Guru Guru is the most wholesome show of the season

Guru Guru is the most wholesome show of the season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICvBtinJe-c
youtube.com/watch?v=WrWunm8JlD4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr0DraCArk
youtube.com/watch?v=hKMHvrDcNKU
youtube.com/watch?v=zsDaiZKPkN0
youtube.com/watch?v=FHqVqYPIFk0
twitter.com/Redcomet_D_Zion/status/885158940236947456
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63215928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kukuri is the waifu of the season

Is this a remake/sequel of a very old show? I remember watching it as a kid.

Rushing the manga in 13 episodes.

Yeah, right.

Too much shouting for me to really enjoy it.

Stop fucking shouting

Shouting is not comedy

It's a remake of Mahoujin Guru Guru (1994). Expect a high amount of italians and latinos in this thread.

It's gonna be 26 episodes. I'm a bit concerned about the SPEED of the adaptation, but it's probably just the first episode that wanted to get to the first fight fast.

ORESAMA's new video for the OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICvBtinJe-c

I don't know why people think fast pace is bad. I loved the pace in this, vatican, and knights & magic.

shouting is hilarious grow up

Kukuri is already 50% more adorable than in the original series. Holy shit.

>I don't know why people think fast pace is bad. I loved the pace in this, vatican, and knights & magic.
It really depends on how the show is done and what kind of show it is. Guru Guru is a comedy so the fast pacing can work as part of it's comedic tempo, and I think it does it pretty well, Vatican Kiseki, on the other hand, seems to be using the fast pacing to to adapt as much material as quickly as posible, similar to Guru Guru, but as a suspense thriller type show, the pacing throws off the atmosphere. Knights and Magic had the same thing going on, trying to smash through as much content as quickly as possible, for me though the content that was presented just wasn't very interesting, which sucks since the magical mecha genre hasn't had a solid entry in some time.

>I don't know why people think fast pace is bad. I loved the pace in this, vatican, and knights & magic.

I'm not saying it's bad! I'm just a bit worried because I'm mentally comparing it to the old show. I still enjoyed the heck out of it.

She is the adorablest.

In the old show's italian dub they had the voice actress speak in a helium chamber or some shit. She has an insanely squeaky high-pitched voice.

This. Honestly K&M pissed me off because it's the ONE mecha show that we get this season, AND a magical mecha show, but it's just... kind of doesn't stand up to stuff like Rayearth or Escaflowne or Galient. Maybe I'm expecting too much from it?

Post more adorable magic-users pls.

I look forward to three months of Kururiposting.

that's too bad. I absolutely loved vatican's pace because it made it feel like this campy kung-fu thriller that was all god themed, and I like god/christian/priest/cathedral type stuff the same way some people like fantasy or capeshit. I don't know if I'd like the series without being obsessed with christian architecture, relics, stained glass reliefs etc. though.

and with K&M I just like seeing wizards and robots and wizard robots fight big shit with explosions and stuff and a fast pace gives me more of that.

didn't even know the show existed before this one came out. really pleasant surprise, having grown up with final fantasy, dragon quest, ys, similar titles on the NES. cozy as hell.

SIX

I was ready to take whatever art style we got. Apparently the mangaka has drawn them in quite a few styles. Instead we got what was basically the same art style as the original anime. The faster pace is a good thing too, since it's a reboot, to get past the origin story part. I think the original anime took at least 3 or 4 episodes to get to this point, maybe more.

ANIME IS SAVED

>didn't even know the show existed before this one came out. really pleasant surprise, having grown up with final fantasy, dragon quest, ys, similar titles on the NES.

When the Guru Guru manga came out, and the first anime aired, the most recent Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest to make fun of... were both #5.
FF5 and DQ5.
This was right at the height of the Super Nintendo / Super Famicom era.

This puts the show in one HELL of a perspective. Think about it.

Have some more guru screenshots of Kukuri radiating Charisma 18 at chargen in the meanwhile

Can't wait until Juju shows up. Still a couple episodes ahead though.

Is the classic available anywhere that's not a private tracker?

Carrying a portable church with you for easy curse removal and resurrection is brilliant, I remember that she motivated me to do the same in my old dnd party, you can even hit people with it.

You mean of the year 2017.

So cute.

I wish the colors were more vibrant though, is it a CR fucked up again thing or are the colors just like that?

It looked better in the PV youtube.com/watch?v=WrWunm8JlD4

You mean of the decade 201x.

I'm waiting for the sarcastic loli monster myself.

>wholesome
Bit child abuse heavy for that. Like many great kids' shows.

Looks too shounen for my taste though. Can i have a Chacha remake instead?

Is it a spoiler to say that Nike is actually a thief class instead of your normal hero warrior class? I'm waiting for that part where he trains with another thief.

Chacha is not as funny desu

And if they hadn't rushed through the intro, we get to see how he ended up with that class from his training his parents made him do.

