Why is this acceptable?

Why is this acceptable?

We 1984

British police are criminals and race traitors, the pakis know how to deal with them.

The bongs need to grow some balls and catch up.

>self-defence
In real life, people leave that shit to the police. This ain't hollywood. Times have changed for the better anyway.

It's obviously a nigger so fuck them

Exquisite b8

>mr tyrone can you please stop raping my asshole for just a moment while the police are on their way?

Bong police are a joke

You like Sudanese dick in your ass, don't you faggot.
Canadian and Australian range ban when?

>whilst

newfag

>won ww2 for this
ahahahahah

>whilst'd've

Sexist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are they mentioning his gender ??????????

>once ruled the world
>now this

I wonder if one day America will fall this far.

if you grow your nails sharp enough
will they detain the fingers

hope he wasn't planning on opening any boxes the fucking lunatic. he's where he should be now. prison.

>no good reason
Performing circumcisions not a good enough reason?

We haven’t fallen as far as that but it’s getting there

>"response officers"
>"driving whilst disqualified"
>"bladed articles"
>"...no good reason"

This is probably the most British thing I've ever read

the brits didnt win..they just helped the Americans and Russians win, could have never done it on their own.

It isn't acceptable. That's why we took the weapons away.

>the cucks of history

How savage are your niggers that you can't even allow them to have a box cutter? How hard is it simply to avoid niggers and let them cut themselves up?

>In real life, people leave that shit to the police
100% true, let me tell you all a story.

>Walking down the street at night in lelbourne
>4 peoples of african appearance are walking towards me
>don't think anything of it
>Instead of passing right by me one of them yells at me "gib ur sheeiitz breh"
>I am stunned from the shock unable to move
>one of them grabs me
>I yell "UNHAND ME BRIGAND"
>He says sorry
>I tell him to sit down while I call the police
>He sits there for 15 minutes waiting for the police
>The cops charge him with assault and robbery

Cops are here to protect us, we dont need weapons for self defence.

England used to be the Pinnacle of Civilization. Now look at them.

cant even keep some tools. And they say we are cucked...Britain is a police state.

how gay are these cucks? even in cuckanada I can carry a rifle in my vehicle with "no good reason"

>UNHAND ME BRIGAND
Fuckin lost

if that happened here she'd laugh at you, tell you to piss off, and then the very big police officer next to her would embed your face into the footpath

what has happened to britain?

You should have been arrested for your racism.

British police are trained to de-escalate violence and have the lowed police related fatalities unlike the US.

Don't they do some sort of h2h training? This is an easy headlock to break.

top kek

>lowed police related fatalities unlike the US

and now they have some crazy terrorism related fatalities.

I don't know but it's sad. I know we give them shit and whatnot but I genuinely feel bad for them

That's nice

>implying the police in melbourne don't take AN HOUR minimum to show up for 'routine' incidents like assaults, stabbings, and robberies

you justify dealing with niggers for $25 an hour

Hans, you are in no position to talk.

It's not even illegal to carry a box cutter 'with no good reason'.

I'm jelly at how good australoids are at making shitposts.

we have waay less terrorism than you, plus no grooming gangs, pedophile politicians or acid attacks..we are pretty fucked, but your are hopeless. You are going to hell being very polite all the way. plus we have Afd, what do you have? UKIP is dying.

>A
>FUCKING
>UTILITY KNIFE

they'll get you on any charges they can if they already have you on something, just to make it worse for you on purpose. you can have 3inch or less blade without any reason.

Oh no a god damn box cutter. I'm sure this could cause far more damage than religious swords the sand niggers carry around that bongs let them carry.

The British have lost any courage/fortitude/balls they ever had, if any. I've been actively going out of my way to avoid company/products from England and the EU in general (especially Germany) due to nonsensical bullshit like this.

yeah...

why, just because we live in a police state doesn't mean our products are shit.

Good God, I can drive around with 300 guns in my trunk and a confederate flag and the only thing a police officer is allowed to say to me is, "Have a good evening sir."

The charge can't stand if it's not illegal. They only way they could do anything about those is if they had some kind of evidence he was intending to use them as weapons.

Those swords are for removing kebab.

I guarantee a box cutter will never cause that again.

