Post your face when you hear

post your face when you hear
>american culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. border hopper
Say what you want about USA, but at least they are receiving all of your countrymen. Have more respect for the greater nation.
You fucking Latin Americans are always the same. You also insult Argentina, yet we are, after USA and Canada, the country that receives you the most. Fucking ungrateful and envious shitskins.

Spics like you are useful idiots to the jewish agenda

You dumb blind cattle

He's clearly not a border hopper, he's in Mexico. I don't care what a spic says about my country and don't need your help monkey.

They are cancer personified.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>argentina

what are you even talking about

m-muh propaganda-fed culture

Tell your smelly shit skinned cousins to stop coming into our country.

Who says I was "helping" you, mutt? Can't you read the last sentence, retard? They are the same with every country that is better than theirs. Everywhere they go they ruin it (in the case of Argentina we don't suffer much of Mexican immigration but of Central and South American).

you'll have to build a wall! hahahahahahaha (jk we can just get a really tall ladder)

Mexicans are the true subhuman. Literal goblins.

ok_juan.jpg
>in all fields

>argentina

Oh right, you've never, ever heard of a movie made in America. Or music that comes from America. Or ever read any books from authors that are Americans--scratch that, I'd believe that you've never cracked a book, I genuinely do.

Mexico is a shit country full of maids, janitors, and meth addicts. You have nothing. You will never produce anything of value. You will never have great scientists, never have great leaders, you'll only ever die when the cartels decide you deserve it because you can't even have a proper rule of law.

you are just too ignorant to understand

I apologize about him. He’s autistic. I think he himself is a Mexican who hopped the border and just got butthurt

>actual Mexicuck subhuman talking shit
adorable

Because as much as I hate yanks they still do some pretty cool stuff (when they're not being sexist, racist, or promoting creationism).

>Mexican intellectual

Every country has a culture. If you don't know that, then you don't know what culture is.

This is some weak ass shit.

oh yeah I love Transformers!

>Central America shitting on American culture
>Mexican intellectuals

Post your face when you hear:
>Wall across southern border, life without beaners

Every single part of him looks deformed.

truer words have not been spoken

There is literally nothing wrong with being Gaten Matarazzo.

I hear Mexico doesn't have a Trump "problem."
Maybe try moving there.

epic kekistani post xD SJW BTFO BRO!!! BASED TRANNY MAGA :))))

>mexico laughing about America

look it's okay when yuropoors do it but come on, beheadings don't qualify as a national pastime

>being this obviously upset

why are wetbacks so angry all the time?

*freedom level increases*
Not bad.

Says a guy with a entire political ideology about hating brown males because he fears they'll stole "his" white women LMAO

Grassy ass, amigo. We need more Mexicans like you... in Mexico.

>le strawman argument

pathetic paco, are you what is known as a Mexican Intellectual?

MUTTerazzo

yeah? then why is Mexico full of argenigger waiters huh?

That's cold man. True but stone cold 4d chess shit.

redpilled traps am i right guys? /OURGAY/ MILO XD BASED JEW FUCK BROWN PPL XD GAY SEX IS REDPILLED

>make fun of the US
>pretending they dont want to be us
Look at all these flags, just look at them. Each and every one wish they were us. Sure, you talk shit, but you cant get us off your mind, we are all you think about. Go ahead and deny it, but deep down you wish you were here.

Donald Trump is considered an intellectual in the USA LOL

American "intellectuals": Milo, Jontron, Richard Spencer

LOL

There is a difference between true, genuine culture rooted in blood and soil and soulless, plastic manufactured corporate filth which you mutts consider (((culture)))

We are all either Cowboys, Dixie guys, or suits in new york.

Hahah Mexicans

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY

Go ahead and post those mexican intellectuals... Oh wait, there arent any intellectuals in shitholes.

>mrw I get to piss off another subhuman Mexishit b4 bedtime.

>Being a burger
The only thing I like about you guys is guns and your 60-70 rock and roll

This little shit prolly has so much money.

Needs more stars of David

Just fuck off. America sucks these days.

What did you just call me, user?

epic reddit pepe upvoted visit le donald for more REDPILLED EPIC ALT RIGHT MEMES TO TROLL LIBTARDS AND SHITSKINS XD

>It was HER TURN!!!