Reminder that Kita Kita Oyaji is the bonus boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr0DraCArk

PV 2
youtube.com/watch?v=hKMHvrDcNKU

>Expect a high amount of italians and latinos in this thread.
user you replied to, I'm one of them (Italian). I guess we're the only ones who got the original anime?

Some of us are just anime oldfags who discovered it ten years ago when real subbers got around to it. And then I found a HK bootleg DVD box set of the whole series in a used books store.

It's incredibly cute and 90s as fuck. Love when they decide to remake old 90s adaptions.
OP/ED are both great, show score is great. TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND has been a favorite group of mine ever since they did the Witchcraft Works ED and now they're doing a show's whole score. Good stuff.

It's like that in the raws

What, it's streamed on Nico?

And now after listening to the OP1 theme again, serious natsukashii bomb. I remember that I first encountered it back in the late '90s when somebody (probably someone from the ancient CFO) had a few half hour videos of anime OPs and EDs that would play on the cable public access channel. Magic of Love was one of the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsDaiZKPkN0

No not her, she wants to steal my Yuusha-sama!

This is a good season to be a lolicon.

Nike a cute. Will there be any good non-straight shota doujins this time around? Zaza and Toma a cute too.

She melts my heart.

Being pandered to feels great.

Why does this face in this pic remind me of Lina Inverse?

>1650 HP
>level is so high that just appears as "?"

So that why he doesn't fucking die, he would probably make a great tank if he was not a half-naked senile dancing old man.

I have no idea, but both are cute 90s magicians.

It must be the eyes and :3 smile.

Is this the loli x shota romance of the season?

If they go up to the end of the manga, it'll be at the very least the cutest romance of the year.

>All those Nico's comments
Do Nips like it?

It's not nico, they find it really nostalgic, thinks Kukuri is cute and that it's somewhat disappointing that there is no narrator

>Guru Guru Petit Anime Gekijou
So there's another Guru Guru anime airing tomorrow, with short 5 minutes long episodes.

>Implying
That slut Kukuri loves slowing off her panties. Only 12 years old and already a working girl.

Let's hope it's not aired on IG streaming platform. Since no one rip anime from it so far.

Mage is cute desu

MEKE MEKE

Now we need a new game, please Square.
youtube.com/watch?v=FHqVqYPIFk0

That game doesn't actually look bad. I remember playing the Slayers SNES game, which had pretty shitty graphics for its time. They should definitely bundle a game into the BDs. It certainly helped sales for Konosuba.

I hope we get to hear dat classic YUUSHA-SHAMA!! again next episode.

It's Kukuri.
She'll probably average about ten YUUSHA-SAMA per episode.

There's two Guru Guru games on the Super Famicon, both pretty good, they look nice with well animated and expressive sprite art.

My favorite was the second one, you played as Kukuri drawing magical circles both inside and outside battle for puzzles and stuff, while Nike distracted the enemies.

>ten
Not being very generous, are you?

The cutest.

twitter.com/Redcomet_D_Zion/status/885158940236947456

Delete this

Nice, it's about time Kukuri got more love. I'm waiting for Mizuki Kotora to make more Kukuri art.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63215928

One-coin Sacchan leveled up, I see.

Kukuri is not that old.
Nike & Kukuri sometimes wear Kindergarten uniform like attires in the old anime version.

So, I think Kukuri & Nike are as old as Kindergarten students IRL. LEWD

They are 12 years old, that's their official age.

Isn't it 13?

Nike is 13, Kukuri is 12.

>it's somewhat disappointing that there is no narrator
That was one of the things that annoyed me the most about the original.

Oh, ok then. If only she's 5 years younger.

Age is just a number. She's tiny and cute, that's what really matter.

hi, just passing by

Kukuri's butt look so soft, I want to touch.

Go home Cirno you're drunk.

This show was definitely in my top 3 in childhood. The first episode of the remake was a bit fast and I'm not a fan of the 8bit interludes, but the nostalgia hit hard regardless.

Who are these kids again? I barely remember them.

>Guru Guru remake
IN UN MONDO DI MISTERI E MAGIAHH
Back when there was still a reason to pay canone.

The kids from Kitano/North Village, who'll presumably appear in the next episode of the new series. The one on the right, Toma, becomes a pretty regular character later on.

smug

Kukuri is NOT FOR LEWD.

Yuusha-sama~~

Zaza is cute! CUTE!

PARA SER CABALLERO DE KODAI

how old is this shit? was funny as fuck

guru guru magico e tondo

IN UN MONDO DI MISTERO E MAGIA

MOTHERFUCKING PROPHETS PLOWING TOMA

>MC decided to forgo a traditional long sword so he could buy his Mage a cute accessory
NOW THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE

IG is god if they can show us that loli pantyshots again in this 2017.

need more lewds of kukuri