This is just a correction....r-right?

This is just a correction....r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_daily_changes_in_the_Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average#Largest_percentage_changes
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_daily_changes_in_the_Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average#Largest_point_changes
youtube.com/watch?v=BSFL3e5F-do
youtube.com/watch?v=PU5WisDNDUc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/treasury-lifts-coupon-debt-sales-for-first-time-since-2009
youtube.com/watch?v=HbzMzoIyf0o
youtube.com/watch?v=4bvu4_L-xmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CRAWLING THROUGH MY SKINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Yes. 10-15% of it was WAY overdue.

Still isn't even in the top 25 worst days of the market.

These wounds, they will not heal

Halfway to losing a year's worth of value
>correction
and in other news Trump keeps getting BTFO.

Can mr Obamaleaf explain us why this is happening ?

before we all die and become mad max cannibals ...did we ever figure out what activated almonds were?

Hoping for depression + fasc takeover

>Republican House
>REpublican Senate
>Republican President

Did you really have to ask?

>Still isn't even in the top 25 worst days of the market.

This.

The market is in the 20,000s now. Big numbers like "MINUS 1000 POINTS!" are to be expected. Yet, not a single day is listed in largest percentage drops for the market. If the market was at 1 million and dropped -10,000 points, yeah, it's a big number, but it's only -1%.

This year doesn't even come close to the severity of doom that happened in 2008. All you fucking retarded liberals and newfags need to take a math class.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_daily_changes_in_the_Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average#Largest_percentage_changes

Keep crashing. I want blue chips at fire sale prices.

It’s when you soak raw almonds in water to sprout them.

Soros Fund Management had $1.3 billion worth of options at the end of 2013 that pay off if the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index falls

>within 10% margin
>again
>DUH CRASH. DUMPF IMPEACH

WOW IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

CAN'T WAIT TO BUY AT THESE BLOWOUT FIRESALE PRICES

i actually like you dude for dedicate trolling , but for real why are markets acting like this ?is kissinger and deep state sabotaging trump ?

i see. really makes you think.

it's the bond yields and the deficit Trump is racking up

America can't afford it

u asked

that's the answer

Analysis: Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html

>still above 20k

% matter yes but trunp is racking up the scoreboard on points

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_daily_changes_in_the_Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average#Largest_point_changes

market always dips when the government negotiates a shut down

it will climb back up after the shut down negotiations

>DNC is about to go bankrupt

>The year is 2080
>Stock market drops 1,000,000 points! WOWWEEE!!
>It's now at only 6,240,850,238.45

W-WERE GONNA MAKE IT AREN'T WE Sup Forums?

pretty soon all Americans will get to feel what it's like being a Trump worker/creditor

Last Days of the Taj Mahal
youtube.com/watch?v=BSFL3e5F-do

think the market and debt holders can afford 15%

top kek

You have no idea how an economy works, leaf-fag.

Shut the fuck up.

wasnt Trump planing to compensate budget deficit through raising gdp (added taxable trillions to economy)?is plan back firing ?

Well the 1% got their tax cuts and their deregulation and they were happy for like 6 months. Now they want more.
What would they like? Child labor, indentured servitude ? That ought to satisfy them for another 6 months at least.

The point changes are always going to be changed decade-by-decade as the index numbers increase in magnitude. Notice how all the biggest point changes are only from the last 20 years. Do you remember the biggest point changes before 1990? No, I don't think so. Percentage changes are harder to overwrite.

All the point changes will be overwritten again in another 20 years and forgotten about as usual, retarded leaf faggot.

> "The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me."

>Canadian
>Thinking

Don't you have a gender neutral pro-Muslim faggot gathering to be at?

>bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

>tax cuts pay for themselves with trickle down magic

Must be why Trump's own Treasury Dept and CBO is calling bullshit

U.S. Raises Longer-Term Debt Sales as Budget Deficit Worsens
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/treasury-lifts-coupon-debt-sales-for-first-time-since-2009

BETTER LEARN HOW TO ROAST PIDGEONS WERE ALL FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS GONNA TAKE US TO THE MOON POL

Only retarded niggers read Bloomberg.

Hmm, I wonder what this slide thread could be about?

Investors are selling stocks at a high price so they can get a good deal in the bond market before the Feds raise interest rates.

Hardly a crash

u 12 year old retarded child stfu

Trump will put America on a firesale

“Everything Must Go” At Trump's Failed Taj Mahal (HBO)

A-AAAAAAAIIIYYEEEE

Canada is full of faggots and sand niggers.

Which one are you, leaf?

fug dis

excuse me but if your cuckshack decreases in value by 15% or more are you still gunna pay your mortgage (if you're not bad at math you won't).

