DAVID ICKE EXPOSES TRUMP! "DONALD TRUMP IS A PUPPET AND JUST AN ACTOR"

youtube.com/watch?v=740S7rDXFw8

Other urls found in this thread:

the7eye.org.il/272146
youtube.com/watch?v=612BH8m_Up8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf!!!

Icke is a tool. A has been. He milked the conspiracy teet far too long.

Icke is the puppet. Why would I listen to this faggot or ANY OTHER YOUTUBE E-CELEB PIECE OF SHIT?

DO YOU JEWS NOT UNDERSTAND THIS YET? WE DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW HARD YOU SHILL. YOU CANT INFLUENCE US ANYMORE.

That's why you're resorting to false flags on this website because you have to pretend like you're us. Fucking scum.

>DO YOU JEWS NOT UNDERSTAND THIS YET? WE DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW HARD YOU SHILL. YOU CANT INFLUENCE US ANYMORE.

Trump has 8 Jewish Grandchildren, you fucking Boomer moron.

Yeah. Did you know it's possible for jews to not support Israel? Did you know that?

the7eye.org.il/272146

yeah... no.
david icke is a hasbeen sell out who wishes he was alex jones successful who also wishes this meme was addressed to him

The fuck, Nordbro. Archive that shit and maybe I will read it. Did the real Nordbro get v&?

It’s over

wtf i love david icke now!

Yeah, we already knew that. Politics are entirely a show. That's why the civil war begins this Spring.

He is right...they all are puppets and actors..trump, clinton, mccain, obama, rubio, etc .. all of them. We just choose which play to watch and who are the play leads, thats all.

/ptg/ really grasps at straws.

there are no good guys

That guy's reptophobic. Someone call JewTube and shut him down!

true
its also possible that they are zionists
also checked
yeah the chicoms control hollywood kek
also checked

>Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. - 1 John 4:1

wtf the term conspiracy theorist was created by the CIA !

Crazy Dave thinks everyone is a puppet, literally everyone (everyone thats genuinely human that is).

And hes right.

what a cuck

Icke in german is Berlin slang for "I".
We also have a rap duo called Icke und Er (I and he)
youtube.com/watch?v=612BH8m_Up8

Icke is severely schizophrenic. But he actually makes a really good point here. It's all a weird charade on both sides.

conservatives need trump in order to learn to stick to libertarianism even if a politician plays 4d chess

Somehow, this very man figures everything out from his room. No real connection to the government or elites. It just comes
to his head and he says it, yet everyone chooses to believe him despite this fact. Amazing, honestly. Did you know the Queen
of England is actually a reptilian wizard shapeshifting DMT lord?

>Trump is a puppet, an actor
Where'd you hear that from?
>David Icke
You mean that guy who believes that alien lizard people rule the world? lmao

FAILED

Donald "Reptoid" Trump confirmed for lizard man

Yeah but who moves the strings, dumbass?