Spotted Flower/Genshiken

Wow, he really did manage piss off literally everybody reading it.
What are some other manga which say fuck you to their audiences?

What, people were mad that she didn't get laid before popping?
Is this still publishing?

I take it you haven't seen the raws yet mate?

The husband got jealous because her exbf visited her in the hospital (along with others) to congratulate her on her baby, so he got drunk and let a tranny fuck him in the ass on the bed he shares with the wife. He then lays there wondering if it counts as an affair.
Said tranny a mutual friend and was also nonchalantly cheating on another mutual friend.

Nope, what happened?

user here and that's putting it mildly.

Yeah, I could see him do that.

>Wow, he really did manage piss off literally everybody reading it.
What are you even talking about.
Everybody know it's an alternative story to Genshiken so nobody (except you I guess) is pissed off about the happenings in Spotted Flower.

Yikes.

anons were pissed about the latest development in Spotted Flower
just check this whole thread: desuarchive.org/a/thread/159470443/

So how do you react to Don't tell me you saw it coming. I wonder what the Nips thin of this.

Jesus christ I finally understand how people who read Seo manga feel.

The part about impregnating a female human had already shattered their suspension of disbelief.

Is that your ''everybody''?
LOL
I don't ''react'' because Spotted Flower is just an alternative title, I don't care a about what happens in that manga, like most Genshiken readers.

>Not-Madarame having sex with not-Hato while cheating on his wife who just gave birth their child but also having not-Hago pegging him

Well, it's clear Shimoku was going for MAXIMUM SHOCK.

>I don't ''react'' because Spotted Flower is just an alternative title, I don't care a about what happens in that manga, like most Genshiken readers
I feel sorry asked you anything

someone post the two pages where the guy can't get it up and bends over for the tranny

Who are you talking about? Which husband? What tranny? Who´s the husband married to? I only watched the first season.

>josou(seme)

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai was teetering on shitstorm at the end, but came away with a good end. Trying to redeem and justify the asshole pedophile when he was dying was one of the funniest chapters I've ever read in a manga.

Spotted flower is a spin off set in what is supposed to be some kind of alternate universe or possibly not related to Genshiken at all.
But all the characters are distinctly similar to the Genshiken ones.
>Which husband?
Madarame
What tranny?
Hato(sencond season character)
Who´s the husband married to?
Saki Kasukabe

Usually I like the author's pedo romance, but that guy was a scumbag. I tuned out for her and focused on the alpha brother's romance like I did with inari konkon

>I feel sorry asked you anything
I feel sorry for you, being so invested and pissed off by a crappy ''what if'' scenario.
By now most Kio Shimoku readers should know that most of the time is romance story are not very good.

not that guy, but it seems like you're giving too much thoughts for things that you (supposedly) don't care about

>invested and pissed off by a crappy ''what if'' scenario.
I don't think you quite get it. This shit is completely out of left field for Kio Shimoku.
I've been following Genshiken for a long time and it's never even been so unpredictably batshit crazy.
You brushing it off like it was nothing pisses me off.

Hato ruins yet another manga

Well, fuck me.
If writing three short posts about the ''literally everybody'' part in the OP is giving too much thoughts about things that I don't care about (that crappy alternative manga) then I'm outta here.

You truly are autistic. Please leave and never come back again.

SEEEEEOOOOOOOOO

It's because the dynamics were off.
>loli seducing reluctant older man
Good
>older man seducing naive loli who thinks they're just friends
Bad

Usagi Drop

Is the chapter out already?

Raw only last time I heard about it.

>What are some other manga which say fuck you to their audiences?

Closest you can possibly get to saying the actual words.

Also Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru imo

>What are some other manga which say fuck you to their audiences?
Still angry

what was wrong with it?

>"I'll be your first sex partner"
B L U E B A L L S

>What are some other manga which say fuck you to their audiences
Anyone else read this?

>Tranny ruins S2.
>Now ruins the alt universe spinoff not!Genshiken thing.

Why must he be so terrible? He manages to be worst boy AND girl in two seperate series.