>doesn't mean our products are shit

You're right but I'm not giving fucking money to any of your or your government until you get your shit together Mohammed.

Your products have always been shit.

>bladed articles
>for no good reason
So, opening a box just doesn't happen in Englanistan any more?

it sure is a good thing the british government stopped him from flying his car into the world trade center

They're not even weapons FFS.

well there isnt much else to do in this god forsaken wasteland

>with no good reason
>tfw just wanting to have a blade available in case you need it isn't a good reason

I'm convinced all the police officers in the UK who wanted danger and action moved to Northern Ireland in the 70s, leaving a bunch of pussies and traffic wardens to police england.

In most countries police have literally no obligation to protect you

they exist to catch criminals

Neck a stubby strewth matey

how do they eat steak without knives?

>implying jet fuel can melt steel beams
Jews did that, and I agree, Jews should be banned from all civilizations.

name some, the only thing you have you steal from trees you fucking fag

Why do you think they have bad teeth

CRIPPLE FIGHT

i'm sure the government will be really upset and will surely change their ways.

Wtf its a work knife...what shithole country is this?

De-escalation and flat out ignoring a crime are two different things. I would encourage some Anglofags to try this exact stunt at their next fair/carnival/parade and see if they get arrested.

>PROTIP
To be counted as a Muslim, all you have to do is recite the "no god but allah" chant, so just do that on your way to the police station and they'll let you go.

Can you believe that the biggest legends in British culture are a guy that pulled a sword from a stone and a guy that shot arrows at the government?

(pulls sword from stone)
Excuse me sir, what do you need that for? Please bin it.

>bladed articles
kek

That wouldn't be a legitimate reason to have them in a vehicle, but as I said before, you don't need a reason to carry any of those. Whoever wrote that tweet doesn't even know the law.

>with no good reason

>No good reason
>One of them clearly has glue stains on the blade from being used to cut tape/open boxes
>Meanwhile abdul walks the streets with a machete in his sweatpants

what happens in UK if someone dies before police arrives because he couldn't defend himself ? how do they rationalize that situation ?

your toothpaste is shit. your hamburgers are shit. what the fuck is the point of living there?

That type of shitty response and attitude is why things are the way they are in which they exist as they are.

So they took his car?

And risk hurting the poor child doing the headlock?

bud they don't even believe in the right to defend yourself under any circumstances

you're literally supposed to let yourself get beaten/stabbed/shot and be thankful not to get arrested for scuffing the attackers shoes

thats the price of freedom, goy. He should just be glad he didn't fight back, otherwise he would have gotten arrested.

it's the ol tooth meme again.

>hamburgers are shit

wat

It's at least legal to defend your own home now.

your tea is shit too

I just know when resistance is futile.

they can cut their tofu with a spoon

>measuring the whole length of the blade
Holy fuck.

>nigger wearing a New York hat.
>You realize niggers associate with nigger culture across the English speaking world more than their home country.

It reminds me of a story I heard about Saddam ruled Iraq. A man was sitting in a café drinking his muslim juice when he suddenly spilled some on a news paper and everyone in the café froze in terror because there was a picture of Saddam on the front page of the newspaper so obviously the secret police was already on their way.

Now that particular story was probably exaggerated but the point is that if the police dole out harsh punishments for small insignificant crimes that will make the whole population paralyzed with fear and will make it harder for resistance movements to form. I mean if you get shot for spilling coffee on a newspaper with a picture of Saddam on the front page what would they do to you and your family if you did something that was an actual attack on the dictator?

>be american
>be born
>get jewishly genitally mutilated

WOO!! MURRRICA

His vehicle was impounded because he didn't have a license? That sounds reasonable. The "bladed articles" part is retarded but this is the UK. It's not surprising given their laws.

If he wasn't a nigger and had a fucking job, I don't think it would have been a problem.

>>wouldn't be a legitimate reason to have them in a vehicle
>be me
>want to have utilitarian access to a blade at all times
>be in car
>???

Here is a perfect example of the effects of such policies.

Bong police are well-equipped for dealing with peaceful native Bonglanders, but not for the feral niggers their government has been importing recently. It's really a very sad situation.

Why do they keep advertising this shit online? It's like they have an active media campaign to make themselves look bad.

Yup that'd be an example alright.

10/10