WaSuYu/YuYuYu/Yuki Yuna

Movie subs are out. 4koma short subs soon.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/955429

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/drtyzcmge182r/NoWaYu_ComicWalker_Raws
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2337430/#q2344161
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2357320/#q2367171
pastebin.com/7g05pphN
desuarchive.org/a/thread/156175751/#q156213618
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152093188/#152097935
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153999473/#154006405
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152868808/#q152910320
yushadearu.jp/washiosumi/comic/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155223104/#155245319
mediafire.com/file/b67090dubocvbop/Washio Sumi 4-koma - Heroes' March Song - Chapter 01.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sonoko got NTR'd by Yuuna

Friendly reminder that Sonoko is best yuusha.

Likes like she went full Katawa Life after all.

So, we still in need of typesetters? Someone mentioned lacking them last thread, and I know someone who's got some experience with it and would be willing to help. Anywhere I point em to, or just here?

Subs when

Just 5 more minutes

delet

I want to watch Yuna tenderly fistfuck Togo!

A reminder that Wakaba will eventually marry a man and continue the Nogi bloodline.

>watch Gin die
>become a disfigured bedridden paraplegic
>watch Yuuna fuck Wasshi every day
being Sonoko truly is suffering

>now that I sacrificed part of my body I can use alchemy without transmutation circle

Post Top Yuusha

Yes, typesetters are still needed. I can give the link with raws of the other NoWaYu manga chapters, but I don't currently have the translations, I could try and search for them, but I don't know how long will It take. Some, if not all, of them should be on old and current the /u/ threads.

>mediafire.com/folder/drtyzcmge182r/NoWaYu_ComicWalker_Raws

Alright.

Fuck the title, I'm posting KuMeYu without asking permission. If you aren't fueled by fury, than what's the point?

Yeah. All of the 4koma is entirely translated, in the first one chapters 9-12 arent typeset, most of the Wasuyu 4koma isn't typeset, and the most recent first Hero Club Squishy chapter isn't typeset.

Why is there no futaGin doujin?

>Wasuyu 4koma isn't typeset
Ok, I knew about the NoWaYu 4koma and got those scans, but hearing about the WaSuYu 4koma is new. Where are the scans and translations for those? I'll pass them along.
Great. I'll go digging through the threads to find the translations if I can. If you've got links, I wouldn't mind them, though. I haven't ever tried checking around /u/'s archives and not sure what we use for the ones older than kept on Sup Forums's archive.

The Taisha is going to erase you.

Boys can't be futas.

I want to lick their feet

Sebastian a best.

They're going to erase you for saying that.

You don't want to and I can prove it.

Have a better quality image

Prove it fag.

so are Taisha just pretty much Stalinist type secret police? going around abducting people and airbrushing them out of photos?

SO what do you think happened next

Did Sonochi find Togou's school and enroll there to see her friend?

Was it awkward?

Did they hug and cry a lot despite trying to remain strong?

The Taisha are going to have headaches and drink themselves to death if you two keep that up.

They are rumoured to be, atleast.

So far I've only found Chapter 11, 12 and 13. I'll try to keep searching.

>Ch.11
>archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2337430/#q2344161

>Ch.12
>archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2357320/#q2367171

>Ch.13

Can't wait to see Mebuki in the S2.

Dying easily?

The bad thing about this mask is you can't read shit

but the good news is no one can see the look on your face when you only just now realized that

>"I hope I'm standing where the mic is"

But she took on 3 perfect vertexes on her own without Mankai

WHAT'S THAT! WE CAN'T HEAR YOU IN THE BACK!

Someone repost the elephant seal nature documentary commentary Photoshop set.

Did she like, actually destroy them, soul and all, or just drive them back out of the barrier? Destroying the soul seems like it wasn't possibly before the sealing ritual/Mankai, and she was standing at the very edge of the barrier.

The latter honestly feels like it'd be a bit more impressive desu. Managing to drive back 3 Vertex for several kilometers, before the Yuusha system got upgraded, all on her own, must've been a long as hell fight, and she still managed with all those injuries

I always wanted to try making a Taisha mask but my options to make it able to see through the symbol are limited.

Dude, what happens next has been told twice, both in a short LN chapter and on the second VN (The one that came with the last BD.)

Tougou visited her with a whelchair bound Yuuna and Sonoko told them about the time she called out Taisha's bullshit.

Days later, after the play, a Limo suddenly stops near Yuuna and Tougou, and a cute autist jumps out, wearing their uniform.

>TFW you realize their was a brief point where was fighting without an arm
>TFW you stop to think she probably thew it at them
>It killed one

Thanks user, keep em coming. Will probably be a couple days till there's a chance to work on these, but good to have them.

>S2 version of this
>"HEY WASHI" round 2
>Yuuna and Sonoko going ENJOY while Tougou still BANZAI

Looking at the pastebin, the translations seem to only go up to chapter 5. Chapter 6 onward links to raws, but this only has as long as chapter 7. Did chapter 6 get typeset and the link just not updated, or does that need to be done as well?