The character development went from fast and daring to literally nothing happening for the final half of the manga. So disappointing, I really liked the first half.

I was literally grabbing an image of that as you posted it. It was like Yamamoto was trying to write a more mundane manga for once, then just said fuck it and flipped the whole table.

The only satisfying part about it was that scene with her identifying her mentor as her favorite author. Everything else pissed me off because it was lackluster.
I still enjoyed it up to that point.

oh yeah, I remember now
it stopped being interesting when the focus shifted from the theatre club to real shit drama

It's still one of my favorite manga to reread up until the point where she leaves him for that old man.
>it stopped being interesting when the focus shifted from the theatre club to real shit drama
Even that, to me atleast, was entertaining because their off-kilter relationship works pretty well. Immediately after all that drama ends and you think they're going to get together, Aya leaves him to accompany some old dude because she pities him and the main character gets heartbroken and becomes a fucking lighthouse keeper. She doesnt even tell him of their child till after like ten years later.

>where she leaves him for that old man.
Why does this keep happening? Do Japs honestly think they're being clever and sexy about this or something?

>It's still one of my favorite manga to reread up until the point where she leaves him for that old man.
I think it starts going to shit well before that, honestly, though that's the most hilariously random part. All the parts with gold-diggers and pregnancy scares and his brother's wife and stuff was just grating and drawn-out. The dude's best at writing actual dramas, not romcoms with shitty drama thrown in.

Martian Successor Nadesico movie (that fun spoof comedy you enjoyed? Seconds after the series ended , everyone became miserable)

Mysterious Girlfriend X ("lets end it here today")

Otaku No Musume (too many things to mention)

Fuck saki. This is what she gets.

>The dude's best at writing actual dramas, not romcoms with shitty drama thrown in.
True, but rereading Arigatou hurts and the early relationship in Asatte dance is just so comfy.

There's always his current series which is promising...

It's a generational envy thing. Their grandfathers tried to conquer the Pacific, they jack off to animu. Obviously girls will choose the former.

You do know that the baby has done nothing wrong, right?

>The dude's best at writing actual dramas, not romcoms with shitty drama thrown in.
Agree, I wish Viz or someone would translate more of his works

>so he got drunk and let a tranny fuck him in the ass on the bed he shares with the wife
The faggot liked traps what did you expect?

Fuck off you makoto bitch

I hope the baby isn't his and this is all part of Instrumentality like Shinji's romcom universe.

Usagi Drop. I don't think a single person liked the time skip where the dad fucks his kid.

Someone post that one mystery shinigami manga's final page where the mangaka literally says
>Figure it out yourself.

The japs are kinda extremist in their emotional stuff. Especially for sexuality it's either always the purest love story or the most degenerate perversion.

Because you can't fit a pure, wholesome love story into an eromanga they go the other route and put in dirty old men.

what the actual fuck

That's hilarious, why would the author do this, is he autistic?

Sasameki Koto
Stretch
Nanashi no Asterism
Ciguatera

>Otaku No Musume (too many things to mention)
The shitstorm was so insane it instantly got removed from the list of "Sup Forums approved manga' back in 2008, hell, when the manga had its final chapter scanlated no one gave a shit, threads were like 30 posts long.

What's that one manga where the 26 year-old bitch goes back in time to meet her dead (age gap) husband as a teen, seduce him, steal him from his osananjimi, and then fuck off back into her time vortex (causing protagonist-kun to spend the next 30 years a forever alone virgin, change nothing in his life, still go to college in his 50s but actively stalk and romance the girl first)?

>The faggot liked traps what did you expect?
It was supposed to be an alternate universe free of Genshiken's bullshit.

Shimoko Kio is either a troll or a negative son of a bitch, maybe both, his stories before Genshiken were all bizarre.

Blade of the Immortal
>Have this totem that all the readers forgot about
>Yeah she never forgot about you but she still found a husband, fucked him, and bred
>I'm her granddaughter so help me

Literally generations of bitches finding him and using him for their own gains.

>I don't think a single person liked the time skip where the dad fucks his kid.
Speak for yourself faggot.

