Twin Star Exorcists thread

New chapter just came out, look like it's rape time

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5220466368?pn=0&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all know Kamui isn't like that, though, he could learn a thing or two about being sensitive.

>NTR arc
wew lad. That's one thing I wasn't expecting form this series.

Rokuro almost over his old torauma a rape victim wifu would be nice fuel.

Also in this chapter is the apparently pregnant loli big bad

>God damn why is her chest flat like a board! I lost all of my interest.

DROPPED
FUCK THIS SHIT

What the fuck happened to the head proportions? It seems far better now.

Is there a link to the full raws?

Why does she look so disappointed?

The chapter gives explaintion and dig into more details about Impurities , that they like human, also need to eat , sleep, excretion, and even sexual urge,but have little or vary low moral and ethics sence

Kamui is just been a good father looking up for his daughter.

It's more like she's angry and ashamed

Why is Rokuro such a cuck?

Any link to the raw?

?

That's more like anger and disgust with herself. He could have raped her right then and there and she couldn't do jack shit about it.

He only killed her parents, but he wouldn't dare to rape her of course not, he dindu nuffin.

tieba.baidu.com/p/5220466368?pn=0&

Oh he did plenty, but slaughter and rape are their very different things, especially for "muh strength" types like Kamui.
Then again, if this is to be believed then who knows what could happen, even in this series.

Not them, but my thanks.

Thanks.

Slaughter is worse than rape, isn't it? I don't think a really horny murderer would just not do it, even if they're trying to paint the basara as not bad, but misunderstood.

>Slaughter is worse than rape
In an objective sense, yes. You're still taking claim to something you shouldn't in both cases, although, saying that there is such thing as a justified kill, can't really say the same about rape ever. It's all a cesspool you don't want to dip even a toe into either way.

I'm still amused that they went with the route of the girl having evil inside her and following the darker path, rather than the guy.

Surprisingly dark chapter for this series. Didn't expect the FeMC to almost get raped. I guess it's to show how powerless she is right.

I like that. Makes this feel a little more refreshing than its usual genericness.

this series was always dark

wouldn't be the first time

BD rips when?

Yes, of course I'm not implying it's the same for a real life murderer or rapist, or that either one would be acceptable. My point is that I feel the manga has been trying to imply Basara are not all that bad, when we know Kamui is a murderer, and I wouldn't be surprised if he actually went through with the rape.

Why is she blushing?

What a slut

I was

Rokuro is gonna be fucking pissed when he gets back.

What is he doing here? Fapping?

This series has always been kind of dark. In one battle I think Benio had her leg ripped off. That said this chapter was an unexpected turn of events. I know this series isn't that big, but I'd want to see the meltdown if she actually got raped. I wonder where this plot line with her is going.

>not expecting NTR
>in shounen manga produced in 2017
Where have you been? You can't even get serialized unless its worked into your premise.

Compare to her fiance's situation right now at the same time, can I said that her situation is much more depressed and dangerous ?
She's the female and Yin part of the two, so it's not surprised that she went to the darker side power route,but her intention is still doing good

What's she saying?

Rokuro is just in a tournament arc and growing his already present power. She's trying to get her powers back the wrong way I guess, so she can fight with him again. I have a weird feeling that she'll either actually get raped (and Rokuro loses his shit) or she'll become an antagonist for a period of time.

She's a young and non sexually active teenage girl, it's natural that she feels a bit embarrassing seeing something like this.

ITT Sluts

>almost gets raped
>continues to follow the guy
I hope this gets translated soon. I want to know what the fuck is going through her mind.

Well, it's a possibility. He seemed surprised at himself, so maybe a lesson in regret is coming his way in due course.

Your memeing aside, I'm somewhat confident that Kamui is, in fact, taking a dump there if previous statements in this thread about Basara lifestyles are to be believed.

>...me
>Roku...

>Save me...
>Roku
>ro...

>you better... t-take responsibility...

Typical shoujo thoughts
>He's not actually a bad person!

Hey user how do you feel that the author is making Kamui the father figure(kinda ironic)

Honestly interesting turn for the series to take. Hopefully things work out for them because the romance in this series is pretty cute and vanilla. I don't need any Basara rape.

>Basara
She was clearly into it.

Rokuro will raise Benio and Kamui's daughter

>father figure
I'm actually kind of wondering if Kamui is going to get his kumuppins via that pregnant(?) being at the end there or get certain bits torn off when and if Benio loses it again. All that said, if things can smooth out and he gets to be uncle Kamui at some point, that'd be cool.
>in before their future kid is adamantly against Basara and kills him with a hug at some point

>I have a weird feeling that she'll either actually get raped
I don't think the author will go that far. There will probably be some sort of twisted relationship between Benio and Kamui, kind of like Orihime and Ulquiorra from Bleach. Although I'm interested to see where this goes. Seems like some kinky shit is incoming.

Miko already confirmed to exist. We don't need that shit in our pure romance.

>if things can smooth out and he gets to be uncle Kamui
>the person who tried to rape the female lead stays an "important friend"

I sure do love shoujo manga.

