How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2018/02/08/student-says-she-flushed-emotional-support-hamster-after-getting-bad-info-from-spirit-airlines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so this...is the power of XX chromosomes

Is he okay?

Fucking stop making these threads

F

White women are retarded. We dont need them.

She gets emotional support from it, but the moment it became a mild inconvenience to her, she flushed it away.

This reminds me of something.

Women are literally just large children. If you deny this fact you will always be perplexed by them. Even when they act their age, notice how they forever expect protection and your preference.

Hitting the nail

lemiwinks

>emotional support hamster
>emotional support peacock
>emotional support llama

What the fuck is this meme america? It's just a retarded way to get pets back into planes. Fuck the allergics I suppose? That was the original virtue signalling reason to ban them.

Now we're all the way back to virtue signalling nonsense about "mental illness" (lmao) needing pets so fuck the other people.. all this makes no fucking sense.

ktla.com/2018/02/08/student-says-she-flushed-emotional-support-hamster-after-getting-bad-info-from-spirit-airlines/

nice

>Emotional support
>Animals
She needs to have a fucking child, that's why the animal does nothing. Women should have kids by 20, their hormone system screams at them nonstop afterwards.

Fire.

>Woman presented with a choice between commitment and convenience
>Flushes a living thing down the toilet
And her vote counts for as much as mine...

face you would call innocent, monstruous behave. Women.

I don't even like children nor do I want them but this is just true.

Women aren't truly capable of loving. That hamster was nothing but an accessory that helped her win sympathy points.

>living creature I love
>flush it down the toilet alive because reasons
I need to carry my emotional support .45 everywhere to protect me from broken psycho bitches like that.

Poor judgement is a wild thing.

DOGS CAN'T PROVIDE EMOTIONAL SUPPORT TOO Sup Forums?
ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS AND PSYCHOPHATIC Sup Forums?
WHAT'S THE DIFF BETWEEN A DOG AND A HAMSTER?

I wish I had a Sup Forums account so I could upvote your comment

Retarded or bait ?

F L U S H E D

MAN, ID DON'T HOW THOSE PARTICULAR CHINK CAN BE ATTRACTIVE FOR ANY WHITE MAN, I REALLY DON'T. THEY ARE DOWNRIGHT UGLY, PIZZA FACES WITH APPLE HEADS, AND ACT LIKE RETARDED CHILDREN

Virtue signal vaping into movie theaters please

This is really the odd part, how was she able to fly without it, if it was truly needed?

Does user know how she behaved on the flight?

F for Pebbles the hamster

If I had a billion dollars, I’d start an airline that lets people fly with their pets.

women shouldn't have any rights at all and all of you on this board know it damn well by now

Harder to flush a dog down the toilet.

I need my emotional support eternal anglo but I can't get one for some reason

Emotional support traps when?

She can't have been very emotionally attached to this emotional support hamster if she murdered it, stupid whore.

>feeling bad for a hamster
whats wrong with you

why don't you stop making your posts instead

Brutal anal rape.

And yet she still found a way to make herself out as the victim.

How can you sue someone by claiming they told you to flush your hamster down the toilet and then you did it?

hahahahahahahahahahaaha
but seriously this is a worthless thread

Compassion for other beings.

Leaf vote counting in America elections...

t. gook roastie

People who require "emotional support animals" should not be allowed to own animals.

Brothers. Let us a take a moment to mourn the loss of our kin. His betrayal shall not be forgotten.

>Aldecosea considered letting the dwarf hamster run free but thought it would be more humane to quickly end Pebbles' life, according to The Miami Herald, which first reported the incident.

>"I didn't have any other options," she told the paper.

Guys, come on, she clearly exhausted all of her options here. Stop being a bunch of dickheads.

I've been memeing my gf as an emotional support hooker for years to try and get free stuff

>he believes women are different based off geographical location

I support this motion, laef

Empathy is a white-only attribute

Sorry sir, you’re gonna have to put that in a cage, and it’ll fly in the hold as checked luggage.

>falling for the make-up slathered spook meme
If you've ever actually spent time around asian women (yes from anywhere in Asia) they're idiotic, helpess, annoying, and shrill.

fukken saved

Almost too well put.
Oh, and don't forget that she tried to push the blame onto someone else.

This isn't funny, Jesus Christ man

Why are you letting them drive now then?

wait, what?

