If the US were to unequivalently downright without any shadow of a doubt cut ties to Israel. How long would they last...

If the US were to unequivalently downright without any shadow of a doubt cut ties to Israel. How long would they last? No military support, no financial support, no ally status support. They are completely on their own as far as the US is concerned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yrenh1_xGI
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ww3 would start and america will be the “enemy”

I would expect a doubling (at least) of commercials begging for holocaust survivor donations and kars-4-kids.

Wouldn't the Muslim hordes reclaim their land?

One month. Saudis and Iran would unironically nuke them into oblivion.

This is what's gonna happen

Saudi is gonna Annex Israel

this

Is it happening?

Soon.

I know that this phrase is overused, but literally everything from Uranium One to the Clinton Foundation to the Iran deal to North Korea and Israel is all connected. Everything from JFK until today is all connected.

Treason has no statue of limitations.

RICO has no statue of limitations.

This, every news paper around the world would state BOYCOTT THE NAZI AMERICANS, JEWS DECLARE WAR ON AMERICA

I'm not a fan of Israel, but the Muslims aren't a threat to anyone (make that anyone who actually resists being invaded by them).

Israel could wipe the floor with the rest of the Muslim world singlehandedly. Shitskins with room-temp IQs aren't a threat to the Jews.

bump

Israel could not do shit without the help of other nations. Saudi could wipe israel off the map in 7 days

>cannot conquer Yemen next door
>wipe a nuclear power off the map

lel

IDK, would be nice to see them pull their own weight though.

the star will gorge itself on clay

>the star will gorge itself on clay
That was the mudslide Oprah endured.
youtube.com/watch?v=2yrenh1_xGI

No you faggot. You're JIDF. You know exactly what it's about. youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0-

They would last less than 24 hours