Is there one (1) anime all of Sup Forums hates?

Is there one (1) anime all of Sup Forums hates?

you're favorite anime

code geass

Glasslip when it aired.

tsukihime

Umineko

yes

boku no pico

Naruto/Burrito

those daily generals aren't Sup Forums?

I wish you could still get post those shit threads to death.

U dumb? Everyone loves that shit

Glasslip is a masterpice way ahead of its time, you twat.

posting nurutu was bannabe offence newfag

This

rizelmine?

>was
This is the only right answer.
I like it.

why you can't anymore? There is any valid reason for that?

kill yourself

No.

Space Dandy or anything else that gets released here and there simultaneously.

Kill la Kill was the chosen savior of anime until the absolute madmen at Adult Swim actually decided to air it on American cable.

ps subs > dubs

No way, there is always someone who likes it just for how much it upsets others.

I know it used to be next to impossible for Naruto to get discussed here, but with the constant posting and discussion of this series now you have to wonder if it's really just crossboarders.

Pokémon AKA the Ashnime.

>CTRL+F Glasslip
>2 results
Make that three.

>crossboarders
That's what I want to believe, honestly. Generals are cancers as a whole but Naruto/Boruto threads are the worst of them. I wish mods would just ban them again already.

But I liked Glasslip

Monster

You get banned for it now.

>Kill la Kill was the chosen savior of anime until the absolute madmen at Adult Swim actually decided to air it on American cable
What actually pisses me off from this is Sup Forums loser herd mentality:
>Where were you when Kill la Kill saved anime?
Later:
>Oh, you like KIll la Kill? You must have shit taste / are a massive normal / I bet you have watch only (1) anime.

Came to post this

But Kill la Kill was a mediocre anime with shit visuals and a decent soundtrack that was ruined by its obnoxious and loud fanbase on Sup Forums back in 2013

>Used to get banned for posting Naruto
>Now you get banned for hating it

moot went full retard in 2013 with N/a/ruto and in 2014 with his handling of GamerGate and the Fappening Also reintroducing /news/ as Sup Forums was his biggest mistake

Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

How does a dumb fanbase detract from the quality of a show?

That's basically saying you hate something because other people like it.

>That's what I want to believe, honestly.
Then you're fucking delusional.

eiken

What loud fanbase? This entire board was crazy about it, then suddenly it was taboo to bring it up because normies watched it too.
>you hate something because other people like it
Exactly what they're saying, and a lot of weebs have that reclusive mentally. People who hate on an anime because other people they dislike like it are idiots. The worst part is that they missed out on good stuff just so that they can feel they belong.

Do you really get banned for hating it or do you get banned for spamming threads because you don't like them like you're 15. There are a lot of garbage on Sup Forums that really need cleaning up. Naruto threads are just the boogieman for newfags to pretend they're oldfags. Turn your eyes away from the cancer plaguing a lot of threads and instead go hate on a subject itself.

Also, this isn't 2008. If someone doesn't like anime/manga except Naruto, they're not going to come crawling in Sup Forums to talk about it. There are much better, easier accessible echo chambers and more populated echo chambers for it. You can ban Naruto, but the people posting there won't go anywhere.

Bakemonogatari

Because I had no interest in the show and Sup Forums got spammed with it. TRIGGER, Where were you when KlK saved anime, Ryoko boobs vs Satsuki ass. At some point it just gets annoying and you start to associate the shitty fanbase with the show.

SAO
Elfen Lied

The entire board wasn't crazy about it, it was just obnoxious KLK fags who drowned the board in their shitposts.
>Weebs, Normies
It's pointless to discuss this with you because you weren't even here.

Nah, it was fine

fuck you, I like tsukihime

Been here since the very beginning and even before that is you want to count SA. Can't prove it without sharing information, so I guess it's a dead end. Either way, you're wrong in all your statements.

till Johto it is one of the best ever. after Johto it begins to drop off

Sure convinced me with those claims

I remember I got 10 (You)s calling me a faggot because I said KLK is "good fap material but nothing else"

>It's pointless to discuss this with you because you weren't even here.
Is that your way of patting yourself on the back and convincing yourself you're right? What a retarded fucking post.

News flash genius, if you don't want to talk about it because it's pointless, don't post at all! You're not going to convince the newsfags either way, with your oldfag wisdom and memory, so what's the point?

>SAO
nope, people actually unironically like it

No

Haruchika.

>Claim you know what you're talking about
>Turns out you don't
>The discussion ends with that because its pointless
I get that you're retarded, no need to prove it over and over again.

I am Sup Forums and I like every anime in existance. Thread's over.

They are not people.

no, you do it.
Code geass sucks.

Sup Forums doesn't like anime.

Glasslip is kino

Hinako note

I unironically liked Elfen Lied, sorry.

>If someone doesn't like anime/manga except Naruto, they're not going to come crawling in Sup Forums to talk about it
You'd be fucking surprised.

There's no tsukihime anime.

Because Sup Forums is full of hipster hypocrites obviously didn't you realize it already?

Nobody on earth likes Green Green, that anime was pure shit

Either SAO or

Kemono Friends

Mirai Nikki

This

Why the thread didn't end here?

Berserk 2016/2017
retards don't count

Anything that's good

i liked the first ep but ironically

>liking anything ironically
How's it feel to be insecure with your tastes?

Mirai Nikki

Anyone who likes it is from reddit or Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums hates space dandy

lmaoing my life @ u that u thng this

The EVA rebuilds

No one liked Akame ga Kill...right?

Elfen Lied?

Based on my time with user I'm gonna say every anime that has ever existed ever

Does liking it for a certain character count?

Sup Forums favourite manga for 2 years straight.

I'm honestly really interested to know what you like in Glasslip

sword art online

Danganronpa 3. Prove me wrong

i can't do the impossible

Oldfags love Geass.

Eromanga Sensei

Neo/a/ makes me sad.

It's obviously Golden Time

Yotsuba!

>chiaki fag

Asahina actually. And you and I both know the only good thing about DR3 was making fun of it

probably the closest one to reach consent
it's the epitome of overrated shit that attracts and creates cancer everywhere and is trash every aspect

You don't have to be a chiakifag to see that DR3 is total dog shit. Jesus, it was so fucking retarded.

delet

>you're