Property of father until marriage, husband thereafter

>Miami
Figures.

Forgot to add this gif.

/thread.

Lets just play a game and say her story was right. After the chink doctor got his face bashed for flying on United, you'd think all the world would be watching these fuckers. I almost feel sorry for her, she's a sick college girl, probably mentally challenged if she has a emotional support hamster, flying out of state for an emergency medical procedure.

She was told in advance that she could bring it on, and they changed the rules on her last second. She had 3 options in my opinion:
1)Refuse to go on the flight, delay your travels by a few days, and take your hampster home. If this really was an urgent medical condition, she'd be an idiot to die for her hamster.
2)leave it behind to probably freeze to death, or to get killed by a bird/cat
3)put the animal out of its misery.

Granted, flushing a hamster down a toilet isnt very humane, but its probably less traumatizing than snapping its neck or putting it in a sock and flinging it against a wall. If a Spirit Airlines employee told a mentally challenged girl, on her way to a hospital, "kill or release your pet or you dont fly", thats fucked up.

That said, i don't believe her for a minute. She probably paniced and overreacted, and made that shit up so she wouldnt seem like a sociopath woman.

Fuck everyone involved in this

Actually, she is russian.

user in the time it took you to hide all those posts you could have easily cropped them out

sgae

MOAR like this.

I remember one where a pretty Asian girl ties her hair behind her ears and is no longer pretty.

95% of them look like hobgoblins but mask it by plastering make up on themselves, even black women were considered more attractive by the first European travellers after they got to asia and saw them firsthand

asian girl shills are pathetic

NOOOO PEBBLES

or she coulda asked around to see if maybe someone wanted a hamster lol

>We white knight for them hard and hope that everything will turn out ok!

The absolute state of Sup Forums autism.

By meming the collapse of the stock market, so as to induce major upheaval in the geopolitical sphere, thus forcing us to critically examine what is wrong with contemporary civilization.

she should be doused in gasoline and set ablaze. I want this cunt to die screaming in agonizing pain.

whoever gave citizenship to women needs to be shot

can we gas her? this makes me angry, but i can't help but laugh at that the story

she could leave it to the staff and chance that the shelter they give it away to isn't run by peta

fix by not fixing

I took care of some random old woman's dog because she couldn't bring it on, gave her my address so she could come get it whenever.

I think society's problem is people don't trust each other at all on top of also making everyone around them out to either be an incompetent idiot or an antagonist. A few assholes ruin people's view of everyone.

Yea well I've never drowned a living creature in the toilet for convenience sake so tell me how women are more peaceful again?

by fucking their brains out

>I was scared, it was horrifying
No, you were told you can't fly with the hamster. Instead of working out a solution, you decided to end its life.

None of this is scary, except maybe the fact that this cunt lacks compassion for even the things she supposedly loves. You can bet your ass she had a ton of pics of her hamster on her instagram or whatever exclaiming how much she loves the fluffy.

qué

I dont think she should have a child. She killed a hamster at the drop of a hat so it wouldn't interrupt her travel. I can't imagine what the fuck would happen to that child after 18 years.

I don't care what those airline Nazi fucks say, my emotional support rhinoceros goes where I go.

Well to be completely fair, if you had turned out to be some weird sort of sociopath who ended up killing/giving her dog away, it would feel a lot worse to her than if she just took the flight some other time.

It's not a trust based thing, it's a thing about how much you're willing to take the odds. I don't think I'd do it.

the filename is relating to the cow in the background.

Oh jesus, stop with your autistic screeching before i beat you to death.

autism

You literally just summarized women

>Women are children
>Children murder their animals and babies all the time
I see a hole in your logic user. I was a kid. I never killed any babies or animals. Checkmate biocunt.

Best answer
/thread

But of course. Even when she's doing something horrible it's always somebody elses fault because she's a perfect Goddess incapable of messing up. It was the patriarchy that made her do it.

What's the point of that, you and everything is going to die eventually. Take the risk to a happier life.

holy shit. upon looking her up, this woman spent her young life campaigning for nig rule in zimbabwe only to be raped by said genocidal nigs and is now thankful for only being raped and not killed

the absolute state of women

I killed my hamster with a wiffle ball bat when i was 4.

That's completely retarted. Why don't you just go into the bronx with a sign that says "I hate niggers", my man?

After all, everyone dies eventually anyways.