8. Alice & Zouroku
9. Akashic Records
10. Re:CREATORS

anikore.jp/chronicle/2017/spring/ac:tv/

Other urls found in this thread:

anikore.jp/chronicle/2017/spring/ac:tv/oc:reviewCount/
anikore.jp/chronicle/2017/spring/ac:tv/oc:favoriteCount/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didnt think this day would ever come but apparently Japan finally has good taste.

>Eromanga
>Kyojin
>Saekano
Awful taste like usual.

Don't japanese get tired of watching/reading the same generic trash every single year

all that matters is what is first. for me at least.

That just means you have shit taste. Japan never has good taste.

> according to Japan
Which japanese demographic, more specifically? Because it certainly isn't representative for japan as a whole

Tsuki is good, so ill allow this ranking

*According to some small poll

If you want actual numbers, check twitter or amazon rankings. Right, user doesn't know moon.

I only care about tsuki ga kireis placement since the other shows last season were all complete trash. And since thats topping the chart I have no reason to disapprove. Doesnt matter whether dogshit like granblue, rokudenashi, recreators or machiavialism make the charts or not.

総合得点 73.7点
感想・評価 447件
棚に入れた人 1653人

Vs.

総合得点 70.8点
感想・評価 645件
棚に入れた人 2823人

Eromanga wins on everything except the arbitrary point system that only relies on how rabid a fanbase is. Not that it matters, a few thousand people from this one site doesn't decide anything.
The big numbers are on stuff like twitter and nico.

>ero manga sensei 2nd
Boy do japanese men want to fuck their underaged imaginary sisters. Also how can you even like that shit?

Oldfag nips liked Tsuki ga Kirei and FAG from what I saw in twitter and 2ch comments. Youngfags liked Eromanga and Akahashic Records.

>its better because the numbers are higher
Youre fucking retarded. By that logic eromanga would never make top3 either since SnK has way more fans and Granblue sold 5 times the amount of BDs as of now.

Since this is a shill thread for flop trash like QUALITY ga kirei, look at what happens when you change the ranking criteria.

anikore.jp/chronicle/2017/spring/ac:tv/oc:reviewCount/
Tsuki falls to 3rd.

anikore.jp/chronicle/2017/spring/ac:tv/oc:favoriteCount/
Tsuki falls to 7th.

It's basically a lot less popular but because its fanbase disregards all its problems and votes it up, it gets 1st on the score system.

Tsuki sold like 5 times more than Flip Floppers m80

Tsuki Ga Kirei becomes greater and greater the older you get.

>Eccentric Family 2
well at least some nips have taste

>this same fagging cuck who praises Oregairu and Kuzu no Honkai in every single thread while also determining a shows quality by its review count, perfectly proving his lack of knowledge in regards to basic statistical analysis

Wow, if you sort anime by popularity then the popular ones get on top. How crazy.

>re:creators last
>it also sells like shit
All is well.

He uses that same image every time too. Dude is super asshurt over Tsuki Ga.

Eromanga is 3rd on sales, behind Granblue and Idolmaster. It's also 2nd on twitter for last season, only behind SnK2. And 1st on nico for last season.
So what's your point here?

A small number of people rating tsuki a 4/5 or more doesn't make it better in anything.
I wonder why the people who rate it that high aren't buying the BD. It really makes you think doesn't it?

>1st on nico
* for non sequels

eromanga and saekano is good fag

Eromanga is complete garbage nobody even bothers to talk about

>being this paranoid
Kuzu is fucking trash but thanks for reminding me about it.

>nobody even bothers to talk about
Where have you been the past last season?

Who is "nobody". The west? Yeah then it's almost nobody. Eromanga shitposting can be found where it matters.

>shit
>shit
>fine
>fine
>shit
>good
>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit

I've been on Sup Forums. There's only been sparks after stalker stats started coming out

Is this the worst list ever made?

Nah, the sales list was worse.

Isn't it still top 10?

Kuzu no Honkai is a genuine masterpiece, and the fact that it's overlooked in favor of Tsuki ga Kirei speaks volumes of the people who watch anime.

