MSM BURIED 2 MAJOR STORIES YESTERDAY

The media/ liberals buried 2 major stories yesterday because of
>muh Pelosi’s marathon speech about her “DREAMERS” makes her a champion.
Dan Bongino, former SS agent for Obama reveals the stories.
Dan Bongino tweet with Podcast links:
twitter.com/
dbongino/status/961650364008235008

>Democrats are scrambling to cover up another breaking scandal. DO NOT MISS my podcast today for the troubling details.

The story is here:
>For more than a year and a half, the media have gone all-in on reporting every possible angle of President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia. No story update has been too small, no encounter with a Russian too inconsequential, and no anonymous source too sketchy to generate outsize coverage and histrionic claims from major media.
>But as the Russian collusion story disintegrates, another interesting story ascends. Investigations by multiple congressional committees as well as an investigation by the inspector general of the Department of Justice have shown irregularities in the handling of the most politically sensitive probes in recent memory: the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information while secretary of State and the investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged nefarious ties with Russia to meddle in a U.S. election.
>These investigations have resulted in the firing, demotion, and reassignment of at least six top officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice. And all of those personnel changes were made before even the first official reports and memoranda from these investigations were made public.
(((1)))

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/how-the-media-buried-two-huge-fbi-stories-yesterday/
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1622956/Video-Russian-comedians-prank-phone-call-representative-Adam-Schiff.html
frontpagemag.com/fpm/269246/clinton-dossier-daniel-greenfield
pastebin.com/04ci5emi
i.4cdn.org/pol/1518049103899.jpg
twitter.com/jcpenni7maga/status/960229256193339392
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-08/fbi-informant-testifies-moscow-routed-millions-clinton-foundation-russian-uranium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In recent weeks, however, some official documents have come to light. These are statements made by elected members of the U.S. government on the record, not selective and political leaks from anonymous sources. So how have the media responded to these official statements regarding wrongdoing? Mostly by downplaying, mocking, and ignoring them.

>When the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence’s majority memo was made public last week, many journalists highlighted Democratic talking points against it or otherwise rushed to defend the agencies credibly accused of abuse of power. As soon as they could, they dropped the story, despite the dramatic claims in the memo.

>Two nights ago, a criminal referral by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Crime and Terrorism Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was published with far fewer redactions than an earlier version of the referral. The less-redacted letter was significant. For one thing, it confirmed all of the major claims from the House memo authored by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.).
(((2)))

Hannity on fox is the only one talking about this in MSM, that's why they try to discredit fox so much lately.

>Clinton campaign document formed an essential part of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) application to spy on a Trump campaign affiliate. The application failed to note that the campaign document was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The dossier wasn’t corroborated so much as taken in faith based on the supposed credibility of its author, even after the FBI discovered he’d violated his working agreement with them. A top Justice official’s wife also worked on the Clinton campaign effort. The official funneled her information into the investigation.

>The FBI hid their relationship with the Clinton operation from the court. The principal creator of the dossier revealed that he was “desperate” to keep Trump out of office, and the FBI knew this but didn’t tell the court about his extreme political bias. A news article obviously sourced to the dossier author, Christopher Steele, was presented in the application as separate from and corroborating the dossier.

>In addition to supporting the major claims of the House Intelligence memo, the criminal referral also said that Clinton associates — elsewhere reported to be the extremely sketchy Cody Shearer and Sid Blumenthal — funneled information to Steele and he took it seriously, itself completely discrediting for someone working with the FBI.

>Grassley and Graham had to fight the FBI tooth and nail to get this memo released with few-enough redactions to serve the public. Grassley accused the bureau of playing a “bureaucratic game of hide the ball.” In short, there were multiple interesting angles worthy of serious — perhaps even breathless — coverage.

>Yet Major Outlets Don’t Want to Talk About This
(((3)))

>In recent weeks, however, some official documents have come to light. These are statements made by elected members of the U.S. government on the record, not selective and political leaks from anonymous sources. So how have the media responded to these official statements regarding wrongdoing? Mostly by downplaying, mocking, and ignoring them.

>When the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence’s majority memo was made public last week, many journalists highlighted Democratic talking points against it or otherwise rushed to defend the agencies credibly accused of abuse of power. As soon as they could, they dropped the story, despite the dramatic claims in the memo.

