First Amendment?

Was just pulled over in Michigan in front of a protest for transgenders in front of a church, for yelling, “get off my lawn you fucking faggots”.

What law did I break?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder_v._Phelps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

careless driving

It's Michigan so probably for not running over a couple tranny fuckers before yelling

Yeah but I was stopped and had to give them all of my info!

Probably for hate speech

Disturbance of the peace

They were just logging your Get Out of Jail Free Card into their system.

No such thing in the U.S.

Impersonating God

If they really wanted to they could have probably charged you with some sort of disorderly conduct/breech of peace that would get dropped in court later. If you weren't driving you wouldn't have needed to give them your ID, you really don't have a choice behind the wheel.

I think the real question is, can my personal info be released to the media?

Only if you get charged

Assault. Can be verbal, look it up faggot

hate speech and disrespect towards minorities, you bigot!

take your pick

Nah don't worry about it, they just looked for warrants and the cop probably wrote your name in his little note book so they have a possible person of interest to investigate if any hate crime/vandalism turns up in the area in the next few months

No it can't, free speech you cuck.

You got pulled over, but didn't mention the charge (if there was one at all) or any of the interaction with the police. How can anyone help you?

You're a fucking retard. Go take a law class.

I got pulled over in my driveway because a cop thought it was suspicious that I wouldn't get on the road. I was initially pulling out and the dude damn near clipped my car, then he waited for like 20 minutes down the road while I just laughed at him, I wasn't about to leave NOW that I knew he was waiting to light me up. Guy finally came to my car and said I was some illegal driving shitbag so I just handed over my (clean) license and he ran my (clean) tags, dude just left fuming. Dick head.

Yes please please please. Please try to take away our free speech, then we'll be justified in taking yours

You were being a meany.

1st Amendment does not protect offensive language
>I'm offended their offended at me being offended

AM I BEING DETAINED!?

cops r gay

Actually, yes it does. It's the fucking cornerstone of the fucking amendment.

How would knowing more about the law than police help?

I called the police station just now, they said I’m getting charged with “prohibited language”.

Imagine being this wrong

This is OP by the way, I am currently driving home and on my phone, so my id is changing.

im not for hire.
do you have a warrant? am i beign detained?
i dont consent to answer any questions.
i dont consent to be in contract with you.
Id like your business card if you are insisting on being in contract. i do not consent to answer any questions or be in contract with you. I'll do whatever under duress since you are being violent.

play stupid until you take them to court

I expect a meme flag to be attached to such idiocy.

Yeah.No. I'm a cop and if they said that to you then when they hung up the whole station probably erupted in Laughter

I think they're fuckin' with you buddy

That doesn't cause your ID to change fag.

T. Phonefag

Fuck, and I begged the guy not to give my info to the media while apologizing for making his city look stupid.

Ontario's political correctness is infecting Michigan.

Get a lawyer that specializes in the first amendment and be ready to make some nice money.

If I was that cop I would've pulled you over for not trying to run over one of those disgusting sodomites.

>Be a faggot every time cops talk to you

This would have gone from taking his basic information and letting him leave to 30 citations about every tiny thing wrong with his vehicle up to being charged with disturbing the peace.

This is why niggers keep killing cops

Cowards get offended by words. But using that logic could come back and bite you in the ads one day. Imagine if a fascist took office in America. You degenerates would be walking with your heads down.

Jokes on you, I AM the nigger

Cops are probably under pressure from other people, I don’t really blame them. It’s sad.

You just can't use fighting words as stated in the 40's. Sucks bad but true.

>in my defnese
we just trying to make the world a better HOMOSEXUAL place
thats against laws of nature im sure he had something to say

you say that with a cock in yoru throat faggot?

Fuck you.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder_v._Phelps
GAS YOURSELF OR GET OUT, PACO!

Get a Jewish lawyer and you will be off in 3 day and a compensation from the city

pls no cuck

But there is. Read about Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire

It does to some extent.

Dude why are you so worried about it? Don't say stupied shit if you are scared of being punished.

thought crime. you should have abided by the state approved mind think

were you actually issued a ticket?

According to the sergeant if the police station where this occurred, I will be receiving a citation by mail.

This is OP, my ID changed as I was driving home.

Disturbing the peace. Randomly shouting slurs at law abiding people in public is disturbing the peace.

nig

Citation for what?

Did you respond to the wrong fucking person or what?

This is now op. my id changed after choking on dicks

This,
You have the right to free speech on any platform where it is welcomed.
>someone ask your opinion
>on your property
Those are your choices.
Swearing at a group of people is in fact disturbing the peace.
It would not be different if you were in a public restaurant and yelling "I like chocolate" non-stop. You're being an unsightly faggot.

“Prohibited language”

I’m reading articles now about the protest outside of the church and the police chief did interviews saying that people would be “charged if things get out of hand”. I guess I unknowingly stepped in a a basket of shit for a dumb a joke.

Checked prior to being wrecked.

Imagine being this wrong.

If a law class taught you that, you wasted your money and time kid.

>fighting words
examples pls

nog

did you just fucking you me then pretend me calling you homo was me not talking to the right person?

yea you got dicks in your throat as you tell me taht telling some one im not for hire, as they stick their nose in my business will gets me some godamn ticket.

and i said id sue the shit out fo them for not mindin gtheir fvucking business.

how about me killing you. you got anyting left to say to me faggot