/ANCAP GENERAL/

Can we get an Ancap General?

Lets start this thread with some discussion about our selves
>Why are you an ancap
>How do you wish to achieve an ancap society.
>What things are you unsure about or problems that we will face on the route to the end goal?
>Any Ancap E-Celebrity you like/dislike.

Feel free to criticize each other, we will grow more intelligent if we argue with each other rather than to pat each other on the back. I will be checking back n forth on this thread because I have some things to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/how-israel-privatized-its-occupation-of-palestine/
holodomorct.org/history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ybi1MeC3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

This is now an Ancap memeball thread

i love this picture

DELET THIS

This is now a real anarchism thread

more ancap memeballs pls

Hoppean ancapism is the only way to go. A libertarian capitalist order can only be preserved if we physically remove those who pose a threat to it (ie, commies and skill-less 3rd world welfare fags). The best approach to this, without promoting statism, is to create corporate-controlled/privatized borders and law enforcement, like what the Jews are currently doing to the Palestinians.
thenation.com/article/how-israel-privatized-its-occupation-of-palestine/

woke

ex hoppean snake memes admin here

>another tactic where the best way to jew to jew is to use jew tactics.
Impressive.

Dude, I love that page! You guys haven't been posting memes in a while though. You got zucced?

>my ideology will work if I remove all the people who don't subscribe to it

well the main admin got demoralized i think
the enthusiasm for it comes in waves
and it has been zucced a few times but it's still up atm

I'm always happy when i see his stuff shared here

literally communism
it would work without it. but it's easier to vaccinate than to treat a disease

It's better to seek revolution through education and to make sure the next generation actually understands basic economics and history, but in this case, violence is kind of a form of self-defense. This is what Commies do when you go all "muh first amendment" and DON'T deport them. That ideology is dumb as shit and is not capable of maintaining a functioning society.
holodomorct.org/history.html

this one bretty good

jews have their power because they are in government and banks

in ancapistan there is no monopoly on currency

PHYSICAL REMOVAL

S O T O S P E A K
O
T
O
S
P
E
A
K

What makes your currency worth a shit? Will you go back to trading cows and sheep for metal?

And without a government how will you stop a monopoly on currency

Well, I hope he finds his motivation again. The memes were both fun and educational! keep spreading the good word

spoken like a true pajeet
people would use cryptocurrency and gold

no centralized authority would control the currency, there are always options
however in the current state you are obliged to be paid in USD and pay taxes in USD and if the (((fed))) choose to inflate the money supply you become poorer

thanks , I hope i can talk him into it

>tfw reading Hoppe just made me a monarchist

What gives crypto and gold value at all? Especially if there is no "monopoly on currency" people would be using all sorts of different things for trade

Ballistic deletion of thugs, Physical removal of (((commies)))

People give it value.
If nobody wants to buy bread it's worthless. People give a commodity value, use your brain ye wanker

What makes you think people are going to be trading virtual coins in a lawless society rather than essentials and necessities required for life?

you really should learn the basics before shitposting

do we honestly have to spoonfeed you?

liberty lover checkin in

As far back as I could remember, I wanted to be a helicopter pilot.

we didn't say it was lawless
it's anarcho capitalism, not anarcho primitivism

Im seeing if this is a meme ideology adopted by the_donald drumpfsters or a serious suggestion at how to improve society.
Thanks for giving me my answer

These get kind of boring after a while. Anyways how are you going to prevent the return of the state? Historically there has never been an ancap country, and every country with ancap elements has always been absorbed by a state.

it's real, there are books if you know how to read
it's just easily meme'd and we laugh at ourselves too
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ybi1MeC3c
HHH is the best spokesperson for anarcho capitalism

but stefan molyneux also talks about those sorts of values without being so explicit

This is the future I want

by removing those who want to create a state, and defending ourselves from other invading countries

switzwerland is a relatively libertarian with almost no army but it is politically neutral and almost everyone has a gun to defend themselves
no army could take over a country that is full of well armed civilians
the US army couldn't win in a civil war against their own people

I hope you're not serious. Switzerland has a huge army which has conscription and their economy is relatively highly regulated. There was even a law proposal to limit the wages of CEO's by government power. How are you going to remove those who want to create a state?

I'm sure everyone will band together to defeat the evil statists, its not like in a society where capital is praised people would be swayed by a company that wishes to claim overarching control over a populace

social ostracism or physical removal if necessary

also those who stole would probably be killed

feudalism is acceptable in ancapistan I think
you could have one company buy lots of land and call itself a state, but people wouldn't accept land being stolen

This is the general problem with lolbergism, for your ideology to function every person within society needs to think and act like you

alright, have fun paying your taxes, and remember not to be racist, homophobic or sexist in case the queen puts you in jail.

historically the balance of power didnt favor anarcho capitalism or capitalism itself in general. power was tied to land, and therefore fairly fixed. that means the best way to gain power is by force. a rather low amount of trade and economic interdependency makes war cheap. thats why nobility and centralized monarchies started to form and be more successfull than others. because war was cheap and central structure favors war. the situation nowadays is different. the entities gaining power fastest in the world right now are corporations not nations.

