Rand Paul filibusters compromise budget, government shutdown imminent

Based Rand

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/08/us/politics/congress-budget-deal-vote.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This morning NPR was all excited that the budget was going to pass in a remarkable show of government happy times.

JEWS BTFO

YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE, RAND. HE DID IT ON PURPOSE, LADS. /OURGUY/

why is he doing this?

Not getting enough attention from Daddy Trump.

Crashing this with no survivors

Praise kek

I guess so. I'm all for cutting government spending but shutdowns end up costing more in the long run since you are basically paying for free vacation for a bunch of nigs

He's no Ron but he's still a great person to have on our side.
I stand with Rand. Hopefully he has a chance in 2024

HELL YEA!!
No Tax returns for welfare queens and niggas

I need to know more about this then. Rand always has a good point. So what's the problem with this?

He got embarrassed during the Republican primaries and now this little manlet is taking it out on the American people.

There is none. He's right.

"Muh deficit spending"

He will probably fold in a few hours since he's a scared little bitch who never actually does anything.

Fiscal responsibility

Federal Employee here....

Give me some time off based Rand, my anus is ready!

Don't be a filthy liberal. This would be an absolute ridiculous increase in federal spending.

>mfw waiting to hear back from the government on my job start date
>mfw government is going to shut down delaying it
Goddamn jews and liberals need to fuck off and let trump do his thing so I can work on airplanes.

>Don't be a filthy liberal. This would be an absolute ridiculous increase in federal spending.

Oh no! As we all know, the government is like your household income we can't go into debt or issue bonds or...

OH WAIT, I FORGOT I WAS TALKING TO A DUMBASS. How about you just keep randposting and we'll just continue to ignore you just like how everyone else ignores your sad, tiny little politician.

>Based Rand
unironically this

kill yourself.

let me guess
The budget includes the wall and that's the only "reckless spending" that anyone gives a shit about.

there is only one true pol

HE'S SHUTTING THIS GOVERNMENT DOWN WHETHER THE STATE LIKES IT OR NOT

Ah ok that again. It is an issue but seems minor at this point with all the other shit fucking over our country. Rand doesn't get it.

He is upset because there is no DACA bill included in the budget.

>The budget includes the wall and that's the only "reckless spending" that anyone gives a shit about.

Rand Paul has to go to the Home Depot to pick up an undocumented day laborer everytime he needs to reach the top shelf of his refrigerator.

It's not going to happen anytime soon. The system needs to face total collapse, until then all people see is a "it aint broke, don't fix it". I 100% agree with the concept, but the timing isn't right yet.

>#1 economy in the world
>people from China dump their money here because it's safer and has steady growth

BUT GUYS W-W-WHAT ABOUT FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY?!?

Just typical lolbertarian shit like muh deficit and muh welfare.

THE SPENDING HAS TO FUCKING STOP

Spending need to increase.

>cut cash flow

>increase spending

wow you solved fucking everything someone promote this user

wtf is with politicians and fucking mcdonalds. It's objectively an inferior fast food.

They use it as a photo prop to trick retards into thinking "they're just like me."

Does this mean the Dow plummets further?

Sweet

>JEWS BTFO
#stop the borrowing

let the government crash the debt ceiling with no survivors

Gotta love Rand. What a man.

>cut spending

>increase cash flow

>galaxy_brain.txt

>shutdowns end up costing more in the long run
unless you nationalize your currency, then you can do whatever you want

That's some Venezuela-tier shit thinking right there.

Mcdonalds isnt bad at all, stop beig an elitist huwhite.

what if they actually just eat it though

It's actually American thinking. Ben Franklin would argue that we fought the Revolutionary War fundamentally on the basis of being able to control our own currency. It's been a common thread in American history ever since.

Check out, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffen. It's pretty much at the top of my recommended reading list if for anybody who cares to learn about modern financial history.

>he thinks the debt matters with our fiat currency economy

I'm no mathematician but I feel like we could reduce the budget to zero and throw every last penny of tax money at the debt and it won't be gone for 1,000 years. We just need to tell the FR that we aren't paying them back and if they don't like it they can fight us for it.

