If you've never catcalled a woman

Don't be mad when they fuck Brothers and chads who do.
Ive fucked republican married MILFs just based on catcalling.
I stare at tits not the faces of women, muh dick to the core but it's how a man is supposed to act, they trained white males into being afraid of flirting when really they should be sexually harrasing them in the first place.

Fuck, I agree with this nigger.

Damn, this nigger knows some shit.

This nigga is Kang!

>I'll take Shit That Never Happened for $100, Alex

fucking hell this is nice bait
10/10

I live in the hood and I talk shit to puerto ricans and black bitches all the time. They love it from a white boi.

virgin/10

White and already knew this.

The nigger speaks the truth! Listen to the nigger! Lend the nigger your ears!

really depends on how attractive you are

I've never catcalled. What's a surefire line I can use?

>What's a surefire line I can use?
wrong approach

it has to be in the moment, deriving from your own Chad attitude. Memorizing and deploying lines isn't the same thing

>tfw not being attractive enough to have women actually stop and stare at you

True. They're always flattered and react positively to getting verbally harassed. I don't usually do it but when I'm drinking I do it a lot. They'll stop walking and give you a chance to pick them up

t. Brown guy

It could work but you aren't attracting the right women. Women who know their value would never engage in this kind of low class shit. To healthy attractive happy women this would just annoy or anger them. Most women under the surface want to be dominated and objectified... by their HUSBANDS not strange bums on the street.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Catcalling, you know, the subject at hand, you dense cunt.

Wtf! No!
Just just look at her like she's hot stare at her tits a little and say hey, hello, something not creepy.
PS. Don't be fucking cringy.

Nigger

MILK TRUK JUS ARRIV

>Don't be mad when they fuck Brothers and chads who do.

Why would I be mad? I'm in it for teh lulz.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Of course leaf is a brown guy. Get out pajeet

every time you fuck a white woman a black woman raises a child alone.

Nice ass follow up with what you'd do to it, be as nasty as u can.

They want to be covered in cum but I blast it in the vagina, alpha males don't worry about children it's our damn duty to spread our seed. Recall in history sultuns used to have harems of women all in place to impregnate, Egyptian Kings used to fuck many concubines. We simply returned to the lifestyle of when we wuz kangz.

U in the pic?
If so you dress like a gang member from an 80s movie.
Broke ass Mario Van Peebles.