>Two nights ago, a criminal referral by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Crime and Terrorism Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was published with far fewer redactions than an earlier version of the referral. The less-redacted letter was significant. For one thing, it confirmed all of the major claims from the House memo authored by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.).
(((2)))

>...Let’s turn our attention to another big development in the growing scandal of mismanagement at the FBI. The broad contours are already known. The FBI’s deputy assistant director of the Counterintelligence Division, Peter Strzok, and key FBI lawyer Lisa Page were alleged to be cheating on their respective spouses with each other, presumably a big no-no for counterintelligence officials seeking not be compromised. The chatty duo exchanged tens of thousands of text messages about their work on the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the Trump-Russia investigation.
>Yesterday the majority on the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee released an interim report on “The Clinton Email Scandal And The FBI’s Investigation Of It.” Sen. Ron Johnson and staff explained that the inspector general investigation into the handling of the Clinton email investigation brought to light text messages that raise questions deserving further explanation. Did political bias influence the FBI’s investigation? Did the Obama Justice Department or White House influence the FBI’s investigation? And did political bias influence the FBI’s actions regarding President Trump?
>The summary report notes problems with how the FBI handled the Clinton investigation, such as handing out immunity generously instead of empaneling a grand jury to obtain evidence. Director Jim Comey’s statement letting Hillary Clinton off for her mishandling of classified information was circulated months before she and other key witnesses were interviewed. Edits to that statement all downplayed the severity of her actions.
>Comey said he didn’t talk with Justice or the White House, but text messages suggested otherwise. Strzok and Page discuss an “insurance policy” against the “risk” of a Trump presidency and “OUR task.” They talk about “unfinished business,” “an investigation leading to impeachment,” and an acknowledgement of “no big there there” on the Russia

Just because the "facts are real" doesnt make it any less fake.

>narrative
>tone
>focus

Are all means of propaganda. All news is fake news. Literally.

>It is true that the report says this relates to the Clinton email investigation, despite the September date. The report gave a footnote for this explanation, which said, “The Justice Department notified the Committee that it had redacted other text messages that were personal in nature or relating to other investigations.” It added, “Presumably, because this message was not redacted, the Department believes it may relate to the FBI’s investigation of classified information on Secretary Clinton’s private server.”
>Obama adamantly declared on national television that he never got involved in any FBI investigation at any time for any reason. You can watch him here. Asked if he’d pressure the FBI on the Hillary Clinton case, he responded: “I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it.”

>That Strzok was drafting the talking points about Russia is again reasonable. He was running the investigation into alleged collusion between Trump and Russia, having launched that investigation in July, if not earlier informally. Let me quote CNN from last month, “As a leading counterintelligence expert, Strzok was also involved in opening the investigation into ties between Trump campaign associates and suspected Russian operatives.”

>And if the President of the United States wanted to know everything about Strzok’s investigation into Trump and Russia, he’s the president and can do that, even if that contradicts his televised claims.
>So since the committee was only supposed to see texts that relate to the Clinton email investigation, the committee presumed this related to the email investigation. But a later Wall Street Journal report based on anonymous sources close to Strzok and Page say they were actually talking about Obama’s involvement in the Russia investigation. The texts discussed
(((4)))

I don't know what nigger concept you're trying to push but D politicans are criminals and going to jail.

I’ve seen three threads discussing this slid off the board today while people post faceberg arguments and click bait. I’m glad you’re trying OP, but the thread is going to die because it’s about actual politics.
Have some cocaine.

I've never seen the spamming so bad here. I have 188 threads hidden right now. Bump.

even telling the truth is a kind of propaganda, the leftist propaganda is build on lies and crumbles easily
the memo was a big thing, new FBI texts from that cuck are out and are damning, dow starts going down again, what a coincidence. it is going to be very wild very soon, I think we are really close to the mega-happening

Can I get a quick rundown? OP's wall of text is too much.

Bumpada bump!

BUMP!!!

I wonder how much Trump knew. As time goes on, I'm beginning to believe that Trump is playing 5d.

There are now so many happenings, they've become white noise and Sup Forums is bored with them.

OPs wall of text IS a rundown. It's hard to keep up.

And thanks OP.

You're too illiterate to be allowed the vote.

Sure thing.

>Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, and the DNC weaponized the FBI to spy on their political opponents in an attempt to influence a US Presidential Election, and when that failed attempted to undermine and impeach that President through a fraudulent story of Russian collusion.
>All of this has been confirmed or highly collaborated by official documents, mainly the Nunes Memo, the Grassley Memo, and leaked FBI text messages.
>The Media is outright blacklisting these revelations to keep them from going public despite several major FBI members already being fired for this.

