Whites are super-

>whites are super-
Explain this shithole then?

Slavs, Turks and Greek exiles.

Because constant wars, religious and cultural differences + the Ottomans

Black fragility

Go to street view there and then compare those to any non-white country, you dumb zoo monkey

Pshhh Moldova is lit senpai

Based Romanians are Nordic

Little black boi scared of the real BBC (Big Balkanite Cock) whats the matter black boi, your women cant handle us?

>gypsies
>white
lmao hello new friend

ikr? Just look at this shithole.

It's literally Somalia.

fact: slovenia is the only white country in the former yugoslavia

Thats what happens when your home industries comprise solely of squatting & Adidas tracksuits.

Absolutely disgusting

pls post more of this filth you are living in

buffer land rightfully owned by the roman empire, dicklord

Muslim influence aka the Ottoman Empire

Here you go mate.

Our parts aren't that bad

And just look at how undeveloped it is. No skyscrapers for miles!!

They are pretty brown, my dude.

Historically poor literacy and numeracy common throughout the whole Ottoman Empire.
Turkey had to be dragged into the semi modern world by a rather extreme domestic movement, the Balkans never really had that moment and then Communism happened.

you're right, we aren't superior.

that's fucking beautiful, m8

Show your flag shitskin

500 years ottoman rule, 50 years communism and bad geographical spot

Compared to any place in Africa it's still a paradise

>polish girls on the streets of Italy as prositutes

Just face it. Girls don't want pink skinned northern eurocucks as boyfriends.

This is actually a prime example of my multiculturalism doesn't work.

>let me post the shit my colonizers built

The only bad thing about the spot is its next to the muslims. But we are actually very protected from natural disasters, and we barely have any deadly poisonous animals or insects.

>colonizers
This is why the world hates you, burger.

1) Is barely white
2) Historically has been extremely cucked. First by Turkey, which left them years behind in terms of scientific, economic and cultural development compared to the West. Once independent they fought each other which delayed progress even more. Then two world wars and the communism that followed made sure they remained way behind.
3) If they are left alone to figure their shit out and manage to not start another war, the region can prosper at least to decent levels.

> itt remembering communism and thinking it's relevant today

This is a picture from a random neighborhood of Bucharest, outside the centre. Not embelished, typical of the mix of comunist/capitalist elements you see in Romania nowadays. Compare now with Zone 2,3 neighborhoods in London...

GDP per capita today in Romania is 22000 USD, which is about 63% of Italy's. Unemployment at 5%. Given the still relatively large rural population, not nearly as bad as you think it is.