hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Jim-Morrison-update-2016.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Feared he'd die in an elevator
>Died in elevator

They gave him all the opiods he wanted cause hes prince

He started the opioid crisis

What a stupid little nigger. ODs, plane cuts short flight to get him emergency medical attention to save his life. Then, a day later, overdoses again, and dies. Damn, niggers are stupid.

Elevators are the niggers of the modern architectural world.

stairs master race.

REMINDER

Prince was a conspiracy theorist who would openly talk about chemtrails and other shit.

Dayummmm is he ok?

He got express sent to heaven.

Lmao noice

Yup.

Looks like typical indian construction. Shoddy. Can't have a modern society if your general attitude is fuck everyone else but me. Stuff like this is hard baked into inferior species. So selfish they can't make a thing work. Its why all brown cultures are total shitholes.

REMINDER:

BIGGY > 2pac

Victim of the CIA fentanyl op.

I thought Prince successfully overcame the (((music industry))) and their star fucker minions.

They projected him on a sheet and called it a hologram.

I don't need to argue about who was better they were both likely murdered by Mossad.

Apologies to Sup Forumsfon, but who is the guy bottom row second from right? And why include an actor with all the musicians?

Whether rich or poor, famous or infamous, no one can escape the Jew.

bottom two in the middle are frank zappa and jim morrison
it is argued that the doors were backed by the cia to disrupt traditionalism

He did overcome the industry an was fiercely protective of his music

>it is argued that the doors were backed by the cia to disrupt traditionalism
Well they did fund Paris Review so I guess it's possible.

Chilean

The doors were pretty talentless and the opposite of conspiracy theorists.

They also subtly hinted towards "The Lizard Kings" but said it in an almost mocking way, mocking the public for not understanding the powers that be. Something cold about the doors, hippie music on the top, something weird underneath and I can't rule out the fact that they were government backed.

Self bump

Bump

What is this picture

Illuminati murders

What are the;illars on the left and right? Obviously more the right

Oh. That's gonna take a lot more explaining. Those are Boaz and Jachin masonic pillars representing the 2 pillars on the temple of solomon.

I can go into more detail if you'd like.

Pill me, nigga.

It's from Kaballah. Kaballah is jewish mysticism stolen from egypt. It's kinda like the chakras.

the 2 pillars represent male and female and you're supposed to find a balance between the 2 sides so that you can go down the midde path (just like in bhuddism)

Keep it coming brother

Think about 9/11. There were 2 pillars and they got brought down and in its place 1 tower remained

I wonder what the niggers would think if they found out that their idol (biggy) was killed by jews

Religion has been distorted. You don't reach heaven when you die. You must reach heaven while you're alive.

There are 7 chakras (7th heaven, get it?)

The middle path is the path to reaching christ consciousness.

Justin twisted his virtual nipple

Did you know that 1 tall Israeli runs rap music?

Wasn't Frank Zappa just old?

FALSE
youtube.com/watch?v=inScRdppRpc

If you want a good series of youtube videos to watch on what I've been discussing check out this.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

MARK PASSIO also has really good videos youtube.com/watch?v=tXOJHZhoO68

Lyor Cohen.

This is the ultimate red-pill. This board is mostly filled with christfags or atheists, so it's nice when I see grains of truth like this one from time to time.

WOKE

>Tupac before and after Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=QfqRipvk6WE

True they were born from the Laurel canyon mk ultra mass subversion of the youth culture the continuation pf what tye Beatles did introducing a westernized palatable eastern religion which promoted certain satanic rituals in the get ise of Hinduism... Such yoga meditation, kundalini magic, practices that were dynamic but ultimately promised a self determined peace and nirvana from trance inducinrituals such as repitiiton of certain ceremonial
Words, laughing fit, fits of any type of emotion that is self induced.

So the most ors were just propagandist zers of Satan's agenda during those 60's but hos father was admirial of the fleet during the golf Tonkin incident and lower admiral of the European theater Fleet during tye uss liberty attack where 60+ Americans were massacred by isrealis... This is considered the reason behind morrisons sudden death. They were into some shieet

Hi Frank

Any opinion on Lucian Grainge?

Seems like one of the kingpins of the Khazar Mafia.

Jim Morrison's dad was the Navy admiral who was in charge at the scene of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which paved the way for the government to move from 25,000 soldiers to 200,000 and start indiscriminately bombing North Vietnam in 1965. Jim told the public and people he knew that his parents were dead. Jim played a hippy type character in the show business world, but he was actually a conservative who didn't like hippies.

Also Frank Zappas father was engineering chemichal weapons for the army.

Plus the whole Laurel canyon freak scene is full of some really shady stuff if you look into it..

Lame. Morrison was a drunk and his silly habits killed him young. Faggots think rock stars are ever more than that. Stop wanting heroes. Be your own.

Jim Morrison talked about hte USS Liberty and they had him killed

So he found who the killuminati really is. Unironically woke

Frank? Anon5 is a zionist shill.

Prince was a Jehovah's witnesses, many people do not know this. I can speculate that having studied the religion's beliefs that Jews could have easily taken him down to make sure religion did not spread. JW is extremely logical in their teachings despite door to door backlash and media mockery.

Any docs to suggest?

It's crazy...2 years ago I would have thought scientology and JW are crazy as fuck. Now I realize that the jews stigmatize everything that poses a threat to them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ItJO7VOXe8w

Prince didn't want that. He considered it demonic. (((They))) worship demons.

Biggie was a fat nigger bitch whinging about being rich like he was on The View.

This dude keeps saying he died on a plane? Then says he died from aids? I’m confused lol

Holy shit.

hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Jim-Morrison-update-2016.html

>so posted user on a Chilean elevator weaving board while cruising down on his mobility scooter somewhere in burgerland

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c