Thanksgiving

OP you're a beast. This is why I come to Sup Forums for news.

The mockingbird media is frightening. I feel like a little kid who just realized his parents are gone. Oh, to be a normie again...

You're doing the lord's work. Bump

Bump day

>thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/how-the-media-buried-two-huge-fbi-stories-yesterday/

Source

bump for visibility

Bump.

If the Russia investigation ends before the mid-terms with no charges of collusion, which I think will happen, then the republicans are in for a good election.

Bamp for bump!

pmub

Definitely, Ms. Pelosi looked like a lunatic.

bump

Hillary, bad doo doo, Trump no do it Democrats in dae way. My attempt at Pidgeon for you

dont forget they buried the schiff prank troll

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1622956/Video-Russian-comedians-prank-phone-call-representative-Adam-Schiff.html

All of these media people have to be killed. There's no way around it.

That doesn't solve the root of the problem, which is that these people are indoctrinated throughout their time in education, so the same result would repeat itself.

A return of McCarthyism writ large is the only option.

>... drafting talking points for Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”

>The chatty duo, or their representatives, gently delivered their case to the Wall Street Journal‘s Del Quentin Wilber, that there was nothing at all to worry about. Obama was about to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin at a summit in China and wanted to discuss election meddling.

>This seems eminently reasonable. And reporters such as Lachlan Markay of The Daily Beast immediately accepted this as the complete answer to the curious texts...
>...Some might say that the news Obama was briefed on Strzok’s pending Trump-Russia investigation is about a million times more interesting than the report he was being briefed on the Clinton probe months after Comey let her off. Darcy uses anonymous sources to say that Obama didn’t want to know “everything” about the Russia investigation so much as “nothing much”:
>Well you can take that burning of a strawman to the bank, assuming the bank in question is the “Bank of Anonymous Sources Who Say There’s Nothing to See Here So Please Stop Asking Questions.”

>Darcy has a point that Fox News should dig into claims, even if it sourced the original claim correctly to Wisconsin senator Johnson. Now he should follow his own advice and encourage people to start asking far more questions about the Russia-Trump investigation we’ve been hearing so much about for so long.

>What did it mean for Strzok to open an investigation into the Trump campaign? What type of surveillance was involved? What types of investigative techniques were involved, other than securing wiretaps to spy on campaign affiliates? How many people were investigated, and on what grounds? What did Obama know about this investigation? When did he find out about the dossier? When was his first briefing on it?

>The Wall Street Journal’s anonymously sourced claim that Obama got a briefing on Strzok’s Russia-Trump investigation is far more interesting than Fox News’ report on an old Hillary Clinton briefing. Now reporters should begin digging into it instead of considering it case closed. Yes, even though it relates to President Obama.

>And if reporters at American newsrooms are so narrow in their thinking that they can’t even imagine lines of inquiry in a direction other than “nothing to see here” for politicians not named Trump, they should hire some people with more diverse viewpoints to help them.********

How do we spread this to normies? It almost seems impossible to get anyone to listen.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/269246/clinton-dossier-daniel-greenfield

Front Page Mag, link above, has a super informative piece on THE CLINTON DOSSIER
Exposing the collusion between the DOJ and the Clintons.
This is the MOST IMPORTANT POINT TO REMEMBER ABOUT THE FISA WARRANT:
****The memo told us that the FISA application would not have happened without the Steele dossier.****

EXTREME BUMP

Jew/Pol will bury this.

Keeping bumped

I’ve been having the best of luck with this opening a line of conversation:
The main point is

Steele hired to find ANY gossip about Trump, even gossip DNC employees getting drunk and dreaming up things to put in a “dossier”. This dossier was used as verification to spy on a private citizen, Trump. Then take it from there.

Wow nice digits my brotha

Hardest thing I see is figuring out the most straightforward way to explain it normally is why what they did was wrong and why it’s a big deal, because it’s a very complex situation to the average person who can’t understand this on the first go around

Check em

And another set of fine digits

Me too

It’s a tangled web. Graphics work best for social media.

pastebin.com/04ci5emi

Memo 101
For anyone who needs it.

bumping for cocaine

Fuck Jews,

Seen this gem?

Another big story if you read through the 502 pages of text messages then you will find stryok altering the 302 forms. 302s are what the fbi fills out statements on.

