Nordiccucks

If nords are superior why does Varg speak English?

Its translated edition

cuz Varg is not consistent.

Nordniggers reslly are pathetic. Even their women want nothing to do with them which is why swedish/norwegian/Danish girls want Southern Europeans to please them in bed instead of hans cuck schweiger with his pale pink skin and effeminate blonde hair.

What Varg claims is that fair featured people are more European, not that they are superior.

Nordicists are autistic. Their only claim to fame is muh blonde hair.

The stereotype that blondes are dumb is rooted in some truth. I knew a Nordic kid in grade school. He was very short and not too bright, but he always tried very hard in school and only managed to get B’s and a few A’s. My personal hypothesis is that since blonde hair women are so hot, they weren’t really ever naturally selected to be smart. They didn’t need to have good qualities other than looks. Blonde hair and blue eyes on men is kind of gay though. In the summer, my hair often turns very light, kind of dirty blonde, so I wear a hat now in the summer.

How come all the spanish girls almost drown in their own pussy juices when im in Spain for a cheap holiday then? Norwegian pussy is extremely easy for me to get, but hot spanish girls are even easier, its like they hate your moor genes

I'm not Spanish, snownigger.

Rek't

Danish master race tho

Whatever you say, Paco.

Change the name of your country dipshit.

An Italian named it.

Its named after an Italian, an Italian didn't name it.

autism

Yes. This is why ameriniggers don't make any sense. Being Italian and having the best food beats being a potato/waspnigger and having boiled potatoes every night.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being Italian. My favorite chef is an Italian woman. I'd marry her in an instant just on her culinary skills alone.

English is a mostly Nordic language. Also

Love Italy pls

show flag beaner

>show flag beaner

Named after a Welshman; Richard Amerike not Amerigo Vespucci

He's not a Nordicists.

It's hilarious watching all these brainlets thinking they're arguing against Varg right now instead against OP. You're all retarded. Yes, everyone

>amerikike

To his credit Varg speaks a foreign language (English) fluently, impressive desu - not cuckish.

Any anglosphere speak Norwegian to similar standard ? not many I would imagine.

+ Lots of non UK/US Heavy Metal bands sing in English. It is a bit stange... but whatever.

Has he done any of his TP videos in his native tongue & added subtitles ? just an idea.

It's a mystery. We all know Anglos and Nords have nothing to do with each other.

Blonde haired, blue eyes. I'd love to fuck her and make lots of brown-skinned mongrel babies with her.