This white hispanic man walks up to you and says he's still not going to pay for the wall

this white hispanic man walks up to you and says he's still not going to pay for the wall

how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzKG-WS_k-U
youtube.com/watch?v=eM0HF0Ehjzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The wall just got 10 feet taller Paco

I stand my ground.

We could try the classic waterboarding. It's US approved after all.

Means you are on the wrong side of the wall.

ESKETIT

Well... I'm a cop, so I'd say "You're under arrest."

into the lethal chamber it goes...

also "white hispanic" is an oxymoron

"white hispanic" is a census term latin america countries use to inflate their populations. check them, they day mexico is 50% white. look at surveys, they tell another story with 6% white. I remember doing the math and latin america wa 17% actual white.

t. white hispanic, probably one of the last ones left here

NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT THE STICKY UH

>t. white hispanic
Sup brother.

ILL BE ON THE BLOCK ON THE REGALO

>white Hispanic

Just say white man nigger

NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT A STIFFY UH

I'd tell him to taste the rainbow and then punch him in the teeth.

i shouldn't worry about it. nobody's going to pay for it because it's not actually going to get built. it'll just keep getting delayed until the next election, then president oprah will scrap it immediately.

I'm Venezuelan

"I don't blame you. I wouldn't either. I think it's an overly expensive vanity project that's a waste of money and won't do all that much to stop illegal immigration and well really only stop the cartels for the two days it takes the one's that don't have planes to get one.

gtfo faggot
>in all fields

Build the wall, and catapult him into it.

It's okay. Trump should make us pay for the wall in retribution for our hostility towards him, so when the EU
pulls the plug on us, we'll be down on our knees begging for a deal without any apology or feeling of wrong-doing
to someone that actually cared about hooking us up in the first place. You don't leave friends hanging.

Well he already raped a child so he can pay society back by killing himself.

I would say,,,mexico will pay! They will pay by taking all of these illegals back so we don't have to spend 35 billion on them. Mexico will pay because we are sending their criminals back!

Do you realize how much money tax payers spend for illegals? Through welfare and other means?? That illegals are 185% more likely to commit crimes!

Tekashi is Puerto Rican why would he give a fuck about Mexico’s problems

Pat him on the head and say "whatever you want to believe Paco."

We responding by making massive cuts to welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzKG-WS_k-U

youtube.com/watch?v=eM0HF0Ehjzw