Is Cannabis the future of Medicine? Or is it just some kike shit? If so why? For both answers

Is Cannabis the future of Medicine? Or is it just some kike shit? If so why? For both answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/56932-marijuana-use-impairs-motor-skills-coordination.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352154616301346
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3930618/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it can be used responsibly for medicinal purposes
but it wont in the world we live in now

kike shit

addictive substance to make white people unproductive and make them dependent on spic cartels etc

It's the aryan drug. White people are returning to their roots.

Only poorfags get mexican dirt

Okay shill.

If it was a miracle drug big pharma would have had the patents and pills ready to push years ago. Is it dangerous? Not really, but there is a complement of psychological addiction, just look at the dude weed bros from high school and how they’re doing now (the broad picture, just one kid that smoked weed everyday and now he’s making six figures, the ones that did it daily and still do and now they’re making ends meet doing construction or trucking or something, they didn’t fail but they certainly didn’t achieve). Does it have a medicinal benefit? Definitely, but so does every drug in a controlled setting. Heroin will control pain, coke makes you focused just as well as adderal (albeit only for like 15-20 minutes lol), MDMA and psychedelics will help some people with PTSD, etc. Will it be the future of medicine? No, it treats mild to moderate pain and most everything else is anecdotal atm but there’s nothing to suggest it’s going to replace everything else.

and richfags prop up fucking mafia, literally no difference, you pick one jewish faction or another if you are into drug abuse

I can see benefits for people who have a bad appetite. But I don't know, I've only smoked it. Maybe the oil works better?

Wouldn't recommend anyone to self medicate on it, ever.

yes it cures literally everything. smoke all the weed you can.
SMOKE

It's a great relief if your life already sucks. It's a vice like most other things, but not as harmful as alcohol, prescribed/unprescribed medication, cigarettes, dip etc.

>yes it cures literally everything. smoke all the weed you can.
smoking it won't help, you have to refine the compounds in it and target them at specific ailments

Yea, no. Cocaine won't make you focus like adderall does because it's not an amphetamine. It is a stimulant so it will help you focus somewhat, but cocaine acts completely differently on your body and as such does not have a 100+ year history of being used to aid focus like amphetamines do.

Do you see jews smoking that shit?

chewing coca leaves gives clarity in synapse.

Makes you complacent and stunts your motor skills, it's why jews push it.

>Makes you complacent and stunts your motor skills, it's why jews push it.
Bullshit. Cannabis increases recovery from any activity, also makes any activity more fun. Just don't smoke, smoking anything is bad for you...
Sure it does, smoking High-THC bud helps drug addicts get clean, ends epileptic onsets, and cures speech impediments in the physically and mentally challenged.

Smoking it long term is bad though, just like cigarettes.

This may seem like a contradiction, but what I'm saying is to only smoke it in emergencies (such as if you happen to quit heroin or have an epilepsy) for recreation, make edibles or at least vape...

Smoking home grown doesn’t cause cancer. Smoking chemical-laiden carcinogen filled mass produced cigs does. Nicotine has benefits.

Nicotine may have benefits, but the combustion and immediate inhalation of plant matter doesn't. I smoked American Spirits for many years, and I couldn't quit. I stopped cold turkey and now have better lung function without question.

Oh ok I'll just take your fucking word for it, no citiations needed you.

livescience.com/56932-marijuana-use-impairs-motor-skills-coordination.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352154616301346

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3930618/

if god is great why do niggers exist?
checkmate atheists