Because tons of fucking debt and reckless spending is stupid

retard here, why is a delay and government shutdown good for us?

trump was mean to him once so its pay back. or Hilary paid rand off or has dirty on rand.

Based. Fuck (((Drumpf))).

Shove it up your arse, statists!

Come fight us niggers

The US Constitution says states can't coin money and can only use gold or silver as their own legal tender for paying debts, otherwise it's federally approved currency. There's nothing in the Declaration of Independence about currency either.
>No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

Fuck this retard if he complain about Dems during the shutdown.

Because you can swing your big hypocritical dick around and blame democrats.

Yeah, and? They can still issue credit. They just can't coin money.

OP link your fucking posts

ITT: asshurt leftists

sage

what are you a communist or something?

nytimes.com/2018/02/08/us/politics/congress-budget-deal-vote.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

I didn't link because NYT links trigger some anons here.

Just use archive.is

sage

> all the commies on twitter who are against Rand
> who are siding with Trump because they love spending
> who are somehow trying to twist this as hypocrisy over tax cuts
These people are few stubbies short of a six pack....they're not all there in the head.

is that how congress works? one guy gets upset about something and can just talk forever to get his way?

not that im complaining, i love it. two sides giving each other their way is not a compromise, it's weakness and lazy. just curious.

This is fucking bullshit, trump spent almost a year positioning the GOP to end the democrats once and for all and rand is stomping on the breaks for some fucking meme dollars he can FUCK OFF WE WERE SO CLOSE TO DESTROYING THEM FOREVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fillibuster only works when you can't get enough votes to shut it down. So it's basically a way of being an annoying shit and causing a shit show and PR problem to try to strongarm the situation a bit if the vote is close.

> FUCK OFF WE WERE SO CLOSE TO DESTROYING THEM FOREVER
Arguable.

>misaki-chan
patrician taste user

>go into debt or issue bonds
First, those are the same thing. Second, additional debt only serves to kick the can a bit further down the road, meaning that my kids and their kids pay for an ever greater debt load than the boomers have dumped on the current generations of taxpayers. Meanwhile, politicians get to bask in the glow of public adulation, hoping to die before Joe Sixpack finds out how royally fucked he is. The borrow and spend to buy votes mentality is exactly what has seen the national debt increase more than 20 times over just in my lifetime, and when the money eventually stops flowing and the check comes due its gonna fucking hurt. The only thing keeping the dollar afloat is its status as the only reserve currency which must be used to purchase oil. The Chinese, Russians and OPEC are all angling for a replacement, with the likely candidate being the yuan. The whole thing is running on fumes and is going to fall out of the sky. The longer we push, the closer we get to not getting a choice in where the plane crashes.

Rand has fucked up 6+ months of political positioning. Trump has shown the GOP how to finally have the balls to fuck democrats in the ass and turn the normies against their radical leftist agenda just in time to give whites a fighting chance and rand decides now is the time for some bullshit libtard deficit signaling, he barely raised his voice while obungus ran up the debt and now it’s time for a shutdown as soon as he has the opportunity to punch his own
FUCK RANDLET AND FUCK HIS GAY DAD I HATE YOU LIB FAGGOTS YOUR MEME IDEOLOGY CANT EXIST WITHOUT TRUMP AND THE GOP SAFEGUARDING THE WHITE MAJORITY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Marketing man. They probably deliver bags and bags of that garbage to the capitol building for free just in the off chance of this exact photo op.

you’re not even wrong but this could potentially hand the left he fucking midterms and then what? it’s possible to be right on principle and wrong in strategy

White House leaker here.

Rand Paul is buttblasted over Trump offering him a happy meal when they went together to a McDonald's.

Either way, this ride is tanking. If they take the midterms, chances are good that it'll happen while they're in and the blame will rest with them. On the other hand, the right is better positioned to soften the descent a bit, so it's a lose-lose-less-badly situation for most of us.

