How can white bois compete?

how can white bois compete?

women are going to kill themselves.

TRUNKED.COM

from vaginal disruption

Kek

what's with white women and gigantic penises?

She wants that inside her.

holy fuck that seems dangerous

Me on the left.

Are we just going to ignore the elephant cock in the room?

Why does she have her face against it? That's a little on the weird side, not going to lie.

They want that feeling of being totally filled; completed if you will. Only black cock and certain animal cocks can totally satisfy a woman. Average white dick is a huge disappointment to them.

i want to see vid of her seeing and touching it for the first time then vid of her still reacting after this picture was taken

>how can white bois compete?
I could get a job someday

horses get more love than me....

You already ate it so why bother, leafy?

that doesnt seem like a safe thing to do

its fucking unsanitary as fuck

That's fucking gross. Who's first fucking impulse is to rub their face all over a wild animal's penis?

You’re an autist and possibly gay. I’m not saying this to be rude, this is just to help you

that grin

Women can't really lead themselves. They are self-destructively retarded.

Sauce?

Not just kek, top fucking kek.

I’m rock hard
Help me

the coolest monkey in the jungle

Id go to prison if id tell ya

You again? Damn this troll is tired like your mommas dusty pussy. KYS

We hang niggers for fun

:o)

LOL
FUND IT

>*blacks your calf*

its probably a horse tho

>Who's first fucking impulse is to rub their face all over a wild animal's penis?

Roasties

She tried oral. Dat bitch ded

KEK

HIPPOPOTAMUS.COM

Her pussy must be so wet. Look at her rubbing it with her other hand. Surprised there's not a puddle beneath her.

thats why i fist my wife

>the absolute state of white roasties

how can anyone compete?

Yeah, the natural nigger female is built to take an animal load.

Can someone add a speaking bubble with a saying

“We invented mathematics”

Looking at black people is like looking at an animal, I get the same feeling

Seems natural to me

Coolest cracker in the box

Imma gonna need you to dumb your collection, I’m saving like crazy

Is this supposed to be offensive?

I expect to see this image spammed on all social media antifa pages immediately

And lesser punishment for whistling at a white woman?

ay white boi

Literal animals, the missing link that connects us with apes

Herion or just drunk to the skunk?

I think you mean hipapotimi

Most of the women's nerve endings are in the clitoris and there's barely any beyond 3-4 inches deep, but your cuck fantasies defy all scientific evidence, along with the fact that white women have the lowest mixing rate of any race in the US (upwards of 90% of whites marry within their own race), right?

its literally touched against her lips and open mouth

Imagine getting fisted by this ham beast

What does antifa has to do with subhuman niggers?

BBC, BWC, or BEC?

The choice is obvious.

So this animals penis got more action then yours ever....?

Look at the look on their faces. That is a new VW commercial, even elephants love VW!

The joy of being filled is more of an emotional aspect desu

Same! Tip kek

"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature"

*triggered

I don’t get this picture,

What does some high iQ individuals little life story has to do with some subhuman who’s incapable to build and nourish civilization to do?

Seeing her joy next to that big dick honestly makes me want to kill myself. I'll never be able to give her such a smile.

They deserve love as much as anyone.

t. khv

He probably went to prison over that.

Note offense to white humans. Only shit skins worried about how they are made to feel inferior.

The nigger attacked him.

Fun fact: many male elephants in captivity are forced to be prison gay. Because their semen is worth more than its weight in gold, zookeepers harvest it by literally shoving their arms up elephant ass to stimulate their prostate. Fisted? No, they get the whole fucking arm.

As with many quadrupeds, bull elephants are terrible lovers. They pump a few times, ejaculate and leave.

Did you take this in Berlin krautfag?

I’m going to drop many nigger hate pics in a bit. Duty calls.

>even a bird can find food
>niggers can't

ahahahahahhaha

No, it's often very uncomfortable. My first girlfriend complained of how much it hurt when she first lost her virginity. The nerve ending being concentrated around the clitoris is also why every girl goes absolutely crazy for oral. The tongue alone is sufficient to make girls crazy. You virgin cucks don't know that though.

Animals are dope. Humans fucking shit up is the issue. Such as black culture in the West being so destructive or Germans having an innate desire to get beaten up by the rest of the world.

OOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

>probably
Self defense

Don’t fucking reply me if you’re too ashamed to show your real flag.

Ignore all memeflags.

They're not the missing link. They are a branch that has split off from humanity and devolved.

Is that how u feel faggot?

>that one nigga with an erection

Deutschland uber alles.