I'll buy your house and rent it to xer or xim if they want faggot

DON’T sell, there’s a thousand filthy kikes standing ready to buy out the nervous goyim at dump prices. Think and act like a jew, buy when there’s blood in the street.

i love mental gymnastics

>that get

> crackheads picketing because they are smoking too much crack to find another job

so economy crashing this month ?

>through

>economy is doing too good
>time to crank up those interest rates

I'm the fucking white male who destroys right wing retards and 12 year old newtards

new meaning to black (((history))) month

youtube.com/watch?v=HbzMzoIyf0o

You were warned there would be consequences if you released the memo.

Nah these things take time. But these 1000 point drops are pretty fucked up

Hahahahhaha. Thanks Trump!

>don't sell during a correction
>don't sell high
>wait and buy high

It's simple economics you fucking leaf, they want to purchase more bonds, which are far more stable than fucking stocks, before the Federal Reserve raises interest rates.

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Watching trumpies desperatelty act like market wizards gives me life. Not that any of them even have a 401k, but still it's fucking hilarious.

>Analysis: Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year

Doesn't really matter. As long as the interest rate on bonds is less than the rate of inflation, you should borrow and invest that money.

It's really happening isn't it lads?

This man is losing America Trillions of dollars.

Please impeach him

retard, the treasury auctions have been a disaster and will only get worse

they have to pay higher % on bonds because nobody wants that garbage

>attacking some strawman that’s the exact opposite of what I’m saying
Wew

This affect the market

>be liberal
>HAHAHA TRUMP RESPONSIBLE FOR BIGGEST NUMBER DROP
>obama still responsible for biggest % change
>think higher number > higher %
>the same train of thought that leads to SHE WON MUH POPULAR VOTE SHE SHUD WIN

Yes, the entire market is now a conspiracy.

>correction defined as 10% drop
>typically dumb to sell after loosing 10% of value after considering average market return (duh)
>not an issue if you invest money you don't need to spend for a while (duh)
>when shit is 10% lower usually a good time to buy with any cash you have.
>only super retarded poor fags would need to sell stocks to generate the cash needed to "buy the dip"

get it yet?

who cares. the stock market is just advanced video poker.

WE'RE WINNING SO BIGLY!

tfw Omarosa makes Big Brother interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=4bvu4_L-xmM

Yeah because Trump is the one screwing the economy since 1913.
Get rid of the FED and every other Central Bank there is around the world!!!!!!!!

It's not your money nigger

i wonder what friday will bring

Let's fucking hope not!
This thing has been dead since 2008, only the twisted intervention of government has kept this abomination lumbering, its rotten flesh is putrefied puss, its needs to be burnt and buried, the sooner the better.

>Like Trump or anyone could fix this!

Yes, a correction. A huge one.

The fed and literally all economies on earth (except a couple exceptions) have been printing money frenetically to stimulate growth post 2008. Pic related China's case. The Fed graph is the same.

Obviously, this creates a giganormous money supply available in the hands of investors, which create what is know as a bubble. That bubble was very strong in the stock market which behaved very retardedly in the past years, and it's just the tip of the bubble. We're in for a very long and wild ride, with a massive economic recession at the end of it.

except bonds are already in a bubble (yields relative to rates). too many people already hold bonds mongoloid

>union forces business to close down

LOL no surprise there.

unions began shutting down our manufacturing in the 1980s, China realized this and took over global manufacturing.

>%4
OH EM GEE ;^)

oh stfu

trump taj mahal first went bankrupt in fucking 1990

Yes. It is the market correcting bigly. Time to invest.

businesses handed manufacturing to china for no reason other than the labor cost you idiot

"Correction" sounds like a jewish invention

Me smash!

There you have it folks. The digits have spoken. It all needs to come crashing down. Praise be.

American CEOs sent jobs to China so they could take advantage of $1/hour labor and pay themselves the difference u fucking retarded mongol

I thought God Emperor Trump would make me rich so I could finally pay for a prostitute and move out of Grandma's basement. Why is Trump reneging on MAGA?

>THEY SAID IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!1

checked

praise kek

>labor cost
>labor

thanks for proving my point.

labor is done by people who are unionized. unions pushed them out of the country

All of personkind deserves respect and love, if you have neither to give than we will politely ask you to leave. Thanks.

>TFW this time you get to bun the FED to the fucking ground

This depression is going to be the GREATEST depression.

yes, and what is labor?

labor is unionized work. we didn't have this problem before, when workers weren't part of the unions.

funny thing is, in Obama's 8 years we lost over 300,000K manufactring jobs

since Trump became president, we've created 200,000 manufacturing jobs

difference? one president was PRO-union, the other one is anti-union.

labor=union

I PUT MY TRUST , IN YOU