My message to the alt right: you’re all losers, get a grip

Seriously. Stop fucking up my chances of being anything in this goddamn world. I used to be you until I got my head out of this gutter you call home. Sup Forumstard.

youtu.be/Y0uMkh03OWo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

Oy vey goyim, you are taught that you must hate nazis no matter what, and hate everything connected to it. Don't question anything and enjoy your bread and circus, be a good goy and never question authority or reach your potential. Carry that red flag, don't question what they did to europe, ignore venezuela, wear a che shirt and enjoy your slow death.

k

>Effeminate voice
>Gay ass body language
>Hipster clothing

>Once a nazi
kek, sure thing bud.
Enjoy your stay at our Sino-Japanese underwater basket weaving forum.

sage

Antisemite.

You’re just a self hating spic who got bullied off this board.

>top fucking up my chances of being anything in this goddamn world
What? You have white privilege. You'll always be on top, bucko. :^)

You look like a disgusting Mutt. Seriously were your parents related AND niggers?

This video is satire.

Um, I’m actually a model tyvm. Lol.

Spic? I wish..

Just like this guy then?

>thinks alt right is a real thing
>lets it affect his life

Believe it. I lost almost all of my friends.

Gotta ask, how old are you? Its easy to get sucked into stupid shit when you are young and full of piss n vinegar. You get it now? Those who call themselves alt right merely want useful idiots to do the dirty work of their ideology. Just like the marxists. I'm convinced that all this nazi/alt right shit is controlled opposition to demonize and demoralize reasonable conservatives.

This guy talks like a fag and his shit is all retarded.

Nazism is alive and well. It isn’t unreasonable or demonization when we say it like it is: you are nazis!

>this gutter
Cock smoker.

Really though I am sympathetic because I know some of you are capable of climbing out of this pit, as I did. I’m going to make a series of videos that target the Sup Forums audience
and teaches you how to appear more progressive while you secretly scrub the slime of this site from your psyche.

I last saw this posted under a Canadian flag.

Homophobe.

bump for all to hear that they’ll be ok they just need to wake up

Oh no. I'm suddenly hurt and offended by your opinion. Maybe I'll sue somebody for not protecting my feelings. Oh wait. My side doesn't do that shit. NVM. I dont care after all.

I got about 30 seconds in before that annoying inflection made me want to throw my computer out the window

whatever you say Hiram

Christ you don’t appear to understand the contrarian nature of /pol. ‘One of you’ is hardly believable. Lurked for a day maybe and got caught up in the superficial stuff and never bothered to go down the rabbit hole I bet

im gay so..

Pretty much this.

If you think Sup Forums is just Nazi flags and frogs, then you only ever scratched the surface of the problem, and became the problem yourself.

Is this an amerimutt thread? I wasn't paying attention.

>Sup Forums threw me a curveball and i hit it out of the park

also fake and gay
saged

>that voice
>once a teenage nazi
Being an ironic nazi who made a swastika in minecraft doesn't count faggot

Lol, I met a "recovered nazi" once. Typical edgelord who unironically identified himself as "alt right" and annoyed all his friends to death with Alex Jones tier rants and Kekistan jokes. Now he's a 21 year old tranny who can't stop talking about how happy he is that he "gets to experience childhood as a girl" since he "never really got to have one" and that he "doesn't know shit about politics or the world" (which is true)

I interpreted it as someone with the right instincts (to realize something is amiss) but nowhere near enough education, maturity, or education to handle the redpilling process. When he tried to share his newfound views with his tumblr friends he got utterly BTFO, lost all confidence in his ability to understand the world, and completely flipped sides to avoid being ostracized.

Weak fucking faggot.

>mocks nazi for being rayciss
>uses a meme rooted in racial eugenics
Why am I the only person here who ever notices contradictions like this?

And another one: That girl has brown eyes so per the standards of the meme she shouldn't be considered white or European.

>I decided common sense was too hard a thing for me, and didnt suit my victimhood agenda

After watching other vids, I've come to the conclusion you're an elaborate troll

To add to this....

Nor is being a retard who ruins some valid criticisms by wearing a fucking Nazi flag and making every effort we've made shatter to pieces. LARPers and Nazi wannabes will forever be the bane of our existence. Charlottesville wa a joke, and precisely because a bunch of assholes began to sieg-fucking heiling while expecting no repercussions whatsoever.

Brave? Maybe. Does the left label EVERYTHING to be Nazis these days? Of course. Does that mean you have to prove every one of their suspicions true with your childish attempts at edginess?

Fuck no.

And people who "outgrew" Nazis like OP make me sick because it's like they only ever joined some shitty gang, and let that paint their whole picture on racial issues.

The alt right are a bunch of LARPing, do-nothing niggers. OP on the other hand is an enormous faggot.

It's just some faggot larping and lecturing us for being evil nazis

hohoho
>the future is ours

you look and sound and act like a demon possessed sodomite

"Alt-right" views are based on objective reality. Most of us didn't begin with these views; we arrived at them through a process of evidence. If you can provide better evidence that the main core of our views are objectively wrong, then you'd have a point. Until then, you don't.

The only one who can fuck up your chances of being anything is you. If you get off your ass and do something with your life you will be something. If you sit there and expect someone else to do it for you then you will be nothing.

So either white folks are nazi larping retards, or giant giant giant faggots.

Why the fuck would I want to back either side?

That's just the cocaine

What is this meme called?

>gay
>effeminate
>cucked
>Canadian

This is just going to make more people rush to Sup Forums. Also, this guy just made himself unemployable.