Obligatory.

The fact that DanMachi is not on that list makes it the worst list ever.

Id love a statistic on rating by age group. I get the feeling the feeling that 15-19 year olds probably rated Tsuki ga Kirei average, while 25-34 years olds cal it unprecedented masterpiece. The only other show that seems to be so controversial between age groups is NNBiyori. Cant really enjoy that show unless youre in your mid 20s or older.

>Kuzu no Honkai is a genuine masterpiece
Nice joke, user.
>speaks volumes of the people who watch anime
It speaks of their great taste.

It's not a joke. Kuzu no Honkai has a nigh unmatched OST and fantastic VA work. Its portrayal of love is far more powerful than what was shown in Tsuki ga Kirei.

I just watched the Violin Cancer patient anime and the Pianist. Ive had my fill of drama.

>1. Tsuki ga Kirei
Meh, still no doujin.

You can't compare the portrayals of love between Kuzu no Honkai and Tsuki ga Kirei, because they are completely different types. I'm one of the rare fags who loved both of them, and I can promise you that they both have their own merits in expressing their own particular ideas of love.

No FAGs ;_;

At Re:creators is in last place like it deserves

>awkward syrupy romance shit
You might as well go and watch brazilian soap operas, you fucking faggot.

They have some seriously shit taste.

>rates Tsuki ga Kirei above everything else
>doesn't buy merch or the BD
Makes my neurons tingle.

>release almost 3 months away
>preorder is pointless for customers
I preordered anyway but at the end of the day people dont have much of a reason to do so. I dont even care about the BDs, I just want to support feel. since I doubt that the animation blunders will get fixed.

Any list below eromanko is worthless

Hey man it's your money, your waste.

But its not in last, its in 10th. There are 2/3s of the season still below it.

Id buy way more merch if it was priced the way TgK is. But paying 80bucks times 8 for a season is just retarded. And thats without shipping and customs.

Japan loves the lewd

That is some healthy gap. Looks so warm and soft in there.

Nobody cares about that shit from old sluts though.

>flop
Fucking retarded Sup Forumstards. BD box is slated for September

Are you really calling Uchouten a shit? Fucking kill yourself

So, my defensive newfriend. It has 74 days to go with current numbers sitting around 2k and a projection that went from 9k last week to 7k this week and falling fast.
Has reality about your QUALITY fest sunk in yet?

>autism

we all know aots was virgin soul

Stalker shit is worthless
also at least QUALITY will be fixed on BD

No it isn't and no it won't. You're still in denial stage, quite sad.

Holy, that's my top 3 for sure, Japan is great.

I agree it wont, but it doesnt matter since of the big 4 (art, animation, writing, audio design) animation quality is bar none the least important when it comes to romance.

>inbefore its a visual medium
Yeah, thats why art and audio design are enough to sell a show. Exceptional animation is not required. Otherwise there wouldnt be a single non shit drama since none of them focus on animation. Its an acknowledged fact that its of little importance.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the first place but the rest, as usual, is Japan levels of shittaste.

Acknowledged fact by whom? You?
I mean, you gotta love a romance story when the characters look like aliens and run like michael jackson. Flop, anyone?

user, there is a reason why Rakugo, LotGH, Mushishi or Maison Ikkoku are as highly regarded as they are even though having shoddy animation. People dont care about animation when the focal point is to tell a story. If people would judge these shows by their animation quality then you wouldnt ever find them at the top of any ranking, but they are constantly up there anyway. What does that tell you?

Are you really comparing decade old shows to one produced just now?
Or are you just trying to compare actual engaging stories to the drivel that Tsuki has?

Easily the most delusional fanbase of spring season, unsurprisingly in the year after the US elections brought a lot more reddit junk.
This is your last (you), now you're free to go circlejerk and play pretend with your friends on tsuki threads or whatever.

>MAL-tier rating system
>worth anything

Stalker predictions are worthless shit used only by shitposters and retards like you

Rakugo is rather new, Mushishi not that old, especially second season

>Flop
Why are you so obssessed about this word?