How are you going to organise a strong enough military force that can remove the undesirables and defend the country from outside invaders without creating a state?

Switzerland is not invaded for quite a few reasons:

1. They are in an easily defensible geographic territory. This is very important: if your enemy can simply march across your border with no natural defences, then you cannot be Switzerland.
2. It is right between a variety of greater powers that were all in competition with each other and who had an interest in maintaining its political status quo as a neutral state, which was forced upon Switzerland in the early 16th century after they were devastatingly beaten by France in battle.
3. The most important reason is: Switzerland is not worth it. If it were worth it, then the neighbours larger than Switzerland would have taken it upon them to take their wealth for themselves.

It is an Ancap dream that you can be a small, peaceful that only relies on militia and otherwise trades with the other nations not being bothered, but that is not how the world works. And we know this since the antique period when the Attic Republic razed the city state of Melos, killed all their men and enslaved their women and children with reason: "The strong do as they please, the weak suffer what they must".

cringy brainlets here cant into picrelated

It's a sweet dream but it doesn't look like ancaps or you believe it should look.
Donetsk and Catalonia is the future of the world.
Balkanization of the world is where we are heading and its good.

Capitalism blows. Fuck the international banks and corporations and fuck usury. In the modern system and especially the system that you promote every common man will be a slave to debt.

What's your opinion on this?

i believe we will see ancap/libertarian societies setup (bought with crypto gains likely) within our lifetimes

a massive armed militia and small highly professional mercenary forces to provide structure, training and special operations during war time.

Why has libertarian-right gotten so unpopular recently? We used to at least have a few comfy threads a month ago.

>And we know this since the antique period
reddit spacing jew fools no one

>Balkanization of the world is where we are heading and its good.
Balkanization means weakness. Small countries are easily bullied by larger ones.

Only a decadent modern Europe, where the larger nations provide a sphere of stability and prosperity leave people under the foolish delusion that being a small country is good in any way.

And none of them will be able to stand in the way of an actual army of an actual country that means business.

the power of countries is growing smaller and smaller compared to the power of multinational corporations.

perfect

>>Why are you an ancap
It just makes sense.
>>How do you wish to achieve an ancap society.
It'll come naturally. But I'd like to help it by writing a book on it, or something.
>>What things are you unsure about or problems that we will face on the route to the end goal?
Really, the biggest issue is determining who owns what. I might've had a vase in my family for a thousand years, but someone could come up to me with verified proof that my ancestor stole it from his ancestor. And then some other guy could come up to the first guy with verified proof that his ancestor stole the clay from his ancestor's land. And a third could could come and say that the second guy stole that land from his ancestor.
Who's vase is it?
>>Any Ancap E-Celebrity you like/dislike.
I don't like E-Celebrities.

Multinational corporations wield soft power within a framework provided by countries that back it up with military might. Without the countries, the corporations are lost because they don't (yet) have anything to back up their words with violence (or the threat of it).

If you think private security organizations wouldn't nuke the fuck out of your shitty communist country if you tried to invade and subdue their paying customers you would be surprised.

It was nothing more than a fad, everyone's gotten a boner for fascism and moved onto that now

Private security organisations make a living by protecting individuals from harm. Buying/maintaining the infrastructure to build and launch nukes would be a huge waste of money that would put them at a disadvantage in relation to their competitors. Not to mention: what is going to keep my country from simply paying them for their services to not bother anyone?

And if you want a private military that can actually compete with a real military rather than be glorified mallcops (which they would be), then you can't get around getting something resembling a state-like infrastructure.

>nobody move unless you want to!

I'm slowly figuring out how Sup Forums works. Didn't we go through the fascism fad awhile ago? Is there a good chance it'd swing back around again?

I was thinking it was more leftist shilling. The right typically advocates "join or die" if they disagree with ancap, while leftist shills want to destroy anti-statists first as they need to destroy the idea of there being alternatives to the state.

This, hoppean anarcho capitalism is the only non meme anarchist ideology

>businesses refuse to sell to you
>landlords and home-owners refuse to deal with you
>either have to conform, physically move somewhere else, or starve
It's actually fully explainable through libertarian ethics.

Hoppean ancap with Nrx tendencies

Basically I just want to either get rid of or privatize the state. A private formalist or mobarchist government wouldnt even be that bad as long as it respects the NAP.