>There will probably be some sort of twisted relationship between Benio and Kamui
the author is making Kamui be some sort of father figure, you don't need to read a lot to notice

Are we going to have this story arc independently from the main story?This was labeled as chapter 45.1 wasn't it?

Benio can have more than one child user. And right now if he decides to get horny again and go all the way, she literally can't do anything to stop him from impregnating her. Obviously that's not going to happen since I don't think the author is going to go full edge, but you never know.

Benio will have 3 children. The 3rd would be the Miko. Rokuru will forgive Benio for cucking him and raise all 3 with love

There goes any interest I had in following this series. Women really are useless in stories period, they're either mary sues or end up being useless and weak and all they can do is cry for the man to save them. Disgusting, I'll never look at any girl in any story as anything other than fap bait, all they do is betray my expectations.

That'd be a twist of events for sure. This is still in a monthly Jump magazine, so I doubt it, but that would cause all readers to probably stop reading.

She can bite her tongue and die like a proper lady would.

>father figure
>guy who killed her parents
>guy who killed her future husband's parents
>guy who tried to rape her

That would be worse than Naruto forgiving Obito and calling him the "coolest guy" after all the bullshit he did.

She literally can't do anything user. She has no fighting ability any more due to giving it up in the previous fight.

I remember reading this when they were kids and stopped at the chapter where it shows them grown, what's happened so far and had did Benio lose her powers?

but she doesn't need to forgive him or like him for Kamui to be a father figure?

Not going to lie, Benio does looks sexy as fuck now. She has top tier legs despite having no chest. Can't blame the guy for getting turned on by her legs and wanting to fuck her.

>impregnated by the murderer of your parents
Absolutely not going to happen. That's some Berserk level shit and this is still running in a monthly Jump magazine. That's way too dark for it to happen.

i don't know why a but the interrogation there

I'm just personally all for the most positive outcome possible, but what's earned is earned and what's deserved is deserved, especially when it comes to punishment. If he gets zapped, well, that's that.
Well, all that combined with the fact that there are even higher things at stake here than infringing on a relationship, so events that are portrayed in the right way can forge bonds between people enough that what happened in this chapter can more naturally be forgiven, whereas in story about romance relationships are the end all in a sense.
So rather than the characters just being forgiving or very good people, there could potentially be things that occur through which characters (all but) earn forgiveness or atonement. Not sure that I explained it well and even then, heroics/alliances are a distinct matter from personal ties.

Rokuro definitely would be the kind of guy to not let sins pass from parent to child, but he shouldn't have to put up with that. Of course Benio neither (considering that female Basara do exist).

>getting NTR'd by a black man
My sides.

is that miko's twin sister? oh and she can use iphone technology it seems.

After seeing this chapter I can only assume the manga will go down to path of not killing him and instead forgiving everything he’s done after he possibly sacrifices himself for Benio in a later fight.

>not sure if pregnant or just full
>not sure if modern or absorbed know-how from victim
>not sure if short or just kneeling

>ntr/rape bait chapter has the biggest thread this series has had in a long time
Never change Sup Forums.

>forgiving everything he’s done
user you're talking like Kamui is not helping Benio, (bad actions don't cancel good actions and good actions don't cancel bad actions)

2017 is truly the year of NTR. What a time to be alive

(NTR) user you don't know what that means, like always

This manga is monthly? and the anime was shit, there's no way this could be popular. look at prisma illya, rarely get a thread about the manga.

Isn't she just full after eating her victims?

Can you really blame people? I always thought this series was going to be generic trash, but it's actually taking a few risks. This is still classified as a shonen series, and having the female MC and main character's love interest almost get raped is pretty ballsy. And the fact that she was completely powerless and would have 100% gotten fucked by Kamui if he didn't lose interest makes it better.

This looks more like Kamui is thinking "What the hell am I doing and why am I doing it?"

I can't wait for the djs. I hope they're as good as Saber/Gilgamesh.

>having the female MC and main character's love interest almost get raped is pretty ballsy
You haven't read much shounen lately, correct? There's that one where the girl is literally impregnated and that other one about old men forcing the protagonist's girlfriend into a forced breeding program.

>reads title

if NTR ill drop

The first is Tokyo ghoul but what's the other?

Not NTR, just a quick rape attempt. Though it looks like her arc is just beginning and it's focused on these two so you never know where it's going to lead.

christ

Which ones are those? The only impregnation I can think of is Tokyo Ghoul and that was vanilla as fuck. And I think I know the other one you are talking about, but it got axed because it was so shit. I can't think of a recent shonen series that had a genuine rape attempt of the female lead.

Isn't the ghoul impregnated by the MC in Tokyo Ghoul?

Oh, I just read impregnated and thought Tokyo ghoul.

Akaaka Toshita Chi no Monogatari has a lot of ntr.

Benio will get raped by Kamui and Yuto will rape Rokuro

The mutual trauma will bring them even closer

Yes, that one definitely does.

Still not completely sure if the vampires are actually fucking the love interest, or just drinking her blood all erotically