Because it fiddles the fee fees of those in denial.

That list fills me with anger.

Mushishi had great animation and Rakugo may have had perfectly average animation but it had stellar framing and the scenes were never boring. I agree with your point though, user, anime is much more than just animation.

I don't care what a few hundred or perhaps even a few thousand nips who bothered wasting their time to respond to some poll which anime they liked most, as long as enough of those dorks in Japan convince the owners of the anime that another season is a good idea.

>harem romcom with generic attractive female leads who are inexplicably in love with a bland MC with a little sister "romance" which consists of her blushing and screaming "BAKA!!!" every other scene
>good

unironically kill yourself

Spring was a bad season. Summer has been better so far; hopefully the Japs appreciate Made in Abyss.

sorry you can't understand the value of cuteness, user. maybe you'll get there someday and join the nips in enlightenment.

Moe is justice newfag. And it sells in nipland too, ain't that a shocker.

>everyone suddenly hates Tsuki ga Kirei

What happened

>In the top 10
>Hasn't even ended yet
>Anime original

I mean it was doomed to fail but it is certainly not a flop compared to other things that are currently airing.

Because it have become popular somehow, that's why I never wish for my favourite series to become popular.

You didn't watch much else then.

>newfag

Every single time some user explain why Eromanga is fucking garbage, there is always some fag like you who came with these pathetic response. 'Newfag', 'normie', 'moralfag', etc. Pretty pathetic, yet amusing to see that you can't defend the show without saying those buzzwords.

Hey, relax user, eromaga-sensei fans has low IQ. Let it be.

>normie
And that user didn't explain shit, you can do what he did with any show, so there's no reason for a serious reply.

"Moe is justice" is far from a defensive stance on Eromanga, let alone the entire genre or moe culture.
But yeah, moe is justice. I'm not going to write walls of text defending Eromanga-sensei because that has been done many times already during the 12 weeks that it was airing.
And statistically speaking I can call you and anyone who doesn't like something like Eromanga-sensei a newfag or a normalfag and be right most of the time thanks to last year and current year e-celebs. So yeah, moe is justice newfag.

In general or last season? Because either implication would be false. The second best show last season was probably SukaSuka, but that wasn't really worth all the praise it got considering the fact that they stretched LN3 over what was like d or 6 episodes, the pacing felt off at times and the ending was pretty mediocre as well. What masterpiece did I miss? Guess youre referring to Uchuuten, but I didn't watch that because I disliked the first season and the way death is being handled in that world.

>moe is justice

Neck yourself.

萌えは正義よ

Hi, newfriend! Having fun on Sup Forums so far? Boy, I sure do hope the community has been treating nicely so far! Our warmness and hospitality are world class after all.

Enjoy your stay!

It has surprisingly good characterization, great development, and its actually pretty funny. The top-tier visuals and character animation (aside from the occasional CG) is great too, not to mention its phenomenal VA work.

Yet people will automatically call it trash because
>hurr durr incest
Which is why people who call it trash don't get serious replies.

1) should be 天使の3P desu
>Onii-chan, if you don't mind, I'll be your partner for tonight. I'm not experienced, so please be gentle with me, はむ

>"do I fit yet" the post

Who are you quoting? Why are you defending redditspacing scum, user? He clearly isn't from around these parts. You should pay more attention.

>It has surprisingly good characterization

False, all the character fall under a typical stereotype. There are plain, boring, generic.

> and its actually pretty funny.

Hilarious, yes.

>The top-tier visuals and character animation

Each episode had less animation than a fucking .gif.

>, not to mention its phenomenal VA work.

Are you fucking kidding me? Yoshitsugu Matsuoka great VA? Minami Takahashi, great VA?

>Yet people will automatically call it trash because

Is trash.

>Look mommy I posted again.

Ah, you mistook this for Kemono Friends thread.
Here

except that show blows ass

> redditspacing scum

>Do I fit yet?
Pathetic.