Checkmate, Drumpf

Checkmate, Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>says the celebrity comfortably inside his 10 million dollar home in brentwood

Conan hates being strung up for political reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

>mfw insulting Drumpf is more important than actually helping/spreading awareness of poor Haitian people

cool, i guess we can stop sending then foreign aid

If it's so great, why is he here and not in Haiti?

Digits of truth

Will Conan get cursed too?

these are not "poor people"
they are animals that have no concept of "poor"

yeah haiti is great at remaining a third world shithole

so when is he going to emigrate to that great country?

it sure is great for pedos involved in childtrafficing like him.
same number and country as the silsby case by the way
sage

I like Conan but he isn't fooling anyone, does he think we should stop sending Hati money since it's such a nice place?

You know, I wondered at first why Hillary Clinton squandered millions in aid meant to help Haitians on just some really ritzy private resorts for rich people. Now I understand. The resorts for rich people to virtue signal without ever mingling with the peasants. Got it.

What's the big deal? Conan just went to Haiti and tried to make the country look nice after it was humiliated globally by Trump.

Its not like he's making vulgar jokes about Trump like Colbert or Cryin' Kimmel. He's prob under a lot of pressure since he likes doing actual comedy instead of political propoganda disguised as jokes like Colbert.

Look at him. He's given up, fucking sad.
Imagine being fucked over by kikes and not getting the tonight show just to be their bitch

the foreign aid is the reason for all the plastic and trash. stop the aid so they revert to tribes, then protect them under the condition that they never cut down another tree again. fucking haitians man.

Smug multi-millionaire bourgeois baizuo fucking ginger.

Literally sub-Sub-Saharan Africa

>political propaganda disguised as jokes
>disguised
I thought it was pretty blatant.

What are the odds ol Conan picked up a new sex slave while on his propaganda tour?

>Goes to a vacation spot off the coast of Haiti

>says everything is great

I think he's trolling now. I think he's /ourguy/

>Haiti
Was Conan O Brien raping kids in Haiti like Hillary?

Is he still pushing this? Doesn't he understand that "Shithole" is a dozen news cycles ago and has been completely forgotten? Is he this slow, old fashioned, and out of his element in the current media environment? It's like he's trapped in the media landscape of a dozen years ago. A living fossil in a world that's passed him by.

You stupid fucks this is irony disguised as leftism. Look at his face.

He looks dead inside, like he just had his soul crushed. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was forcing Conan to do this nonsense against his will.

JEWISH TRICKS

REMINDER THAT CONAN OBRIEN REGULARLY MEETS WITH BENJAMIN NETANYAHI (TRUMP'S BEST FRIEND).

WHY WOULD HE BE SO INTERESTED IN WEARING THIS T-SHIRT?

REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL JUST JEWISH TRICKS!

YOU ARE BEING TRICKED!

Around 70-85%

What...?

No...!

No!

NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!

Impeach Dremmel Trelllllllpffffff!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!

It was HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!

>HAITI IS GREAT ALREADY

Awesome! The U.S. can finally send all Hatians back to Haiti and remove all financial assistance.

#HaitiDontNeedMoney

What a red-headed faggot

So did this faggot spend his time in and around the resort areas? Did he go into the devastated parts? Fuck him.

Is he trying to wink at us that that is Trump's endgame?

As someone who lives in D.R - can tell you both D.R and Haiti are shitholes.

Also, as someone who works in the public health system of D.R - Haitians are invading us and popping up babies at alarming rates. Last week some ugly fuck had her fucking 10th baby. They come here illegally and get welfare/health insurance (fucking govt), can't speak the language and yet keep making babies. Sad part is they also abuse these children, they have no soul.

You can see pain in his eyes.

Also this is hilarious.

Sure thing. If anything is proof that libs are batshit crazy, well add this to the list.

You know I actually bet if he walked each street in Haiti unmonitored as a test he would legit die at one point.

>Haitians are invading us and popping up babies at alarming rates. Last week some ugly fuck had her fucking 10th baby. They come here illegally and get welfare/health insurance (fucking govt), can't speak the language and yet keep making babies.

So your version of Mexicans?

No one, not a soul, has ever been more pleased with Conan than he himself.
>not that ginger's have actual souls

Great then we can send all the Mexicans there.

>send money to Haiti?
>they're doing so well, though

Worse than Mexicans. Trust me, these people are not human. At least most Mexicans have European DNA.

Fucking govt. allows it to happen; remember reading something about Soros meeting/visiting the president of D.R. Makes you wonder if all these conspiracy theories are real tbqh

Because he's lying.

Yes but this politically crazy climate it's taking a risk.

He looks like a typical fruity gringo who comes here to fuck little haitian shoe-shine boys.

Confirmed. Yet he still cucks out.

There's an interesting story about those pigs.

This.

They'll let six million people starve to death as long as they can shout that Trump is "literally Hitler".

Based D.R bro. It'll all come out eventually, brother.

so you gonna fuckin hold out on us then or what?

Thank God people are actually waking up. All these fucking "kumbaya" needs to end. People need to grow a pair and start accepting responsibility for their shitty lives

Good, I guess that means they can stay there.

They are unique to Haiti and were bred specifically to subsist on garbage and be very low maintenance. They used to be central to peasant society (currency, savings, food, garbage disposal, etc), until a strain of swine flu came in. Then the US tried to get the remaining ones killed and replaced with Midwestern American pigs that would supposedly be hardier and more profitable. Turns out that Iowan pigs need maintenance that costs more than what a Haitian peasant makes in a year. The pigs earned a nickname: "Les princes aux quatres pieds" or four legged princes because of their costliness. Eventually the Iowan pig craze crashed, and Haitian pigs are beginning to make a comeback IIRC.

Will Conan sperg out when the 50k Haitians here literally because their country is a shithole are sent back next year?

LADS! LADS! LADS!

We need to meme the fuck out of this! Make people think Haiti is prosperous.

> People stop sending gibs, and we move closer to the day that the entire population starves and the French can reclaim their rightful clay and truly make it great again.

> Show Conan enjoying a holiday there. Making it the new hotspot for virtue-signally libtards.
> Need I say why this is something we want to happen? No but I will anyway:

> RAPE, MURDER AND ROBBERY OF OUR POLITICAL ENEMIES, BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO DENSE TO DISCRIMINATE FOR SELF-PRESERVATION.

Heard through the grapevine he stayed at Anderson Cooper's house on his Haiti visit. This needs more Investigation.

I know Anderson Cooper spent a lot of time in Haiti after the earthquake and had a huge like 15 minute rant about trump on his show because of the whole shithole thing. I've been too precringed out to watch it though. I can't even imagine the mental gymnastics he used

Let them eat parsley, El Jefe!