In my mind Im picturing Sonoko trying to get Karin to unwind and it's pretty much the greatest thing the world has ever seen

Disregard me. I'm tired. I saw it was .rar and somehow read it as raws. I should sleep. Fuck.

Here are the others:
pastebin.com/7g05pphN

As far as I know chapter 8 was the last one that got typeset, 9-13 are up for grabs.

I want to protect this smile

Never get another job in your life, user.

Is there any fanart of the sidegirls? I want to make megane pregnant.

They never knew about the Vertex mitama before Sonoko's final battle.

Thanks user. Just dump em on /u/ when a chapter's done, right? Or, assuming there's no active Sup Forums thread at the time, would it be worth making a thread for?

Thanks user. That pastebin only has up to Ch.9 but thankfuly I finally found Ch.10 on the archives.
Gotta thank that user who made those three keywords that I neede to find that thread.

"Chikage Yuuna naked["/spoiler]

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/156175751/#q156213618

If there is no actuve thread on Sup Forums, I would recommend just to drop them on /u/.

I want Gin to make megane pregnant.

I don't come by these threads often. I'm really curious to see

Yeah, /u/ is fine, everyone who follows the manga will see it there. A single chapter usually doesn't warrant a thread.

That one small scene of Yuuna chatting with Chikage was seriously the hottest thing in the entire franchise so far, I still can't fathom how it can be so low-key and still so lewd. And I'm not even a huge Gun-chan/Takashima fag or anything.

>Denying the Yuusha who's main goal was to be a mother and bride with a nice family
Gin didn't die for this.

Found a couple of the Wasuyu 4koma in the archives, they're not on that translation masterlist. I'll go dive further later, I just need to find 1 and 4, 2 is already done apparently.
wasuyu 4koma 3:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152093188/#152097935
wasuyu 4koma 5:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153999473/#154006405

CAN I WATCH THIS IF

No.

Alright, noted. Might be a couple days till work can start on it.

She could always do that later.

Is there a link for the 4koma raws somewhere for WaSuYu? Pastebin only has 2 chapters, counting the Another Story one. We should update the pastebin to reflect the high quality scans we got of that.

Chapter 4 is here, chapter 1 is already typeset:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152868808/#q152910320

The old 4koma is on the official site:
yushadearu.jp/washiosumi/comic/

How could you leave out Sebastian?

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155223104/#155245319

>Gin just casually going for Sumi's boobs while pretending to be scared.
No shame.

Too bad she got NTR'd

Casual nudity is fucking great and something modern anime doesn't appreciate.

It seems like the link for Heroes' March Song chapter 1 isn't in the pastebin. Could you add it please, pastebin-kun?

mediafire.com/file/b67090dubocvbop/Washio Sumi 4-koma - Heroes' March Song - Chapter 01.zip

Oh fuck, I wasn't expecting Wasshi to suddenly talk about Gin. Sonoko probably went into the Mankai Matsuri thinking Wasshi went fucking deranged.

>Magical tanuki lurking in the mountains and the WaSuYu trio meeting Yuna
So, can we safely say the 4koma's non-canon?

no

>be Sonoko
>always be a cute autist growing up, also gay
>parents are assholes who prank you by faking their own deaths just so you stop spacing out
>no friends
>only hobby is writing lesbian smut
>get chosen as a hero
>meet two nice girls
>become friends with them
>train really hard and get the shit kicked out of you by cosmic horror monsters
>despite this you finally have a place to belong
>then Gin dies because you weren't strong enough
>emotionally destroyed by the loss of your first real friend
>other friend feels same loss, so the two of you get really, really close
>promise to be together forever
>get new powers
>get lied to, powers cripple you
>other friend loses her memories of you before losing her memories of Gin
>literally become a walking corpse kept alive by magic yuri tree powers
>say goodbye to friend and cripple yourself into Johnny Got His Gun tier
>get put in a shrine to be worshipped by faceless men 24/7
>never hear from friend again
>eventually find her
>she's someone else and has a new "best friend" now
>the only thing left in your life is to use her to change the status quo, even if it means she chooses to genocide everyone
>hate yourself for this

Is Sonoko's suffering paralleled?

No. Magical tanuki took Gin's first time, it will always be canon or Gin just died a virgin.

>Hate yourself for this
Implying things didn't go according to keikaku. Remember that she simulated the odds of their battle and discovered they would eventually lose, if she can do that, you want me to believe {{{Nogi}}} didn't know what Tougou would do?

>washio and fuu go full balistic after they discover their fate as heroes woth fairies
>yuuna and Sonoko accept their duty cause they care for the few that is left of humanity
Truly the hero we dont deserve

>weaponizing yuusha
Disgusting

She still hated manipulating Wasshi. She knew it'd hurt her.

>dying easily
>soloes 3 zodiac vertex with only yuusha form withoit fairie
I can knly imagine a her with a farie could solo the leo fusion thing from yuuna ep 5

>Going to an exploration mission wearing Miko clothes.

Sonoko better get only happy things during S2

>wearing sneakers with Miko clothes

male yuusha when??

Hopefully never.