! You can read Mein Kampf to me while I finger your sissyhole

yeah and if you get surgery to reduce your jawline or brow ridges your health will go down the shitter very fast, there is a reason normal people don't chip away their bones

how bout you just put it in me instead...
oh yea there's like 9 months of swelling; I'm just stating its out there.

Leafs are friends too.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957 When his dose was lowered, desire to transition returned.

this is certainly not your first rodeo.

Okie, time for sweaty trapsex

depends. if they look like girls it's ok and not gay

I honestly love trans girls and hope society gets to a point where a trasn girl (with penis) wife living to old age as a couple with a straight man is acceptable and common

I mean thats the first time I've heard of that. but wouldn't more tests be better? not to mention that isn't the same use case crossdresser vs tranny
user take me out for a light dinner first, Please.
but see we think we are women so....is it still ok if they look like a guy but don't have a bengis idk its a minefield.

my sides

>user take me out for a light dinner first, Please.
Okay, and I'll even take the ring gag out! Pretty classy huh

>class
idk user do you have class or do you live in bumfuck no where Canada?

Whats funny user?

I get the feeling you're pretty high maintenance.
You turned yourself into a sex object that can't breed. I don't think you're in a position to make demands.

Charlotte, Dollface, Juniper, Miki & Moap would get it. If that's what you mean by done.
no homo of course.

>cant breed
isn't this one of the good points?
>high maintenance.
I like attention and I haven't got any today so that maybe why
>demands
why don't you show me what "I" want then
desu i though you guys where going to say kill every one.

the photo

Traps and trannies shouldn't die. The following is Sup Forums's official position on traps.

I actually support a Fashy Trap program where if these otherwise useless numale faggots want to live life on "easy" mode, well, they have to earn it.

At the government trap academy, only those with potential to be QTs will be accepted, the rest told to man up elsewhere or painlessly euthanized. Their choice. The ones capable of passing will be given lots of estrogen, laser hair removal, an appropriate tit and face surgery, but not the crotch. Let's not pretend the dilating puss wound fake-vag is somehow less gross than the little girl dick. They will be forced to wear permanent chastity cages 24/7. Classes in cooking, childcare, sewing, cleaning, etc.

Once they're presentable they will be SOLD as slaves/property to upstanding white married families as maids/babysitters/concubines. The sale of these traps will reimburse the government for the costs of their transitions. The husband has complete control over them, they have less rights than the wife. They will be the wife's domestic servant and legally cannot be raped by the husband because the trap wife has no rights.

If they get old and ugly or if they have been disobedient and the husband disposes of them, the trap wife has a month to find a new male owner, otherwise they become a legal non-person and can be hunted by the general populace, for rough sex.

They'll eventually hang themselves, so, who cares?

oh yea.
thats pretty fetishy also lots of us don't need cages because the pills make our dick not work

only 40 percent do so what about the other 60%

Better than "real" roastie women

you just gotta find the right roastie for you user

no

how will continue your race then?

Some will become extremelly depressed, some will turn back, maybe one or two could have a mediocre life with another trans or a left wing self deluded man. It's just not worth the gas chambers.

>implying Sup Forums cares about the desires of traps
Hahahahahaha
silly girl

>chamber
idk what to say have a free (you)
well it is fun to be submissive ngl

strawpoll.me/15032475

EVERYBODY in this thread, choose your tranny.

More faggot shit.

Didnt he take a pic with a trap cosplayer when he was in Japan?

2 of these people are bait
yea now put it in me