Imagine being bald in 2k18 LMAO

imagine being bald in 2k18 LMAO

slide thread

Trump basically has only one hair that he let grow to 100 meters long and he just weaved it all over his head.

He's bald where even bald people aren't bald.

Imagine having nappy ugly mixed African/Swedish hair in 2018.

I’d probably kill myself and hope i reincarnated as an arab.

Me hopes you guize SAGED this obvious slide thread before clicking post

P.S. OP uses Trump Shampoo bottles as a butt plug.

FUCKIN SAGED

Wow! You really zinged him good! He will never recover. Pretty faggy to attempt to make fun of someone's hair

lol

Wow, Oh my god, can we impeach GRUMPFIE for this?

>old men are disgusting, weather at 11

fun fact: he also has a wig like that on his dick to cover for it being so small

He would look BADASS

Shit up fake news jew

Wow, really made me think.
I guess I'm #withher now.

>t. agent 1488

hitman 2040

Looks like Eminem

trump should just shave it all off. he'd actually look grizzled and badass

his hair unironically looks like soyboy hair.

He's 71 ffs. Criticizing his hair is two scoops tier.

and I ain't bumping this shit.

Leftists make fun of him because hes going bald. Tell him to just shave it.

trump shaves his head. CNN: IS TRUMP A WHITE SUPREMACIST? HIS SHAVED HEAD SAYS YES.

>dems have better hair

Impeach 45!

shit he kind of looks like kingpin. sweet. makes sense, since the new punisher is a faggot.

Darth Vader

My bum is on the swedish...swedish

Am I retarded? I've seen this pic multiple times, and yet I still don't see how it proves/shows that he's balding in anyway. It's just the wind blowing his hair. Am I missing something here?

top kek

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

do it Mad Dog

Is that a decease or something like that?

>many 70 year olds have thinning hair

Is this what qualifies as news these days?

Imagine letting ISIS rape your beautiful blonde women and doing nothing but importing more of them in response.

You dont have to imagine tho replace isis with niggers and its a reality for your average muttmerican

He ain't bald. He dyes his hair but it doesn't go all the way to the roots, so that is his lighter gray hair showing.

What's up with the quality being so shitty? What kind of professional would be using a camcorder with such shitty quality? Cell phones have taken better quality videos than that for the past seven fuckin' years.

The faggot journalist probably decreased the quality of the video on purpose to make him look bald. If you could see the video in HD, it'd just be gray fuckin' hair.

Newsflash: men over the age of 70 don't have colored hair anymore. It's gray or white. Trump dyes it. Who gives a shit?

How dare you!

Fair point although most of our white women don’t burn the coal. Just liberals and degenerate roasties.

Looks like Mr. Cleans Dad.

Bald = low class