This is just one pic of what he was up to in regards of the 302s. There is a trey gowdy video of trey asking about 302's to Jason herring. And Jason not sticking to script and that trey was being a dick according to text messages. Jason told gowdy to foia the 302's and trey was pissed. Jason said we gave you the revalent 302's and trey said he wanted to see them all.

Another text message says about how congress would be infuriated by the 302's when they see them through foia. Stryok is caught over and over in text messages trying to move things behind the scenes and trying to get who he wants in the interview rooms.

I wonder if Bill took that kid home.

Yup. It’s explained in the article listed ITT

Thanks Beans

Great reading material! This is totally gonna blow my libshit friends' minds.

bunp

Bump

The date of the meeting best fits the spying on Trump timeline, an even worse alternative for CNN. Peter Stroke and Lisa Horsegums were talking about briefing Obama on the progress in their anti-Trump operation.

No no. These people knowingly lie, and are forced to push specific stories. It's a matter of genes, not education.

Their target audiences are dumb as fuck, but that's nothing new.

They are complicit and will do anything to protect their king kike nigger.

He’s a disgrace

What im more worried about are the drones of autistic lefties who will undoubtley come to his defense in the protest of (((msm))) pundits.

Me too

bump

Anyone who didn't know this stuff already is a cuck beyond saving. All this new stuff does now is prove it, but normiew just listen to CNN and 1/3 If Fox anchors that blatantly ignore it.

Kek blesses us with his presence

Have a big league bumpf

Check this editorial that Forbes is trying to hide:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1518049103899.jpg

That’s sad. Tiny font, back page. Sad

bump

bump

4 prominent members of the Obama administration are going to be arrested in the coming weeks.

That's as far as I can go, remember this post and keep fighting.

Screen capped my friend

dan bongino is the epitome of le 56% face
disregarded

Facts!=Truth ???
>Pulease nigguh.

He’s awesome. He’s super informative. KYS

>The memo told us that the FISA application would not have happened without the Steele dossier
Sorry lad, NYT disagrees. Show's over.

Need to start arresting big name people, forcing the MSM to report on it, it's the only way to break the system..START ARRESTING CUNTS!!

>So the media went all in on Trump.
>Most of the US political sphere is against him.
>AIPAC (THE US POLITICAL SPHERE) CFR and Trilateral commision (Rockefeller Consortium of subversive societies) and the Media are run by in high percentage of Jews are against Trump.
>Trump starts throwing top level coup d'cucks in prison.
>Why would he be so friendly in the future to unfriendly Israel and it's dual citizens...?

Remove all dual citizens from Government NOW.

I hope he becomes the mad man I voted for.

>Fire Jeff Sessions very publicly please. He's weak and impotent.

>even telling the truth is a kind of propaganda
Propaganda did not initially have a negative connotation. It was understood that one can use it for good or bad reasons - simply means "to propagate". Of course, it did not take long for methods of psychological manipulation and truth distortion to advance once it's power to mold the public mind was understood.

>listening to Dan Muttgino
shaaaaggyyyyyy

Any american flag memeing "mutt". Shalom..

Just bumping

any chance based on the evidence provided on wikipedia that Page was a known known to the deep state when he was appointed to the trump team?
>46 UIDs.
This wouldnt be getting slid if you short attention span faggots actually participated for more than a post or two.

I know. Ridiculous

MegaANON said this... pic related

BREAKING...,.,
twitter.com/jcpenni7maga/status/960229256193339392

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-08/fbi-informant-testifies-moscow-routed-millions-clinton-foundation-russian-uranium

wow jcpenni maga with the hot twitter take
drumpf btfo...hno no no no ahahahahahahahaha
good one m8

Flying to London for meetup, Rogers tells Trump he's being spied on..

so do those last two texts mean sessions is our guy? what is the next text reaction???
>sessions fo AG
>good god
good god what? he's a pussy cat or pit bull?

or more likely 'good god' about mike rogers?

you left out the best part

This reads to me like Watergate was fake as well somehow

yeah everyone here knew that already

It’s documented now though

The msm has to shutdown this news. They don't even have talking points or angles to counter this news. There is no way to spin it.

>This reads to me like Watergate was fake as well somehow
yes, tavistock created a special program to convince Nixon to resign, while that was happening one of the least qualified generals in our history was running the country, Nixon did nothing that was impeachable and his unprofitable foreign policy made him have to leave