The vast majority of Nidaime's fanbase were fujoshis.

>alternate universe free of Genshiken's bullshit.

I think it was what we collectively hoped and wanted. And it was what Kio Shiomoku what wanted to systematically crush, first with the reveal of the baby's name then this.

>Otaku No Musume (too many things to mention)

Just say literally everything involving the mom and you'll have it summed up pretty well.

I just didn't like how they reached that point.

>Speak for yourself faggot.
He doesn't really speak only for himself, Usagi Drop was universaly liked around here, then the manga ended and the number of threads about it and people recomending it greatly diminished it, he doesn't speak for everyone, but his opinion is shared by a lot of people.

She saved him from an unhappy marriage and stopped him from dying young...

>Otaku No Musume
>she was married the old guy the entire time
I dropped it after that but what happen after that shitshow ?

>hato ruins both series

>reveal of the baby's name then this
what was it?

Genshiken was ruined when the entire story started to revolve around Hato, I got mad when the author decided to backpedal at the ending by making Madarame date other girl. I mean, there was this built up for more than half of the series, and the the ending was literally " lol jk, Madarame is not gay.
And now the author decided to fuck everything AGAIN by pulling this bullshit.

Is shimoku retarded? Does she have a twitter? What have the nips said about this series?

Pretty sure he likes traps in this version too, he got caught by the wife in one of the chapters

You and me both. If I ever actually get around to learning nip, his stuff's near the top of my to-scanlate list. Not that I ever will.

What the hell? Do you even read eromanga? Do you seriously think it's all faceless old man NTR mindbreak rape?

30 years passing with you being frozen in time is not what I call happiness. He should've found a happy marriage or started pinning for her when she hit age 12 at the very least.

99% of Sup Forums hated that. It was such a drastic and sudden departure from what we loved about it. It went from cute father daughter love to incest, and it did not work.

There's only so many times you can crap on the MC of a series in totally bullshit ways when he didn't deserve it before you can say enough is enough.

I mean, the guy found out his life long crush didn't give a shit about him and was using him, lost his daughter, got raped and went catatonic IN ONE FUCKING CHAPTER.

Although, Sue was best girl. I was mad the whole time because Mada was ignoring what being a faggot is actually like and just thinking about "it's okay if it's cute" otaku memeshit.

>sudden departure
That's the only reason it was bad. If they'd built up the wife husbandry over the whole manga it'd be different.

>Stretch
What happens at the end of this?

Saki

Mad at not getting a teacher end but the Main character is a total piece of shit on that, he was basically cheating the whole time.

>Saki
I don't get it.

>Pair better couple together
>have to break them up because of a rule you made at the start
>no one is enjoying this shit anymore
>instead of giving your best and trying for a conclusive ending
>give a fuck you chapter

That one was bullshit not because they hook up, but because the author set up the single mom and the kid as equivalents so to speak to them, and it made sense to get two and two together, but nope, fuck you, timeskip, for some stupid bullshit they decide not to pair the adults, but it didn't matter in the end because then the kids didn't either, so fuck that.

>I dropped it after that but what happen after that shitshow ?
A even greater fuck you happened, people thought that after the landlady was out of the picture then all Kouta had to do is go back to mother of his daughter anyway.

Nope, author drops another bomb, turns out Koharu's mother never loved Kouta, she only dated him when they in high school to make his best friend jealous, the funny lolicon dude, turns out he was Koharu's mother childhood friend but the lolicon is strong on him and he never looked at her that way.

After dropping the bomb and revealing herself to he a huge bitch she tries to get Koharu back with her, she married a well off wealthy dude who wanted to be Koharu's father; after some drama Koharu goes back to her father, she was extremely disapointed in her mother, then in the end Kouta sort of gets a good end off panel, he has a kid with the doujinshi mangaka girl that loved him since the begining.

it only gets worse.
basically his ex had always been in love with Nitta and tried having kids with other people for him because she knew he was a pedo. true story. also MC got Haruka pregnant but never knew about it and the manga ends on that.

Holy fuck