Yeah let’s have the democrats win so they can open the borders and destroy our chance at a future are you fucking serious I fucking HATE apocalypse fags, you’ve just decided a priori that the end is nigh so you’re going to let the dems destroy it when we have a real shot at righting the ship FUCK

I love Rand but I'm a government supervisor and dammit if the government shuts down and they don't pass a fucking budget before morning he's going to ruin my day tomorrow AND Monday.

I get what he's doing and why but fucking hell, the last one was so fucking annoying to execute and now I have to do it again: bullshit.

You know, the last few Ron campaigns were specifically designed to set up and support Rand. Rand is not Ron and that is actually a good thing. He’s played the game quite well and would have made some headway if not for Trump but Trump needed to happen. Trump will pave the way for Rand and we can all sleep good knowing that the POTUS will be /ourguy/ for the next 15 years at least

Whatever, kike. 80% or more of the republicans are worse than the democrats. You know why? Because at least the democrats are a hive mind of anti-white brown “people” loving commies who kick out dissenters. The republicans are mostly a bunch of RINO neocohen globalist philosemitic circumcised cocksuckers. They’re civic nationalists who favor open borders and for the most part are on the same page as the dems. They subverted the opposite side to bring people over to the globalist commie side and to me that’s even worse than the dems. It’s a treason that deserves a soul-destroying punishment if such a thing exists. They sold us out, death to them. Death to you for defending them. You can die with them and the jews

thread

>dying on principle instead of winning and then purging the RINOs
this is why libermemeians get 2% of the vote

>Hopefully he has a chance in 2024

>Supported Shit Romney in 2012
>Didnt have the balls to support based Ron, his father

No. He's got no shot whatsoever.

>one man can shut down the government
BASED
A
S
E
D

MUST SEE!!!!!The Real story clearly explained.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964

He’s an autistic sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964

Fuck libertarianism too. Why don’t you think before you reply. I WANT KILL ALL JEWS. ALL of them. Every single jew. Don’t you get it? I am beyond red-pilled. I want to save us and you are playing trivial blue-pilled normie faggotry blue vs red games. We are at war with the jewish enemy. Libertarianism was created by a jew. Rand Paul is not really a libertarian. All jews belong in gas chambers. Real gas chambers not this phony delousing rooms

> t. welfare nigger.

hOW DID SUCH RETARDED PEOPLE FIND THERE WAY HERE. fUCK YOUR COMFY ASS LIFE.

All part of the plan, boys...

Trump has the establishment by the balls and they literally have to give him everything he wants.

Trump is threatening to shut down the government and is using Rand Paul to do it. He is putting pressure on the Dems, and they look bad, as they'll take the blame. They have zero leverage. They have no cards.

Trump is making sure Dems get NOTHING and be forced to take blame unless they give him the wall. They know he isn't bullshitting because he let the government shut down last time because they would not give him the fucking wall.

Trump is giving them another chance now that they know hes not bullshitting and this time it will look twice as bad for them.

The wall is the only thing that can save DACA and Dems have backed themselves into a corner by promising the 'dreamers' that they will save them... if Dems dont give Trump the wall, theyre fucked

Trump is a fucking master at this game. Hes outjewing the jews in DC just like he outjewed the jews in NY.

no one cares about you little bitch, we have more important things on the table here

why not just send everyone a check for a billion dollars and solve all our problems
I mean fuck fiscal responsibility right?

>Trump needed to happen
Top kek

But then our credit rating would decrease and nobody would loan us money to pay the fed debt.. oh wait you're right, fuck the fed!!!

The fed just buys its own shit anyway as way to to provide even more free gibs to its discount window buddies.

>all US debt is dollar denominated
>every time the USD has a noticeable devaluation everyone runs to prop the USD value back up to protect their foreign reserves
>global reserve currency
>no other asset even close to level of stability as USD
>no other asset traded even close to level as USD

Reminder that rand wants to shut down the government to end all of this

Even major U.S. allies like Japan and S. Korea have switched a good portion of their foreign currency reserves into Chinese Yuan, so Rand might as well step on the accelerator pedal.

Its not going to hand the left anything because the majority population has no clue or attention span to digest just how fucked everything is and how it is for the future generations. Or even better, how many of the voting population actually fucking cares?